PDA

View Full Version : Test Ladder

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Test Ladder

Type: Singles Ladder

Description:
This is a test ladder - for testing purposes only.

View all Ladders (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/ladders.php)

[EDIT]test edit

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Test Ladder

Type: Singles Ladder

Description:
This is a test ladder - for testing purposes only.

View all Ladders (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/ladders.php)

Hey, red, I joined.
Join TestTeam! First Team Eva! :p

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 10:58 AM
Muhaaha I now have THREE members to Red's 1!
AHAHAAHAHAH!
I will ROOOLL!

StompArtist
06-20-2011, 11:03 AM
I see the ladder. I have no clue what the ladder does.

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 11:03 AM
I see the ladder. I have no clue what the ladder does.

Neither do I..
I'm not sure how this thing does everything. We'll see at 11: 55 though. How it determines who wins.

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 11:11 AM
Hey bro, I confirmed. :D
I think there should be an option where there needs to be a screenshot to confirm score.
Other than that it's cool. I've gained 25 points, and you've lost 25. Easily cheated, as you didn't even need to do anything to get me 25 point and a win...

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Ladder is fairly easy...

Basically anyone in the ladder can challenge each other. Both players play and then both confirm the score. You get XP (unsure if this is in-game XP) for playing and winning give points and losing removes points.... after a little time a sort of league ladder will emerge... And bragging rights that come with it...

I recommend after testing we set up ladders for all twink levels, and maybe even class specific ones too...

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Ladder is fairly easy...

Basically anyone in the ladder can challenge each other. Both players play and then both confirm the score. You get XP (unsure if this is in-game XP) for playing and winning give points and losing removes points.... after a little time a sort of league ladder will emerge... And bragging rights that come with it...

I recommend after testing we set up ladders for all twink levels, and maybe even class specific ones too...

Then again, not needed.
Sam said that they were working on an in-game/forum link.
I can envision after a 1v1 pvp match with only 2 players in the arena, just a arena designed for this, would have after : Forum Login / Ladder you're in.

Then you type in the info and it's automatically updated to competitions.

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 11:44 AM
We need more players to join....

Please add yourself to this test ladder for testing purposes

See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/ladders.php?do=view&id=1 add select 'Join Ladder'

Accept and make challenges, accept and confirm scores...

This is testing the ladder only - No PvP is actually taking place

Many Thanks in advance

Samhayne
06-20-2011, 11:52 AM
We need more players to join....

Please add yourself to this test ladder for testing purposes

See http://www.spacetimestudios.com/ladders.php?do=view&id=1 add select 'Join Ladder'

Accept and make challenges, accept and confirm scores...

This is testing the ladder only - No PvP is actually taking place

Many Thanks in advance

Problem right now Red is that not everyone can join. Only the folks I flagged for testing in that other forum can use it.

If you want to get involved with testing out this ladder, post your interest here and I can set you up to help test things out.

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Yep - I made a ladder and it auto created this thread???

I've created a different thread (in the closed user group area) to track any testing issues which arise and the more I delve in they more I'm finding a few potential issues. I've created a Highlight to Dev's section. You want it like this, via PM or both?

Check out http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29084-Singles-Test-Ladder

joeychandler
06-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Problem right now Red is that not everyone can join. Only the folks I flagged for testing in that other forum can use it.

If you want to get involved with testing out this ladder, post your interest here and I can set you up to help test things out.

Sure I'll help test this out.

Love how you already made a team migo, automatically co-leader? :D

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Hey Joey,

If you aren't part of the Closed User group (Community Leaders) you may need to wait for Samhayne to add you.

But try and join the ladder... I've also created a test tournament too, if you want help on that... Obviously only of testing the forum capability as you'd kick me out of the stadium in PvP, as I don't PvP.... lol

Feel Free to PM me..

Mennddoza
06-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Im confused bro... How does one Enter?? >.<

Redbridge
06-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Its only in testing at the mo.....

I think its confused a few people...

I think it might be an idea to actually create and run a REAL test tournament.

what level do people want?

Mennddoza
06-20-2011, 03:50 PM
I am so in this mate... Im shooting for level 55\56 or 10\15

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Sure I'll help test this out.

Love how you already made a team migo, automatically co-leader? :D

Nope!
I promoted you from
"Peasant" to Co-Lead :D!