PDA

View Full Version : A random, but epic, thought!

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 10:49 AM
What if there was a pl movie and at the opening there was hordes of zombies attacking a towne (forest haven perhaps /:) ) and then as a zombie was about to eat an elf, the zombie burst into flames, and as it burned away to nothing, behind it, with its hand glowing with the heat of a fire ball, is an elf decked out in the enchanted set.

Then the screen shifts to an image of dozens of zombies converging on a single spot, and as they all jump, they get blown away by a well timed STOMP from a bear sporting the fortified set and a smirk.

The screen then shifts again to a line of zombies rushing through a small gap between two huts and just as they're about to get through, a single arrow blasts its way through every zombie. Then the camera zooms its way through the zombie's newly opened chest holes to the face of a bird donned in a customized set.

The three great fighters meet together in the center of the towne and see the hordes headed their way, they look at eachother with confident faces and get to work. The bear launches himself into the fray, hacking and slashing at the enemies. The bird jumps on top of a building and commences shooting waves of arrows faster than lightning,all of which plant themselves perfectly in the chests or heads of the zombies. the elf then teleports herself to the top of a hill and starts casting all variances of spells, zombies are standing in the field frozen, burned, and blown to pieces by lightning strikes.

Eventually the three heros begin to show signs of fatigue and are pushed back to a lone tree in the middle of the towne. Just then, as the three are about to be overrun by the massive force still headed their way, they give eachother a single nod and all three reach to their backs and pull out a symbol of justice that even the hordes notice as a serious threat, the mighty shield of the order of the Guardians of Alterra.

Then, with a booming voice, the three let out a cry that even shakes the trees in the surrounding area, "FOR ALTERRA!!". And with that cry, a blinding light envelops the area, disentegrating every bit of the evil forces in the area.

After the light subsides, laying just so carefully as though they were placed there, are the three shields laying against the tree where the three brave warriors made their last stand to save the people of the towne.

The screen slowly goes black and the title appears.

POCKET LEGENDS: THE SEIGE OF ALTERRA

I know its a lot to read but as I went it got rlly fun to think about. Tell me what yall think of my random thought (^_^)

Roasty
06-20-2011, 10:50 AM
That is a random, and epic thought...I LOVE IT!!!

And I had a thought similar to that...except it was a flashback of what happened years ago before all these monsters came. Then there came a little clip where all the townsfolk ran away screaming from the enemies!

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Bump :)

Pharcyde
06-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Oh... my... god... braingasm!! :)

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Im quite proud of this random thought of mine so im gonna bump it up one last time, im not ready for it to join the hundreds of other wasted thoughts in the thread graveyard

Arterra
06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?36-Fan-Stories

totally belongs here!

Roasty
06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Thread graveyard...haha good one :)

Hankomachos
06-20-2011, 08:43 PM
That was awesome just to read! ^_^ kudos

Conradin
06-20-2011, 09:41 PM
many games have skippable introductory videos. I would love for this to be implemented +1

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 10:12 PM
many games have skippable introductory videos. I would love for this to be implemented +1

Oh wow I cant believe I didnt think of that! Also, yay my first +1 lol

Rochella
06-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Totally epic

Ogden
06-21-2011, 04:23 AM
they should totally make an western too :P

xCastillo96x
06-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Please devs make this the intro for PL !

Johnaudi
06-21-2011, 05:09 AM
+2 :) I was Thinking That the Intro will start for new lvls In game... They would want more to play it....Altho they must put a little video after we kill each boss....Like MK Armageddon FATALITY lol

Lowlyspy
06-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Lol I think I spelled siege wrong in the title

kjzhu9
06-21-2011, 10:12 AM
did someone say EPIIIIIIC? (i did :) )

Lowlyspy
06-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Is anybody on forums rlly good with animation? (im talking like movie-style animation) I would rlly like to make this into a video to submit to the devs for consideration for a skippable intro trailer like conradin suggested but im horrible with animation.

kjzhu9
06-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Is anybody on forums rlly good with animation? (im talking like movie-style animation) I would rlly like to make this into a video to submit to the devs for consideration for a skippable intro trailer like conradin suggested but im horrible with animation.
lol the loading time for pl is already long enough :D

Lowlyspy
06-21-2011, 11:00 AM
lol the loading time for pl is already long enough :D

Thats why it would be a skippable video :)

Register
06-21-2011, 06:50 PM
OMFG
OFTO OFTO OFTO OFTO

AMAZING

absoulutely amzing

xBearSpiritx
06-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Absolutely amazing read... where's Speilberg when you need him ;)