PDA

View Full Version : Any founder twinks still on forums??

Protank
01-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Any founder twinks still on forums??? hmu tho

Burningdex
01-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Haven't seen this name in awhile, i'm sad to say, only a few of your friends still play regularly, most bought and sold their acc's, nice to see you pop in :-)

ZedMaster
01-11-2016, 06:57 PM
hi
don't play and barely on nowadays

frat
01-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Any founder twinks still on forums??? hmu tho

I am a founders twink, also your name sounds familiar, what are your names?

Beslol
01-12-2016, 04:30 PM
I am a founders twink, also your name sounds familiar, what are your names?

Account buyers don't count....

Burningdex
01-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Account buyers don't count....

which is good... tony didnt buy, that i can attest too.. dont accuse if you dont know half of what you need to make an accusation

Communion
01-13-2016, 12:51 PM
Diablo, if anyone knows him, said sunblocks bought founders.

Guys. If you arent getting enough respect, you are getting rushed, you have negative kdr, or you are unhappy with your repuatation in PvP, buying accounts might help you feel better, but you must be blind to buy accounts, but then again how did you buy it? If you know what I mean..

Heres for those who don't.

When you log onto Pocket Legends, looking at the top bar of your screen, which is your chat log, doesn't it say something about inappropiate behaviour isn't tolerated and to not share your email/password with others players?

Burningdex
01-13-2016, 05:35 PM

Guys. If you arent getting enough respect, you are getting rushed, you have negative kdr, or you are unhappy with your repuatation in PvP, buying accounts might help you feel better, but you must be blind to buy accounts, but then again how did you buy it? If you know what I mean..

When you log onto Pocket Legends, looking at the top bar of your screen, which is your chat log, doesn't it say something about inappropiate behaviour isn't tolerated and to not share your email/password with others players?

sun didnt buy.....

frat
01-13-2016, 06:09 PM

This post does not make any sense whatsoever.

Eagleye
01-14-2016, 07:13 AM
sun didnt buy.....

That's funny cause recently(maybe a few months back) I remember him posting on forums saying sunblocks got perma banned and magically a week later he had a new founders account ..lvl 15 bear and Mage... sure maybe he was legit at one point but he crossed over into the dark side like the rest of them..it sucks for the small community of "honest" players left because pl has turned into a complete cesspool of con-artists and cheats

frat
01-14-2016, 08:37 AM
which is good... tony didnt buy, that i can attest too.. dont accuse if you dont know half of what you need to make an accusation

Don't feed the trolls.

Communion
01-14-2016, 10:00 AM
sun didnt buy.....

Just saying that diablo said it .-.

That's funny cause recently(maybe a few months back) I remember him posting on forums saying sunblocks got perma banned and magically a week later he had a new founders account ..lvl 15 bear and Mage... sure maybe he was legit at one point but he crossed over into the dark side like the rest of them..it sucks for the small community of "honest" players left because pl has turned into a complete cesspool of con-artists and cheats

That support Diablo's reason sunblocks also created glixch a few months ago.

frat
01-14-2016, 02:44 PM
Just saying that diablo said it .-.

That support Diablo's reason sunblocks also created glixch a few months ago.

I don't think the thread creator cares about any of this, stick to the topic please.

Ssneakykills
01-14-2016, 03:39 PM
The answer you are looking for is no

ZedMaster
01-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Everyone in PL is a scammer. I don't trust anyone that plays this game anymore. That's why I quit

frat
01-15-2016, 11:40 AM
Everyone in PL is a scammer. I don't trust anyone that plays this game anymore. That's why I quit

Change everyone to 99% of PL. Unfortunately this is very true...

But still, trusting people online is just stupid in the first place. That's like giving a stranger on the side of the street your credit card information and expecting them not to scam you.

Suentous PO
01-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Change everyone to 99% of PL.

Ty good sir
*tips fedora*

rkq
01-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi Protank, Glixch aka Sunblocks here. Nice to see you around again. I'm still playing at level 15.

My account was not bought, I made it myself. I left the game for a while and my account was in the hands of another player until a few months ago when I proved ownership via plat purchase dates and original account info and recovered through STS support. I am aware this is against STS policies, and have already been warned by a support team member for misconduct. My level 10 bear, formerly Sunblocks, was leveled to 66 in this time, and was renamed "Meate." I do not know who has the name "Sunblocks" now.

