View Full Version : Need a *FREE* Twink build? Then come on down to the Twink Workshop!

Pages : [1] 2

KingFu
06-20-2011, 01:31 PM
What is a twink?

A twink is commonly referred to as a lower level character, often made by a higher level character, meant to stay at a specific level for PvP or PvE purposes. Example: If you level a dex bird to level 15, and lock XP, and gear the bird for PvP, it'd be considered a twink. Twinks often wear high end gear to have the advantage in PvP and PvE.

What are you trying to achieve?

Here, we are trying to give players an enjoyable experience. We will be helping you with a twink build that fits your needs. We will either give you a build, or guide you in the right direction towards a build. If the build doesn't seem effective, or doesn't fit what you're looking for, please don't be afraid to politely tell us so and we will work on a build that does fit your needs. This is completely free and non-profitable. We are spending our time to help you, so please be patient because there may be other people ahead of you being assisted:)

Okay, what's the catch?

There isn't one! We are trying to help players, whether they be new to twinking or not, enjoy it! You are responsible for buying gear and respecing your character, we will not be providing gold, items, or platinum for you. We will be giving you strategies, combos, builds, and whatever we are comfortable giving you. None of us need to tell anyone anything that we aren't comfortable with. If the person assisting you gives you a flat out build, it is likely the build may be given to someone else down the road as well.

How do I get started?

Post below the following:

The level of your twink
The class of your twink
The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one:))
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink
If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE

Please be patient! We are devoting our time to try and help improve your twinking experience. We are sorry if there is a wait, we will try and message you back tips, strategies, and build advice ASAP. Until then we appreciate your patience:)

Current Twink team:

Harmicide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?52780-Harmicide) Specialization: Levels 5 to 12
NoobMigo (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?20601-noobmigo) Specialization: Level 20 Birds and Bears
Cuard (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?33596-cuard) Specialization: Level 35 Mage and Level 15 Bears
Conradin (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?14089-Conradin) Specialization: Level 30
Mysticaldream (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?8074-Mysticaldream) Specialization: Level 35 Birds and Bears and 40 to 45 bears

Those are just the specializations, if your character you want as a twink isn't up there, don't hesitate to post. We will help you as much as we can:)

For any grammatical errors, or typos, please PM me them:) If you're interested in being a part of the twink team, don't hesitate to PM me!

Credit to Zerious (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?30128-Zerious)for originally starting this program, which can be found here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17476-Zerious-and-Co.-Build-a-Twink-Workshop&highlight=zerious). I did not come up with the idea of this program, I simply recreated it after he went inactive:)

Thanks! Happy twinking!

Mennddoza
06-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Need help for level 35 Mage!!!

KingFu
06-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Need help for level 35 Mage!!!

Kk, Cuards specialty so feel free to private message him asking for help with the answers to the questions listed in the thread:)

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 02:18 PM
I got a bird level 20 I wana go 2h or bow idk if that's good..and I need 2 kno what skills 2 max.what stats should look like...help is greatly appreciated

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Also wana make a dex bear lvl 10 to 15 could use tips on those...main is currently a bowbear in progress...a lil more difficult to level with but fun

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
I got a bird level 20 I wana go 2h or bow idk if that's good..and I need 2 kno what skills 2 max.what stats should look like...help is greatly appreciated

HammerBird is the way to go, Pure dex fails at level 20. Trick is too have enough strength for high armor,and dodge: but also enough dexterity for good hit percent and the main focus Critical hit.

Also wana make a dex bear lvl 10 to 15 could use tips on those...main is currently a bowbear in progress...a lil more difficult to level with but fun

I can definitely help you out with this, i am a dexbear myself. Is there anything in particular you need help with? or just a whole layout with tips and such?

Also welcome to the Forums! It's nice to see new players :]

Darkfader
06-20-2011, 02:34 PM
HammerBird is the way to go, Pure dex fails at level 20.

You must mean your lack of skill at using pure dex avian on low levels? ;] It's powerful and good class when used correctly.

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 02:36 PM
You must mean your lack of skill at using pure dex avian on low levels? ;] It's powerful and good class when used correctly.

Dexbears will destroy this class any single day of the week. Bears have everything the birds have (At Level 10), but more armor and dodge and health. (skilled ones)

Darkfader
06-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Dexbears will destroy this class any single day of the week. They have everything the birds have, but more armor and dodge and health. (skilled ones)

Did i say something? Let me remind what you just quoted....

