PDA

View Full Version : Friendly advice

friedkimchi
06-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Advice of the day/week.
Hold off your purchase of lvl 55 pink gear. Till the new maps and level cap are implemented.
Make do with what you have.
Use the cheaper alternative such as sewer cowl, robe,staff instead of mega mage cowl,robe,staff.

Just for reference, prices of Custom Recurve bow has dropped to as low as 1.1million today.
It was only 1 week ago, where prices for the same equip were at 1.6million+.

Sacrifice sparkles to save your money.

I personally want to see how low prices will drop to.

Do tell your friends.

:banana:

Gaddy
06-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Heck, before the server went down many of the top 55 custom recipes were down to 500k...

I love it :)

JaytB
06-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Although I agree completely with what you're saying, there is a catch IMO.

What if a poorer player reaches 60, and he wants to buy a lv60 set? If he decides he wants it then, and wants to make gold by selling his lv55 stuff, he'll most probably loose even way more gold than if he would've sold it now.

My advice would be, prepare for that. How? By building up your gold for the next cap. That's exactly what I did. I'll just buy the new sets for all my chars as soon as I reach 60 or as soon as I really want them. And that's also the answer to the question a lot of people ask me: 'Why do you need gold anyway' :)

Snakespeare
06-20-2011, 02:08 PM
You do not know there will be a level cap increase. The sneak preview looks like Alien Oasis with some ghoulish lighting. It smells to me like an elite map.

JaytB
06-20-2011, 02:09 PM
You do not know there will be a level cap increase. The sneak preview looks like Alien Oasis with some ghoulish lighting. It smells to me like an elite map.Uhm.. Don't know were you've been. But it has been announced yesterday. I'll digg up the thread if you want :)

Edit: here it is :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28975-World-s-First-Mobile-Game-Flash-Mob-Draws-Thousands&p=329587#post329587

From the post:

The addition of Pocket Legends to the Xperia PLAY lineup corresponds closely with the release of two new campaigns, raising of the level cap, and the introduction of player-run guilds.

Snakespeare
06-20-2011, 02:36 PM
I have been waiting for them to get to 50K likes, hoping for an announcement, and they announced it yesterday anyways? what?! And buried it in some obscure thread? This new mode of communication is confusing to me.... third party rumors and such.

JaytB
06-20-2011, 02:44 PM
I have been waiting for them to get to 50K likes, hoping for an announcement, and they announced it yesterday anyways? what?! And buried it in some obscure thread? This new mode of communication is confusing to me.... third party rumors and such.I agree, it should've been announced way clearer. I only got lucky that a friend told me about the same moment it was posted, and even then I had to read it twice to fully comprehend it. I informed everyone who asked why I was selling all that expensive stuff, and got rid of it before cs started crashing.

Snakespeare
06-20-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks for telling me. I retract my statement "you don't know" then, 'cuz you do. :)

Pharcyde
06-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks for telling me. I retract my statement "you don't know" then, 'cuz you do. :)

Samhayne said in a announcement thread that there will be two new dungeons and a level cap rise.

OrangeDreams
06-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I've been saving up for an enchanted set. Looks now like I've really been saving up for l60 endgame eq. I may just ride my l51 adepts to the new cap.