PDA

View Full Version : When is the new level cap update

Piosidon
06-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Is it true that it would be here in a week?

Phoenixking
06-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Aaa if it is I'm going to need some time

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 10:22 PM
No one knows for sure. Guestimating off of what they have done in the past, we will have 1-4 weeks from when the client patch gets submitted to apple. They always post in the announcements section when they have submitted a new patch.

Phoenixking
06-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah except ao3 came out in 5 weeks or so?

Whirlzap
06-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Just to let you know, if you haven't started for 56 yet, either spend a few all-nighters, grab 1k plat, or don't try.

Toothbeary
06-19-2011, 10:40 PM
It's pretty much all rumor and speculation I heard? Unless anything official has been posted?

Pharcyde
06-19-2011, 10:49 PM
It's pretty much all rumor and speculation I heard? Unless anything official has been posted?

Spacetime Studios’ fantasy MMO Pocket Legends will be optimized for the Xperia PLAY this month. The addition of Pocket Legends to the Xperia PLAY lineup corresponds closely with the release of two new campaigns, raising of the level cap, and the introduction of player-run guilds.

. .

Mkcecil
06-19-2011, 11:09 PM
No one knows for sure. Guestimating off of what they have done in the past, we will have 1-4 weeks from when the client patch gets submitted to apple. They always post in the announcements section when they have submitted a new patch.

1-4 weeks? I wish apple would be faster on allowing the patches from the experience from the past this company has great content and there customers are loyal so why make them wait long? Because they enjoy torturing use making us wait for them to just say ok :( but I don't know what happens through there app approval system so I can't say the real reason :/