"You must mean your lack of skill at using pure dex avian on low levels? " ;)

Birds have root, and it's enough to being able to stay away from dexbears skillrange. End result = Bird, lower wep dmg + skill damage VS dexbears weapon damage ONLY. And if you dont yet get it, birds wins fights like this easily if succes what trying on.

( and do i need to remind you about diffrence between bears and avians skill range )

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Ok well for the 2h dex...what skills should I max...an like how much dex do I need?..aso..do I need any in int for regain or naw

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Also this post isn't arguing about what's best its 2 help newer players learn pvp classes an builds..let's stick to tht lol

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 02:44 PM

Birds have root, and it's enough to being able to stay away from dexbears skillrange. End result = Bird, lower wep dmg + skill damage VS dexbears weapon damage ONLY. And if you dont yet get it, birds wins fights like this easily if succes what trying on.

( and do i need to remind you about diffrence between bears and avians skill range )

A Crossbow= Bears win. Even with root Bears can become free.

Ok well for the 2h dex...what skills should I max...an like how much dex do I need?..aso..do I need any in int for regain or naw
I'd Recommend Pm'ing "Noobmigo", He's known for his 20 birds. I'm sure he'll give you a full rundown.

Also this post isn't arguing about what's best its 2 help newer players learn pvp classes an builds..let's stick to tht lol

We weren't arguing, just having a friendly Debate :]

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Harmicide cud u pm me wit info an tips bro

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 02:46 PM

I'll P.M.you with all tips I can man :], But for a successful Build P.M. "Noobmigo"

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Lol harm actually gave me a hand with my twink about a week ago by giving me a sorceror armor and a necro cap for free :), thanks harm, my twink now has the best gear he can have for his level ^_^

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Lol harm actually gave me a hand with my twink about a week ago by giving me a sorceror armor and a necro cap for free :), thanks harm, my twink now has the best gear he can have for his level ^_^

Anytime man! you're very nice, you deserved it! I've been meaning to ask you, is there any help you need with skills or stats?

KingFu
06-20-2011, 02:52 PM

Bears can easily stomp out of root and scream to stun. Any good dex bear can beat just about any pure dex avian at 20. Feel free to disagree but please don't turn this thread into a flame war:)

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 02:55 PM

I'd Actually rather post this here. Here is a guide to just what exactly an Avian has to offer.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16244-Comprehensive-Archer-Skills-and-Equipment-Guide

Be sure to look over Crit, Damage, armor, and Dodge.

Only look at the spells up to Repulse shot. Also, Look at the PVP Combo's at the bottom. Are you wanting full dexterity or a Strength Bird?

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 02:55 PM

Anytime man! you're very nice, you deserved it! I've been meaning to ask you, is there any help you need with skills or stats?

Uh maybe idk, I went and gave pvp a try and got demolished by two dexbears armed with talons and wings though :P

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Uh maybe idk, I went and gave pvp a try and got demolished by two dexbears armed with talons and wings though :P

Trying making a Paladin, (or at least investing in some strength) Dodge is AMAZING. If you buy a plat pack (4) [35 plat] For strength, with a Ring of bravery, your dodge should be around 19 i believe, armor should be somewhere around 30. You should invest 6 points in heal, and the rest in the combo spells. i am speaking at a level 12 standpoint. Also, use a festival wand, this has a weakness proc i believe. This should allow you to stay alive a bit longer.

Most importantly. Kiting is your best friend. Try to move far away when bears will most likely stomp/ uses slashes.

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Harmicide cud u jus tell me wut skills I shud max an wut my stats shud be like for 2h bird?

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Level 20

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 03:17 PM
That's a build, i really have no clue of a build for it, P.M. Noobmigo and he'll help you completely. :]

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Is that his ig name or forum sn..an that guide wus doe dexbird only but its a good guide it helped cuz I respec btwn dex an str

ploxDNR
06-20-2011, 03:20 PM
For dexbird*

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 03:25 PM
His IGN's are:
FloatingPiss
FloatingPazzizle
OldChumGuard

His forum name is "Noobmigo"

I'm sorry i can't help you out with a build, as for the guide.. i'm glad i could help you dual build to Dex/Str.

Darkfader
06-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Bears can easily stomp out of root and scream to stun. Any good dex bear can beat just about any pure dex avian at 20. Feel free to disagree but please don't turn this thread into a flame war:)

I know, I have done it so many time against dexbears so I know it's nit hard to kill them.
But let's use this your pointed thing out as example. Bear is rooted and stomps out, I keep myself 12m away from bear and bears scream (10m) doesn't affect. Root reuse time is low(and lower than stomp) and thenyou are again rooted. And at the end bear really can't deal any Other than weapon damage ( if bird succes what he is trying to do ).