Diablo, Communion and I have had some unhealthy interaction in game which has caused some hard feelings and disbelief. I don't blame them for not knowing me, or for disliking me. Founders helm and other retired vanities were pretty poor additions to the game, in my opinion, and I don't think its unreasonable to be upset that there are boosts other characters have that you no longer have access to.

Eagleye
01-15-2016, 06:08 PM
thanks for your super long science fiction novel. When is the official book release I love me a good fable

frat
01-15-2016, 07:14 PM
thanks for your super long science fiction novel. When is the official book release I love me a good fable

I've known sunblocks forever, actually since the first couple months of PL. He is legit. Like he said, dont accuse people of stuff if you don't know them.

KingFu
01-16-2016, 06:09 AM
The answer you are looking for is no

hi max!

Eagleye
01-16-2016, 06:35 AM
if your someone's friend of course your gonna defend them on a public post. He knows what he did and his rep is tainted forever. Like his thread stated "R.I.P sunblocks" he must have meant that literally meaning the end of his legitamcy. I'm also curious as to why someone would make a post saying account got a perma ban and coicendentally months down the road now claims " it was in the hands of another player" I mean he literally just openly admitted he's been involved with matters on the wrong side of the virtual tracks and yet u still try and defend him? Lol gg dudes

frat
01-16-2016, 09:26 AM
if your someone's friend of course your gonna defend them on a public post. He knows what he did and his rep is tainted forever. Like his thread stated "R.I.P sunblocks" he must have meant that literally meaning the end of his legitamcy. I'm also curious as to why someone would make a post saying account got a perma ban and coicendentally months down the road now claims " it was in the hands of another player" I mean he literally just openly admitted he's been involved with matters on the wrong side of the virtual tracks and yet u still try and defend him? Lol gg dudes

Knowing somebody and being their friend are two entirely different things. I'm not his friend, I just know him from pvp from long ago. Lol gg dude.

Protank
01-16-2016, 11:28 AM
Hi Protank, Glixch aka Sunblocks here. Nice to see you around again. I'm still playing at level 15.

Yo good to see you on sun...I need to talk to you something important tho hmu on kik or dm me on IG, user name for both is prolikethis. Oh and add my 15 when you log ign stayinghigh

frat
01-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Yo good to see you on sun...I need to talk to you something important tho hmu on kik or dm me on IG, user name for both is prolikethis.., or even email me at -. Oh and add my 15 when you log ign stayinghigh

Careful, your thread might get removed for posting your email address. I suggest you edit your post and edit that out.

Befs
01-16-2016, 12:47 PM
Careful, your thread might get removed for posting your email address. I suggest you edit your post and edit that out.

Also, the fact that you quoted it doesn't help, even if he edits it will be there in ur quote. I would suggest editing that.

Eagleye
01-16-2016, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=frat;2372321]Careful, your thread might get removed for posting your email address. I suggest you edit your post and edit that out.[/QUOTE
Either way the point I just made is valid there is no denying that . you and dex both say he's legit as he just admitted to being an account sharer . Account sharing, buying , selling go hand in hand that's a no brainier ...so please stop defending a dirty pl player ur making yourselfs look silly

Eagleye
01-16-2016, 01:12 PM
Change everyone to 99% of PL. Unfortunately this is very true...

But still, trusting people online is just stupid in the first place. That's like giving a stranger on the side of the street your credit card information and expecting them not to scam you.

Says this^^^ ....but 10 min later he's defending those exact people -_-
( drops mic) I win

frat
01-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Says this^^^ ....but 10 min later he's defending those exact people -_-
( drops mic) I win

Of course I am going to defend him because you are accusing him of something with little to no evidence. This isn't evidence but I can say that I've personally known sunblocks since the beginning of PL. Meaning I have witnessed him being here since the beginning. I was never friends with him but we knew each other.

My point being, If you aren't a founder or haven't played that far back, you have no reason to accuse him of being illegitimate.

~Wrathfulbeast

frat
01-16-2016, 01:45 PM
Also, the fact that you quoted it doesn't help, even if he edits it will be there in ur quote. I would suggest editing that.

Nice catch! Thank you, fixed.

Communion
01-16-2016, 02:31 PM

My account was not bought, I made it myself. I left the game for a while and my account was in the hands of another player until a few months ago when I proved ownership via plat purchase dates and original account info and recovered through STS support. I am aware this is against STS policies, and have already been warned by a support team member for misconduct. My level 10 bear, formerly Sunblocks, was leveled to 66 in this time, and was renamed "Meate." I do not know who has the name "Sunblocks" now.

