View Full Version : Jewel elixir is Welcome in Arlor.

mesalin
01-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Hey Arlorians!
So here i come ( omg again that nob [emoji23] [emoji12] ) with suggestion for upcoming update , month , season, whatever. We had not so long ago jewel elixir. Well it was not trade able and all but i heard many players got many gold cause of that. Well that's the point too but i wanna say also that jewel price , especially primary stat jewel is very high now and yeah drop rate isn't best everybody knows that. I suggest to bring that elixir back to arlor. It can be just for a limited time but just bring it back :) i have 2 arguments why:
1. It will help plat players get golds cause we know... Open rengol locked isn't so nice , so better spend plat on something useful for non plat players too and here come second argument:
2. It will help not so rich players get better jewels to their gear, make them stronger, now jewel price is so high and not everybody can afford it.
Thanks For Reading and feel free to write below what you think! Thanks!
Cya in Game !

mesalin
01-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Guys guys i wanna know you opinion :) feel free to post.

debitmandiri
01-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Agree, but make its drop oldschool like, we get the jewels when mobs killed, not base on dmg dealed coz letting ppl abuse that, spam dots-reset mobs-repeat, if it too easy jewel market will crashed, not good too since jewels not consumable

mesalin
01-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Agree, but make its drop oldschool like, we get the jewels when mobs killed, not base on dmg dealed coz letting ppl abuse that, spam dots-reset mobs-repeat, if it too easy jewel market will crashed, not good too since jewels not consumable
Thank you for feedback :)
Looking for more opinions hope sts will read it

mesalin
01-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Hmmmm anyone free to leave feedback? ;-)

Diviners
01-11-2016, 01:07 PM
I rly dont know what is a jewel elixir, i think that increase essences drop rate?

If is that, that would be great bc im one of those non rich players and i need some jewels for my gear. I agree with mesalin.

Without that the master key to be rich is time if u dont buy plat.

Ty for reading this 😁😁😁

Ign: Diviners (mage)

Dex_addict
01-11-2016, 03:14 PM
I do think having jewel elixirs back would be cool BUT I also think that they should be made tradeable, I don't think it is fair that only plat users have the ability to farm extra jewels. Okay....so some will be pumped into the auction and sold etc but the a lot will probably be used by said plat users to better their gears considering the prices are so high per jewel right now. Every other plat based purchase/elixir is tradeable...Luck, Damage, Xp, etc so why not do the same with Jewel elixirs? Plat users still have the advantage by selling them but at least it gives everyone the option to buy?

mesalin
01-11-2016, 04:46 PM
I do think having jewel elixirs back would be cool BUT I also think that they should be made tradeable, I don't think it is fair that only plat users have the ability to farm extra jewels. Okay....so some will be pumped into the auction and sold etc but the a lot will probably be used by said plat users to better their gears considering the prices are so high per jewel right now. Every other plat based purchase/elixir is tradeable...Luck, Damage, Xp, etc so why not do the same with Jewel elixirs? Plat users still have the advantage by selling them but at least it gives everyone the option to buy?
It increase drop jewel based on damage over time.

I rly dont know what is a jewel elixir, i think that increase essences drop rate?

If is that, that would be great bc im one of those non rich players and i need some jewels for my gear. I agree with mesalin.

Without that the master key to be rich is time if u dont buy plat.

Ty for reading this 😁😁😁

Ign: Diviners (mage)
Yeah make it tradeable will be nice even not plat players can buy and use

Thanks guys for constructive feedback:)

mesalin
01-13-2016, 12:35 AM
Pound the alarm. Jewel system is broken !

Errorrz
01-13-2016, 04:20 AM
This suggestion is good but this suggestion will make jewel price drop. After jewel price drop , the elixir will useless

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

mesalin
01-13-2016, 07:03 AM
This suggestion is good but this suggestion will make jewel price drop. After jewel price drop , the elixir will useless

Elixir will be for limited time like before. Imo we should have elixir for 1 week every 1-2 months

Errorrz
01-13-2016, 07:09 AM
I agree to this suggestion now

bonjovi3223
01-14-2016, 12:21 AM
Last time the jewel elixirs were here, certain ppl (no names) had made a few very healthy millions without the cracks price going down at all. This was esp after the abuse was discovered & would never have been know if a certain player had not posted it on the forum.
Making the elixir tradeable may also not be the answer as a 15min elixir that demands a 40k+ price may not be affordable to the f2p.
I thought of a few things like reducing the number of tiers, or the number of cracks needed etc, but none will work as it will just double or triple the crack price. The only fix I can think of is a substantial increase in the drop rate.
I shudder to think what will happen once a jewel above noble is required.

mesalin
01-14-2016, 12:24 AM
Last time the jewel elixirs were here, certain ppl (no names) had made a few very healthy millions without the cracks price going down at all. This was esp after the abuse was discovered & would never have been know if a certain player had not posted it on the forum.
Making the elixir tradeable may also not be the answer as a 15min elixir that demands a 40k+ price may not be affordable to the f2p.
I thought of a few things like reducing the number of tiers, or the number of cracks needed etc, but none will work as it will just double or triple the crack price. The only fix I can think of is a substantial increase in the drop rate.
I shudder to think what will happen once a jewel above noble is required.
I still think that bring back it to Arlor like it was before its good idea. Plat players farm and sell. Others buy and " make plat players rich". For both good. None mad.
I alright

bonjovi3223
01-14-2016, 02:46 AM
I still think that bring back it to Arlor like it was before its good idea. Plat players farm and sell. Others buy and " make plat players rich". For both good. None mad.
I alright
Read my post again, you have clearly missed the entire point.
Jewel elixir should be a solution to the jewels problem, not another gold mine for plat players.

mesalin
01-14-2016, 04:12 AM
Read my post again, you have clearly missed the entire point.
Jewel elixir should be a solution to the jewels problem, not another gold mine for plat players.
I know what you mean, i don't mind gold, read my post too. I try to do something for bring it back at least and it will make jewels drop better and cheaper.
Remi said they just test it and if it will be good then they will come with elixir for not limited time. Sure it can be not tradeable i don't have problem with it. Just bring it back. Lets wait for remi post...

<Forgiveness>

mesalin
01-18-2016, 03:23 AM
Bump for more support ! We really need it

<Forgiveness>

mesalin
01-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Bump sad bump [emoji20] [emoji26]

<Forgiveness>

MasterP
01-20-2016, 03:53 PM
oh yes p[lease bring back jewel elixir for a week

Platfarmer
01-20-2016, 08:57 PM
There's a new jewel chest coming out tho, chance of getting noble, BOOM Noble Water Jewel!!!! Congratulations!!!!!