And I'm not trying to take this as flame war but as here again, and many times on other topics ppl keep dexbears at lowlvl gods, even thy have their bad side what is easy to "exploit" with avian. ( also using snowball launcher help because of frozen ability )

Caninusi
06-20-2011, 03:57 PM
LOL....did I inspire you to make this thread??

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Trying making a Paladin, (or at least investing in some strength) Dodge is AMAZING. If you buy a plat pack (4) [35 plat] For strength, with a Ring of bravery, your dodge should be around 19 i believe, armor should be somewhere around 30. You should invest 6 points in heal, and the rest in the combo spells. i am speaking at a level 12 standpoint. Also, use a festival wand, this has a weakness proc i believe. This should allow you to stay alive a bit longer.

Most importantly. Kiting is your best friend. Try to move far away when bears will most likely stomp/ uses slashes.

So ur saying split my points between str and int then buy the plat pack (dont have enough plat to do so) so I can use the str gear from there. Ive already got the pink toy wand so im good there.

Is there any way I can get the items from the plat pack via drops? Im not gonna be able to get large amounts of plat for a while :\

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 04:14 PM
No, they are specifically plat. Sorry! :[

Otukura
06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
His IGN's are:
FloatingPiss
FloatingPazzizle
OldChumGuard

His forum name is "Noobmigo"

I'm sorry i can't help you out with a build, as for the guide.. i'm glad i could help you dual build to Dex/Str.

Also PissNuke

Few corrections, don't want to quote everything:

--WF wand doesn't have a weakness proc.. sadly... :/

--Easiest skill build for a level 12 mage is 6 heal, 1 frost bite, 4 firestorm.

If you can't get a plat pack
WF Wand, Armsman Forged Platemail(you want survivability, not damage here), WF Gingerbread Defender, any green crafted helm.

I spent maybe 2 months with a mage twink at that level. If a bear tries to chase you, its GG. You win. Juking, freezing, and running are your friends. People will cuss you out a ton tho.

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 04:30 PM
No, they are specifically plat. Sorry! :[

Oh well, thanks for the help :), dex bears are jus gonna stay the bane of my twinks existance at least until im able to get more plat :D

Edit: oh wait just read otukuras post, even if ur not referring to my guy, that actually helps a lot lol, thanks :D

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 04:36 PM
YO!
When you find that 25 mage guy, I'll need help. :D
I may be decent at birds and bears, but mages...are hard. :(

Otukura
06-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Oh well, thanks for the help :), dex bears are jus gonna stay the bane of my twinks existance at least until im able to get more plat :D

Edit: oh wait just read otukuras post, even if ur not referring to my guy, that actually helps a lot lol, thanks :D

Partly to you, and just in general too. :)

noobmigo
06-20-2011, 06:25 PM
PloxDNR has been serviced. :D

Conradin
06-20-2011, 07:07 PM
If noob isnt on i can answer lvl 20 dexbear questions. Expectially xbow builds.

Zeus
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
You might want to also reserve the right to refuse making somebody a build? If somebody is going to act arrogant with it, it's in your best interest not to give it to them, for obvious reasons. Lol.

Otukura
06-20-2011, 09:04 PM
You might want to also reserve the right to refuse making somebody a build? If somebody is going to act arrogant with it, it's in your best interest not to give it to them, for obvious reasons. Lol.

Is this said with someone in mind? Or how would you know if they're going to act arrogant.

Harmicide
06-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Is this said with someone in mind? Or how would you know if they're going to act arrogant.

Guys, let's just calm down... This is for Builds and help to EVERYBODY.. No-one is left out.

*Unhijacks thread*

I'm still online if anyone needs help!

Zeus
06-20-2011, 10:31 PM

Not said with someone in mind, I'm saying because I see this often. People use builds that were given to them and then troll around in PvP. So, just saying.

Conradin
06-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Not said with someone in mind, I'm saying because I see this often. People use builds that were given to them and then troll around in PvP. So, just saying.

Like a certain rosewand copy. Cough.

Zeus
06-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Like a certain rosewand copy. Cough.

Lol, who? I don't really care much about twinking anymore. I liked it at 19 and at 20. Now, it's all about who can own most and then put some flame on.

