PDA

View Full Version : spammers in windamoore

Deacon Barton-Cootes
01-13-2016, 03:32 AM
Hello sts I am pulaxgang from lvl 14 twink. I currently have an issue with players claiming to sell gold and request people to go check there website out. All day they spam n spam they keep to low level (level one - five) because it is easy to remake a new character. Sts is there anything you lot can do to stop it? Or should I send my message to the president?

#iknowimnottheonlyone
#wearethepeople

Cursebaby
01-13-2016, 04:01 AM
They are bots, not real players..
But still annoying as hell, just put em in ignore list

bibeolli
01-13-2016, 04:25 AM
windmoore, travelers, garetta village.. even in tombs lobby...

oekeone
01-13-2016, 06:30 AM
Hello sts I am pulaxgang from lvl 14 twink. I currently have an issue with players claiming to sell gold and request people to go check there website out. All day they spam n spam they keep to low level (level one - five) because it is easy to remake a new character. Sts is there anything you lot can do to stop it? Or should I send my message to the president?

#iknowimnottheonlyone
#wearethepeople

Sts I think they banned them each time they say "www.website
Com 27$=1m"
But not instead of that they say w*w*w*.w*e*b*s*I*t*e*.c*_o*m 2*7$=1m pls ban this sts

tomsawer
01-13-2016, 07:13 AM
They are bots, not real players..
But still annoying as hell, just put em in ignore list
Im 100% sure Some are possibly bots ,but majority are not. I have sent messages to many and they left .now there standing in wt4 entrance . yep its starting to get ugly.

Dex_addict
01-13-2016, 07:16 AM
Yes seeing more and more of this everywhere!

oekeone
01-13-2016, 08:23 AM
Yes seeing more and more of this everywhere!

Its apocalypse these bots are taking over lol 000.1% of arcane legends are bots #truefact

Cursebaby
01-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Im 100% sure Some are possibly bots ,but majority are not. I have sent messages to many and they left .now there standing in wt4 entrance . yep its starting to get ugly.
Notice how the type at the same time?(if 2 in same place)
Obviously bots..they dont reply me when i swear at them..i cri everytime:(

oekeone
01-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Notice how the type at the same time?(if 2 in same place)
Obviously bots..they dont reply me when i swear at them..i cri everytime:(

You swear? Lol thats a instant report its against the sts terms that's inappropriate language lol

Justg
01-13-2016, 12:10 PM
We've cleaned them out again. Please let us know if you spot any more. Screenshots are fine :)

Thanks for the vigilance!

- g

oekeone
01-13-2016, 12:50 PM
We've cleaned them out again. Please let us know if you spot any more. Screenshots are fine :)

Thanks for the vigilance!

- g

Justg
there pest! We have to eliminate them all for once! We need the s.w.a.t team to eliminate all these pest!