PDA

View Full Version : Scammed

wangkj
01-11-2016, 12:50 PM
There are so many scammers. Just this morning I got scammed of my weapon. He tried to get my trust and he asked me for my gun. I gave it to him because he was an end game player and I thought he wouldn't have any use for it. He said he would give it back but He then took off with my gun. I don't know who to trust anymore.

wangkj
01-11-2016, 01:21 PM
He also asked for my helm and armor but he gave those back so I thought he was trustworthy

Jazzi
01-11-2016, 01:24 PM
He also asked for my helm and armor but he gave those back so I thought he was trustworthy

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. In the future I suggest you don't trust people you haven't known for a long time. And even then be careful please!
What gun did u lose and what level was it?

diimitrii
01-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Thats the 'trust phase' , don't ever give your stuff or golds away!!! Lesson for you and lesson for all of us!!!
*Not aproving the scam* *just saying*
I rly do hope that yu get it back, just never do such actions again. I only lend to ppl i rly know and even than i'm no sure of getting it back, but i have good friends and they give back so ^.^

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

wangkj
01-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Thx guys I did get it back but for 20k gold

Zaizor
01-11-2016, 02:09 PM
I don't know who to trust anymore.

Don't trust anyone online.... You new to the internet?

Dex_addict
01-11-2016, 02:48 PM
I would never ever advise giving anyone any of your items, many people in the game have been scammed by so called "friends", people that they have played with for years and trusted, let alone just met! If anyone wanted to see what gear you were using (maybe to give you advice etc) and were not satisfied with you just telling them what you have then best way to do it is hit trade and put your items in the window, however DO NOT click confirm or anything else!! You simply add them to the window so they can see your gears and then you exit after. Hope this helps in the future and prevents this happening again :)

wangkj
01-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Nah just new to arcane legends

Pillowhead
01-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Nah just new to arcane legends

This is common sense..

oekeone
01-11-2016, 03:47 PM
There are so many scammers. Just this morning I got scammed of my weapon. He tried to get my trust and he asked me for my gun. I gave it to him because he was an end game player and I thought he wouldn't have any use for it. He said he would give it back but He then took off with my gun. I don't know who to trust anymore.

If your gonna trust someone that's not in real life at least last some months or years knowing each other my friend let's me borrow his arc ring and his arc staff but why?bcuz we've known are self for a long time when he need money you know what I let him borrow some he does same thing for me I ask for anything he will let me borrow but I mean like in your case that u trusted that person within less a day or month it isn't called a friendship its just called a stranger you didn't know him you should just not trust to much ppl :) I've got scammed once with. A nekro egg + eye but after that happen I never gave trust but to my friend BTW he is the same age as me :)! Were more like homies lol

tharidom
01-11-2016, 04:33 PM
You gave your gear to someone you just knew for a few minutes...?

Energizeric
01-11-2016, 07:08 PM
I don't know who to trust anymore.

You should trust me. Give me the rest of your gear. I promise I will give it back, I just want to look at it.... :cool:

wangkj
01-11-2016, 08:11 PM
very funny he did ask for my armor and helm but gave them back to me so that is why i trusted him

Tippertwo
01-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Yeah, never assume that he'll give it back to you.
And, hate to tell you this, bud, but posting a thread on forums about scamming is against the rules! (I know because I did it once and got a warning)
Just thought I'd let you know before the same thing happens to you!
And I give my lepre (my choice) to my brother and my officer to use. But I want my officer to give it back before he logs of so I have it! (And people ask for my lepre in my guild, though they might end up leaving the guild and never returning it! I don't trust people these days in AL ... I've even had some spies in my guild for another guild to see what I did. Found that out, though.

Tippertwo
01-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Thx guys I did get it back but for 20k gold
Wait ... he gave you back your own personal weapon for 20k gold!? I'd report that guy even if you can't see him, type in chatbox /report [then insert the name]. Nothing else! Hope this helps in the future :)

wangkj
01-11-2016, 08:26 PM
no i had to buy the weapon from cs for 20k gold

wangkj
01-11-2016, 08:28 PM
no i had to buy the weapon from cs for 20k gold btw im sorry sts i didn't know posting about scams on forums is against the rules please don't ban me

Tippertwo
01-11-2016, 09:15 PM
no i had to buy the weapon from cs for 20k gold btw im sorry sts i didn't know posting about scams on forums is against the rules please don't ban me

Hey, I'm sure they'd just give you a warning :) They wouldn't automatically ban you without telling you the rules first!

Tippertwo
01-11-2016, 09:19 PM
By the way, for everyone out there, I found a list of commands to use in AL that'd be helpful.
http://guidescroll.com/2013/03/arcane-legends-chat-codes-list/

wangkj
01-11-2016, 09:19 PM
ok thanks tippertwo now i just need to earn my 20k back shouldn't be too bad

Seoratrek
01-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Hey there!

I'd like to direct your attention to this recent announcement about scams: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?288502-Friendly-Reminders-from-Your-Community-Team

There was also another announcement from a while ago that you can find here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121761-Spacetime-Studios-Support-and-Community-Team-Announcements (sticky)

and specifically here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69958-And-Now-A-Word-From-Your-Customer-Support-Team%85

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!