KingFu
06-21-2011, 01:04 AM
I'll probably add sections later on to links to pages like PvP ettiquette and such. Thanks parth:)

Pokechmp
06-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Lvl 16 dex bear (16 for iron blood)
Equips are lvl 10 jewel thief's archer cap, lvl 15 purp talon of finese, lvl 15frosty peppermint shield purp, lvl10 jewel thiefs armor.
I might buy a tinsel talon
Gold is 40k
I probably will spend no more plat on my twink except for tha respects.
For pvp

KingFu
06-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Lvl 16 dex bear (16 for iron blood)
Equips are lvl 10 jewel thief's archer cap, lvl 15 purp talon of finese, lvl 15frosty peppermint shield purp, lvl10 jewel thiefs armor.
I might buy a tinsel talon
Gold is 40k
I probably will spend no more plat on my twink except for tha respects.
For pvp

Kk, it's Cuards area for the build but if I may, I would recommend buying a jewel thiefs platinum talon, or farming one. Finesse won't do as well with the lack of hit. JT talon would be much more efficient in PvP and PvE, as for tinsel, I'd save your money unless you can afford the pink tinsel. Hit comes into play a lot at low levels, so I usually recommend getting the most possible.

GELLIO77
06-21-2011, 11:53 AM
im lvl 25 bird onyx str set
i have 30k cash but loads worth of items
this is for pvp and i need a good skill build thnx for help

noobmigo
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey, Myst, would you want to start some kind of item loan system for this too?

Like, we'd have a list of items we have that we are willing to loan to people for twinking..

KingFu
06-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey, Myst, would you want to start some kind of item loan system for this too?

Like, we'd have a list of items we have that we are willing to loan to people for twinking..

Eh, personally, I think it's risky. An awesome idea but I'd hate to see the items possibly get scammed, then it could turn into a big problem and get the thread locked.

noobmigo
06-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Build a Twink Premium? >.< That would turn this into a guild-like operation, for profit..meh.

Anyway, if nobody starts covering 25 birds, I can. I had a little experience in 25 warbird/kite bird.

KingFu
06-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Build a Twink Premium? >.< That would turn this into a guild-like operation, for profit..meh.

Anyway, if nobody starts covering 25 birds, I can. I had a little experience in 25 warbird/kite bird.

Kk:) I'm making a 25 mage currently and am gonna do lots of testing with builds so I should be able to cover that ground soon. The guy never replied. I haven't used a 25 bear in a long time, but if no one has had experience with one I can try and help a bit with it, although I think some of the people with 20 bears may be able to help more.

As for the premium, mind PMing me how it'd work?:) I'm definitely interested in it.

noobmigo
06-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Kk:) I'm making a 25 mage currently and am gonna do lots of testing with builds so I should be able to cover that ground soon. The guy never replied. I haven't used a 25 bear in a long time, but if no one has had experience with one I can try and help a bit with it, although I think some of the people with 20 bears may be able to help more.

As for the premium, mind PMing me how it'd work?:) I'm definitely interested in it.

OK, PMed.
I don't think Aye uses forums anymore...

ploxDNR
06-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Noobmigo wus verrry helpful..he's great for advice props 2 noobmigo

noobmigo
06-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Noobmigo wus verrry helpful..he's great for advice props 2 noobmigo

:D Thanks!

Hekpoc
06-21-2011, 03:00 PM
David if anyone has 35 mage questions I can help as well. I think I know enough ;-P

KingFu
06-21-2011, 03:02 PM
David if anyone has 35 mage questions I can help as well. I think I know enough ;-P

Haha that you do! Thanks man:)

TheClownSquad
06-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Harmicide greatly helped me in making a level 12 twink... Thanks harm!

Hekpoc
06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Haha that you do! Thanks man:)

Ahem! Still waiting on my present good sir. :)

KingFu
06-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Ahem! Still waiting on my present good sir. :)

I know! Haha sorry, haven't been in the best position with money so I'm merchanting up to buy it:) Almost done!

P.S. Presents;)

Conradin
06-21-2011, 04:04 PM
I like presents too....

Anyways back on topic. Anyone need help with bears lvl 1-30 or mages and archers lvl 30?

Hekpoc
06-21-2011, 04:05 PM
I know! Haha sorry, haven't been in the best position with money so I'm merchanting up to buy it:) Almost done!

P.S. Presents;)

OH SNAP IS IT MY BURFFDAY!!>?!! :banana:

ploxDNR
06-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Quick question I got a bowbear 10 twink shud I get him to lvl 12 or keep him at 10?

noobmigo
06-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Quick question I got a bowbear 10 twink shud I get him to lvl 12 or keep him at 10?