Diablo, Communion and I have had some unhealthy interaction in game which has caused some hard feelings and disbelief. I don't blame them for not knowing me, or for disliking me. Founders helm and other retired vanities were pretty poor additions to the game, in my opinion, and I don't think its unreasonable to be upset that there are boosts other characters have that you no longer have access to.

Thats not why I dislike you ^^

Its natural (for me at least,) to dislike players who rush me :disturbed:

Eagleye
01-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Hey frat heres how new I am, u should probably double think before typing next time don't assume a players new because they are new to forums ...u of all people should know that considering your forum creation date145514 (ps just because u don't know someone or they are not a well known player doesn't mean they are new)

Eagleye
01-16-2016, 02:52 PM
And evidence?I don't know what ur not understanding this dude just admitted to being a sharer what more proof do u need man? Wipe the crust out of your eyes dude time to wake up...u can keep commenting so I can keep proving you wrong but I'm growing tired of playing checkers I'm more a chess man..and legit It's hilarious to me your last result is to question my longevity now you know im not new so whats gonna be your next irrelevant point to try and make?

GiveMeWings
01-16-2016, 08:35 PM
Zzz

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
01-17-2016, 03:32 AM
hi max!

Hi David \0/

Burningdex
01-17-2016, 04:13 AM
Why is there drama over this? Sun is legit, he always has been; sorry we ruined and derailed ur thread protank :/

frat
01-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Hey frat heres how new I am, u should probably double think before typing next time don't assume a players new because they are new to forums ...u of all people should know that considering your forum creation date145514 (ps just because u don't know someone or they are not a well known player doesn't mean they are new)

Nowhere did I say you were new. I said you haven't played that far back. I'm talking early 2010 as in like April-August. Not December.

Befs
01-17-2016, 11:09 AM
I hope all of you realise how pointless this conversation is.

Those who fire accusations will keep firing off accusations, and those who defend themselves will continue to defend themselves.

Eagleye
01-17-2016, 01:48 PM
"My point being, If you aren't a founder OR haven't played that far back, you have no reason to accuse him of being illegitimate." ...haven't played that far back? What is that implying then frat? U act like I haven't been around long enough to see or know sun lol ur lack of basic reading comprehension is disturbing. You keep going back on the things u say just stop everyone knows I killed u. And as for dex I just love how ur still calling him legit when he just admitted to being an account sharer....sharing=illegitimate /selling=illegitimate /buying = illegitimate . like I stated in the beginning I'm sure he was legit at one point but when his char got perma ban he crossed over. And obviously to get that ban he had to of done something pretty dirty as well...stop defending a murderer when there's clearly blood on his hands...everyone knows I'm right they just won't say it

Eagleye
01-17-2016, 01:51 PM
And I don't have to have played in the first 7 months of the game launch date to know someone is CURRENTLY a dirty player lmao that makes absolutely no sense....again frat the so called "points" your trying to make are so irrelevant you remind me of a young child who knows he's wrong but just can't admit it

FortalWao
01-17-2016, 03:53 PM

Sunblocks hasn't played in like 3-4 years I think... But when I still played on low lvl, which must have been like early 2011, Sun already had founders, and I'm assuming back then it must have been a lot harder to buy accounts, so I doubt he bought it. I may be wrong though, of course.

FortalWao
01-17-2016, 03:58 PM

Ah nevermind you still play, I guess my previous comment is irrelevant then. Anyhow does Sunblocks have anything to do with the song by Ratatat?

rkq
01-17-2016, 05:07 PM
Ah nevermind you still play, I guess my previous comment is irrelevant then. Anyhow does Sunblocks have anything to do with the song by Ratatat?

Yeah, I was big into ratatat back in the day.

I've made a few attempts to post some screenshots of my conversation with STS support from when I recovered my account back in September, but the forum moderator deletes my post each time. Frustrating, but I think someone else hit the nail on the head with this subject. If you want to be inflammatory, you'll continue to be, and nothing can change that. I appreciate the people speaking on my behalf, but there's no sense in arguing with those who only wish to analogize me to a murderer
stop defending a murderer when there's clearly blood on his hands
over a f2p iphone game.

Eagleye
01-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Your "kind" did murder this game boyo...sorry just stating the facts..if you really want to continue this id be more then happy to post the link of your thread from a while back of you stating sunblocks got perma banned.
Ahhhh I can picture it now a very premature Alterra, good ole days before the game was corrupted with sharers, sellers, and buyers like yourself . I miss those times . And ill gladly take an infraction for calling you out , the truth hurts

Justg
01-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Closing due to excessive drama.