PDA

View Full Version : [Clarification] Winter Event Legendary Weapons

Remiem
01-13-2016, 12:54 PM
Hey folks! I've been seeing a lot of threads since the Winter Event regarding the legendary Dragon Hunter and Dragon Slayer weapons missing from the crates. I'm happy to clear this up. :)

The Dragon Hunter and Dragon Slayer sets, as they stand in the game now, do not include weapons. This was due to a small miscommunication that unfortunately made it through to my initial event announcement. The weapons may make an appearance in future content.

Thank you for your understanding!

-Rem

kappnobatai
01-13-2016, 01:21 PM
Thank you for the thread :redface:

oekeone
01-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Hey folks! I've been seeing a lot of threads since the Winter Event regarding the legendary Dragon Hunter and Dragon Slayer weapons missing from the crates. I'm happy to clear this up. :)

The Dragon Hunter and Dragon Slayer sets, as they stand in the game now, do not include weapons. This was due to a small miscommunication that unfortunately made it through to my initial event announcement. The weapons may make an appearance in future content.

-Rem

Zzzzzz reminem I was looking forward to the proc of the awesome staff :banana: :banana:

Museee
01-13-2016, 01:39 PM
so, when is new content?)

Arazaanikl
01-13-2016, 01:41 PM
Remi... will u guys be adding effects like a glow or something to the brood wep vanities???

Ninetofive
01-13-2016, 02:25 PM
Thank you for the clarification Remi!

Kakashis
01-13-2016, 02:42 PM
Remi... will u guys be adding effects like a glow or something to the brood wep vanities???

My thoughts exactly! Can you guys add just a little something to the brood vanities? They just need a little "sparkle" to make them less plain

Beoperson
01-13-2016, 04:50 PM
Make the brood eye blink on the war weaps :3 would be cool

Dex_addict
01-13-2016, 05:12 PM
My thoughts exactly! Can you guys add just a little something to the brood vanities? They just need a little "sparkle" to make them less plain

Completely agree with this! The overall vanity is really dull imo and especially the bow vanity, I like the overall theme and design of it but it's just so plain (not a fan of the armor and helm at all and cant see me ever wearing it), I only crafted the bow to resell on in the future as I much prefer spider and cinder bow vanity to it, all it needs is a bit of sparkle, some snowflake/icy particles, a glow, something, anything!

Revolutioner
01-13-2016, 10:22 PM
"The weapons may make an appearance in future content"
when is new content ?

Ceuidear
01-13-2016, 11:23 PM

A blinking effect in the eye of all weapon vanity will look good.

bonjovi3223
01-13-2016, 11:45 PM
It is very sad that we get a clarification of a "small miscommunication", weeks after the end of a major event.
What I have noticed lately is that there are some extremely important issues that crop up in the game which affect players & game play & these do not get addressed or answered for weeks on end.
What is happening to this game?
Just my PC (positive criticism).

Aprove
01-14-2016, 02:12 AM

-Rem

I wonder when, Next Winter event???
(No offense)

And Thanks for the Thread

kinzmet
01-14-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks for clarifying. I hope the it would make appearance as soon as possible :(

Arlor's Astral
01-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Thank you for the information :o)

forgivings
01-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Good to hear devs found out little late but can't wait for them:)

xnelsonxgt
01-20-2016, 07:28 PM
thanks for the clarification :)