It's your preference. Those 10s might complain that you are a 12 if you beat them, but it's your preference.
The real thing is: Do you want Super Mega Slash or not? BTW, the name makes it sound better, but the skill isn't that good. It's ok, and can help you with super-knockback, but it's complicated.

ploxDNR
06-21-2011, 04:42 PM
I jus use rage an stomp

ploxDNR
06-21-2011, 04:44 PM
My main 24 bowbear...same thing..wit rage an stomp it does dmg...stuns..an ur dps so high u jus chunk while stunned..if u dnt kill u cud kite an do it again lol..thas for pvp...when I lvl I jus own everythin with rage an stomp

noobmigo
06-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Holy Fenokee my profile looks so freaking awesome now!

Otukura
06-21-2011, 04:58 PM
It's your preference. Those 10s might complain that you are a 12 if you beat them, but it's your preference.

Most of the 10s there are pretty cool about it, as long as you're not acting like you're the best player in the world, etc.

I think they look up to the 'best' players, who never complain about it.

Harmicide
06-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Go Ten, There is really no point to 12, i beat them 9 times out of 10.

Otukura
06-21-2011, 07:45 PM
IMO, 12 is only for PvE ratioers.

Slush
06-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Hello! I have a naked 15 bear. I don't know if I should stay 15 or go 17 for iron blood. I want to wear str items with a lv 10 talon if you get what I mean. Can someone tell me what attributes and gear and if I should stay 15 or go 17. Thanks.

Deadsoldiers
06-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Hey slush , at first you get iron blood on level 16, and level 16 is better than 15 , some of the 15pros just changed to 16. For gear , use the helmet from the level 10 4items pack or an assasins archery cap level 15, the platinum 4 item pack shield (if no plat use peppermint shield its worse but better than nothing) and i would use artisans or expert(better) level 15 , but if you dont wanna give so much gold away u can try jewel thiefs dark forest leather (its worse but much cheaper)! And if you want you can buy a level 15 talon its better than the 10 one , if wanted i can give you one for am extra price of 15k (in cs its 40k). Hope it helped

Slush
06-22-2011, 01:12 AM
Hey slush , at first you get iron blood on level 16, and level 16 is better than 15 , some of the 15pros just changed to 16. For gear , use the helmet from the level 10 4items pack or an assasins archery cap level 15, the platinum 4 item pack shield (if no plat use peppermint shield its worse but better than nothing) and i would use artisans or expert(better) level 15 , but if you dont wanna give so much gold away u can try jewel thiefs dark forest leather (its worse but much cheaper)! And if you want you can buy a level 15 talon its better than the 10 one , if wanted i can give you one for am extra price of 15k (in cs its 40k). Hope it helped

Hey, thanks for the response, but if you read my post again, I'm asking for a build using a talon and str helm, str shield and str armour. Thanks

Otukura
06-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Hey, thanks for the response, but if you read my post again, I'm asking for a build using a talon and str helm, str shield and str armour. Thanks

I did the math a while ago for myself... if you're willing to spend plat on the plat pack for the helm + respecing a few times to take adv. of the loadout glitch, you can get it all at 15. Without the loadout glitch, you need level 16.

Tempest
06-22-2011, 03:51 AM
May i request builds for 35 mage thanks.

Hekpoc
06-22-2011, 09:39 AM
May i request builds for 35 mage thanks.

Well first of all there are 3 builds, pure int, pally, dextress... PM me

noobmigo
06-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Well first of all there are 3 builds, pure int, pally, dextress... PM me

Betcha he wants a Voodoo mage. :o

Hekpoc
06-22-2011, 10:13 AM

Which in my opinion is the least complicated of the builds. :-P

noobmigo
06-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Which in my opinion is the least complicated of the builds. :-P

Yes. Exactly. *Raises Eyebrows Up and Down*

They are really hard to master though.

Hekpoc
06-22-2011, 10:50 AM

Sure they can be a lil difficult to master; but were not talking about play here, just builds.

noobmigo
06-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Sure they can be a lil difficult to master; but were not talking about play here, just builds.

Oh yeah...

Slush
06-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Still need a build for a level 16 bear using a lv 10 talon and level 15 str gear.

Ersana
06-22-2011, 11:05 PM
I need a lvl 25 warbird build/combo; I think I have the right idea going but i think I'm missing something

KingFu
06-23-2011, 01:14 AM
I need a lvl 25 warbird build/combo; I think I have the right idea going but i think I'm missing something

I believe Conradin said he would try the 25 bear and bird area, may have been NoobMigo:) I'd pm one or the other, or both. Or wait for one to comment.

