PDA

View Full Version : Quite an EMERRRRGENCY

AgentMegan
01-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi. Am I blond or is this game really not compatible to my new Samsung s6 edge? Please tell me it's not true! Ugh.

AgentMegan
01-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Psh.. xsend

Schnitzel
01-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Hi. Am I blond or is this game really not compatible to my new Samsung s6 edge? Please tell me it's not true! Ugh.

hm...I'm not sure what being blonde has to do with devices not being compatible with AL,
but this has been common is some devices (Notably Samsung devices, from what I've seen).
All of my devices have been compatible (Apple (iOS), Chrome (OSX), LG (Android), Motorola (Android)).

What I'd say to do is (assuming your device has SD-card support), go to files/.androidsecure/smdl2tmp1.asec and delete the file (Android OS will remake it).
Sometimes, that file corrupts, so deleting it should fix it. Its what some forumers on XDA-Developers (myself included) believe may cause the "Error:-18" message, or the incompatibility message.

Wazakesy
01-10-2016, 10:02 AM
hm...I'm not sure what being blonde has to do with devices not being compatible with AL,
but this has been common is some devices (Notably Samsung devices, from what I've seen).
All of my devices have been compatible (Apple (iOS), Chrome (OSX), LG (Android), Motorola (Android)).

What I'd say to do is (assuming your device has SD-card support), go to files/.androidsecure/smdl2tmp1.asec and delete the file (Android OS will remake it).
Sometimes, that file corrupts, so deleting it should fix it. Its what some forumers on XDA-Developers (myself included) believe may cause the "Error:-18" message, or the incompatibility message.

The S6 edge has no SD card, only a USB OTG works. I use an S6 edge too, surprised that it doesnt work for the OP while it does for me.

@OP: Reset google play services might help?

AgentMegan
01-13-2016, 12:56 PM

All I read is first couple words. My statement was obviously a joke thanks.

Bmwmsix
01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
just get the.apk file from a secure source

Vanilllaice
01-15-2016, 12:31 AM
I'm having account problems of my own, and I have toake ten post before I can submit a thread, I have emailed spacetime a few times with no reply. And it's a very sticky situation cause of how everything is unfolding. Is there anyone I can talk to directly. I would really like to not lose my account to much time money n effort put into of grinding this game

Schnitzel
01-15-2016, 12:42 AM
I'm having account problems of my own, and I have toake ten post before I can submit a thread, I have emailed spacetime a few times with no reply. And it's a very sticky situation cause of how everything is unfolding. Is there anyone I can talk to directly. I would really like to not lose my account to much time money n effort put into of grinding this game

You're going to need 10 posts before you can PM anyone on this forum.
But once you get to 10 posts, pm Remiem, or Seoratrek on this forum. They can probably help you out

Vanilllaice
01-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Thank you very much for your help. :)

Remiem
01-15-2016, 12:57 PM
Hey there! We've gotten a few reports like this and are actively investigating the cause. Thank you so much for your patience.

Kakashis
01-15-2016, 03:33 PM
I got mine to work on my note 5, but it pixelates after a few minutes. Probably a Samsung Exynos processor compatibility issue.

Vanilllaice
01-15-2016, 10:50 PM
How do you pm someone ? Can't figure it out, noob>

Schnitzel
01-16-2016, 01:06 AM
How do you pm someone ? Can't figure it out, noob>

Perhaps this will answer your question, along with any questions you may have later on
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173370-New-To-Forums-Not-Sure-How-To-Do-Something-Read-This-Guide!