That's mainly due to all the competition:p

Tempest
06-23-2011, 04:48 AM

Nah,i need one for pally. (lv35?)
But i wouldnt mind having another voodoo build :P

Hekpoc
06-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Nah,i need one for pally. (lv35?)
But i wouldnt mind having another voodoo build :P

message me

Zeus
06-23-2011, 07:07 PM
If you want, my specialty lies in Birds and Bears, at any level. Usually I test the builds myself, get them right in the 2nd or 3rd try now :).

Jriver1029
06-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Hello i would like to make a low level enchantress twink any help on a pvp build

Harmicide
06-24-2011, 02:54 AM
Harmicide greatly helped me in making a level 12 twink... Thanks harm!

Anytime man! i'm glad i could help!

Sorry i haven't been on in awhile David! i'll be on more fom now on

Regulos
06-25-2011, 12:46 AM
I am new to twinking on this game and at the moment I have a lvl 25 dex bear and he is not very good buy I have seen alot of twink out there and wuz goin to create an intbear but I heard they died so now i wuz wondering if anyone could tell me the best twink spec in this game(in your opinion) and wut lvl I should be. Thanks

KingFu
06-25-2011, 01:06 AM
I am new to twinking on this game and at the moment I have a lvl 25 dex bear and he is not very good buy I have seen alot of twink out there and wuz goin to create an intbear but I heard they died so now i wuz wondering if anyone could tell me the best twink spec in this game(in your opinion) and wut lvl I should be. Thanks

Dex bears are really OP, what's your price range on gear and your current gear and build?:)

Hello i would like to make a low level enchantress twink any help on a pvp build

Having a level in mind can help us find you a build easier:) common low levels are 10, 15, and 20. But you may have a tough time with a Mage:)

Regulos
06-25-2011, 01:19 AM
I will buy anything less than 30k until I get mor gold and I have
lvl 25 crystalline leather
lvl 25 earthquake hat
lvl 25 killers talon (green) sucks...
lvl 25 crystalline wing

All attributes r in dex

KingFu
06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I will buy anything less than 30k until I get mor gold and I have
lvl 25 crystalline leather
lvl 25 earthquake hat
lvl 25 killers talon (green) sucks...
lvl 25 crystalline wing

All attributes r in dex

Alright, I'd try finding a demon claw of the eagle if you can for 30K, or if you can't, I'd buy a pink plat pack if you can for Lv 20 and use that talon. If those to options aren't available, farm hidden passage and hope to get lucky is my advice:)

As for build, I don't think we have a designated person for 25 twinking, if no one wants to take this I can try:)

Regulos
06-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Ok cool I will do that idk which one but I will try to get demon claw nd maybe plat pack...Thanks man 

Zeus
06-25-2011, 06:56 PM
David, can I be the twink builder for 35 bears and birds?

KingFu
06-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Hehe. I like doing 35 birds;P

Zeus
06-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Hehe. I like doing 35 birds;P

32 birds then? Also, I mentioned 35 bears as well :).

ploxDNR
06-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Ok I wana make a mage twink...prolly full int unlss there's sumthin better 2 go..I wana be intha range of 20to35....can sum1 help me out with suggestions for wats a good level and build an what not...thz

noobmigo
06-26-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm back.

After a lame vacation in Branson, Mizz.

joeychandler
06-26-2011, 01:16 PM
32 birds then? Also, I mentioned 35 bears as well :).

I could use a lvl32 or 30 bird build. Just the skill allocation =]

Conradin
06-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Parth i could use help on a lvl 32 bird and a 25 watbirds builds.

noobmigo
06-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Parth i could use help on a lvl 32 bird and a 25 watbirds builds.

I can do 25 warbirds.
I think Range would be better at it though.

ploxDNR
06-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Can sum1 help me wit pcp elf bulds

KingFu
06-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Can sum1 help me wit pcp elf bulds

Sure, please fill out the form first though:)

ploxDNR
Pvp* lol

ploxDNR
Wut form

KingFu
06-26-2011, 10:43 PM
The questions listed on the front page:)

Zeus
06-26-2011, 11:14 PM
25 Warbird will be hard, I tried my hand at it, I tried many possible builds, but to be honest? Pure dex is better. Warbird just plain stinks at that level.

Regulos
06-27-2011, 07:56 AM
I am wanting to make a new twink and I i dont know what to make and I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good class, level, and build that would own in PVP

Tamino
06-27-2011, 08:12 AM
I recently started a mage, up lev 10. My idea was to try PvP with it, because I already have 3 mains lev 55+ for PvE only. Currently it is a INT mage with a bit if DEX, but I don't worry about respecing or levelling (up to 35 max). I have some plat and I can spend about an half million to start and see if PvP is interesting enough for me. Suggestions?

noobmigo
06-27-2011, 10:10 AM
25 Warbird will be hard, I tried my hand at it, I tried many possible builds, but to be honest? Pure dex is better. Warbird just plain stinks at that level.

Nonono!

Try going armsman 15 w/ vyx conq. Dodge build. Rocks asss!

KingFu
06-27-2011, 10:36 AM
I am wanting to make a new twink and I i dont know what to make and I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good class, level, and build that would own in PVP

Well, if you're fairly new to twinking, dex bear is a common choice up to about level 20. They're fairly easy to use, and do well, so I'd recommend that to a starter twink. Or go to the level 30-35 cap if you want a challenge as either an int mage or a str bird. The easiest way would probably be a dex bear however, 15 is a fairly popular level, but can be a little difficult.

I recently started a mage, up lev 10. My idea was to try PvP with it, because I already have 3 mains lev 55+ for PvE only. Currently it is a INT mage with a bit if DEX, but I don't worry about respecing or levelling (up to 35 max). I have some plat and I can spend about an half million to start and see if PvP is interesting enough for me. Suggestions?

A popular level for mages ATM is 25/26. At that level they usually use a SSC set (earthquake or crystal wand set). I'm not familiar with the builds personally but I can working out a build for you if no one else wants to:)

ploxDNR
06-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Ok I got a lvl 32 bowbear main...20 str bird twink...10 bowbear twink...an a 11 elf I wana make to a lvl 20 to 35 twink....can sum1 help me out with classes..str/int/dex...builds stats all tht...an also suggestions on what level to twink at

ultimateduck
06-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a lvl 30 str bird skill build. I have just enough str to equip items and rest in dex. I'm using iceberg longsword, armour and a lvl 29 pink helm. I just don't really know what to do with the skill point allocation.

Thanks in advance,
Ultimateduck

Zeus
06-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Nonono!

Try going armsman 15 w/ vyx conq. Dodge build. Rocks asss!

It doesn't work out against elves because of the lack of crit. You also lose some other stuff, so :(.

Zeus
06-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a lvl 30 str bird skill build. I have just enough str to equip items and rest in dex. I'm using iceberg longsword, armour and a lvl 29 pink helm. I just don't really know what to do with the skill point allocation.

Thanks in advance,
Ultimateduck

Sorry for the double post, @Ultimateduck, I PMed you a build for Level 30. Let me know how you like it.

noobmigo
06-27-2011, 05:04 PM
It doesn't work out against elves because of the lack of crit. You also lose some other stuff, so :(.

It does.

Ask exiledxhate.

Zeus
06-27-2011, 05:06 PM
It does.

Ask exiledxhate.

Maybe I need to do some reworking on my build then, lol.

noobmigo
06-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Maybe I need to do some reworking on my build then, lol.

Possibly.
Or the combo.

ploxDNR
06-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Cud sum1 help wit elf plz

Zeus
06-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Cud sum1 help wit elf plz

Sure, as soon as you fill out the form and post it grammatically :). It is located on the first page of this thread.

noobmigo
06-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Sure, as soon as you fill out the form and post it grammatically :). It is located on the first page of this thread.

-Chuckle-

ploxDNR
06-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Man I don't understand...fill out what form?...tha 1st page of this post...?

ploxDNR
06-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Ok for this elf twink
Level..18..want to be 25 to 35
Class....elf
Spec...want suggestions int right now
Using plat item packs 2 level with got plat an roughly 25 to 50k an platnum to spend on him

Pretty much wana kno about wuts a good lvl...wut types of specs there r..an then. Ill choose an whoevers helping cud tell me a build for tht spec...thx.an sry 4 nut fillin tha form or w.e I didn't undrstand

Mkcecil
06-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Just started pvp and I can't hit people before I die, so

i got a

Level 34
Enchantress
Elf
100plat 50kgold
I'm mainally looking for a build that might be either instant kill like a lot of the players I fight or something with huge survivability but either way I wanna kill them and what kind of gear do I need?
Mainally want to do pvp with this character but I am willing to relevel a character at the lower levels if nessacary.
I am using the 35 plat level 30 gear (bracer and wand) plat gear at the moment.

Edit:and let me know if there might be a better class for me and going for a kill then a enchantress. I have a 34 or35 bird and a 37 bear just to open more of an option for a class for me

Hekpoc
06-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Just started pvp and I can't hit people before I die, so

i got a

Level 34
Enchantress
Elf
100plat 50kgold
I'm mainally looking for a build that might be either instant kill like a lot of the players I fight or something with huge survivability but either way I wanna kill them and what kind of gear do I need?
Mainally want to do pvp with this character but I am willing to relevel a character at the lower levels if nessacary.
I am using the 35 plat level 30 gear (bracer and wand) plat gear at the moment.

Edit:and let me know if there might be a better class for me and going for a kill then a enchantress. I have a 34 or35 bird and a 37 bear just to open more of an option for a class for me

Get to 35 first of all. :) And get the Voodoo Gear: Robe, Hat, Wand and Frozen Eye Bracer or the copperhead voodoo doll. :) (Go old school :))

As far as the build try to think of survivability cause mages are pretty squishy. Hint: How can you regain your health quickly and get as much armor as possible for the first attack. Oh and mana shield = 1

jaggedlilpill
06-29-2011, 10:57 AM
I need help with level 10 and 15 dex bear.
Gold: I have enough for whatever gear is best.
Builds: Right now both are pure dex but I see people with other armors and I'm interested to hear if a str/dex build is better.

ETA: I have all the plat items for dex level 10.

noobmigo
06-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Builds: Right now both are pure dex but I see people with other armors and I'm interested to hear if a str/dex build is better.

Nah, use a level 15 expert leather with a level 15 pink snowball launcher, if you can afford both. ;)

Also use a pirates sniper helm as the helm.

Build -
6 rage
6 stomp
3 anything else.

KingFu
06-29-2011, 10:59 AM

ETA: I have all the plat items for dex level 10.

Kk, please PM harmicide and cuard:)

@Mk, please PM cuard

Edit:

Never mind, migo got ya covered;)

jaggedlilpill
06-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the help with lvl 15. I also have a level 10. What should my stats be? I know 6 rage but what else? And should I stay pure dex with both?

Also, a question about the level 15: Why would I use pirate snipers helm when the lvl 10 jewel thief's from plat pack is better stat wise all around?

noobmigo
06-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the help with lvl 15. I also have a level 10. What should my stats be? I know 6 rage but what else? And should I stay pure dex with both?

Pure dex both.

6 Rage, 3 stomp. Easy. :D
Just work on the technique and you win!

ploxDNR
06-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Can sum1 help me wit 25 elf plz I filled out tha form up up this page

ploxDNR
06-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Ok for this elf twink
Level..25...want to be 25 to 35
Class....elf
Spec...want suggestions int right now
Using plat item packs 2 level with got plat an roughly 25 to 50k an platnum to spend on him

Pretty much wana kno about wuts a good lvl...wut types of specs there r..an then. Ill choose an whoevers helping cud tell me a build for tht spec...thx.an sry 4 nut fillin tha form or w.e I didn't undrstand

See...help plz

SknyAndy
06-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Lil 30 bird.
Im completely new to thinking.
Plz help.
My main is detstabeler

KingFu
06-29-2011, 07:51 PM
See...help plz

Personally, I'd level to 30 or 35 first. At 30, buy brain freeze wand set with a dreamers helm (if possible) focus on heal, buffs (only put a maximum of 1 into mana shield and revive) and heavy damage skills (lightning, firestorm, life drain). When you're 30, PM Conradin. If you level to 35 and need some advice on a build, you can post here:)

@Skny, please PM Conradin :)

ploxDNR
06-29-2011, 09:10 PM
Thx..is there good dex or str elf builds for pvp at lvl 25 to 35?

KingFu
06-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Thx..is there good dex or str elf builds for pvp at lvl 25 to 35?

There are but int is much easier to manage:)

Swimmingstar
06-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Need help with level 53 mage
spec i prefer is pure int
maximum gold i would use is all i can get since it's my only char except right now I'm poor cuz haven't got a pink for 5 levels or 2 months need tips to get pinks and maximum plat i use is all the free plat offers i can do btw my gold is 22k right now
oh almost forgot my gear is like sewer greens and yellows (oranges)
and thanks to magenesss aka baucare for helping me a little
not really a twink

magenesss
07-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Get to 35 first of all. :) And get the Voodoo Gear: Robe, Hat, Wand and Frozen Eye Bracer or the copperhead voodoo doll. :) (Go old school :))

As far as the build try to think of survivability cause mages are pretty squishy. Hint: How can you regain your health quickly and get as much armor as possible for the first attack. Oh and mana shield = 1

He only has 50k gold so if he can't afford voodoo he should wear: brain freeze robe, brain freeze magic yeti eyeball, dreamers bony fire pin, and any cheap pink helm.

SknyAndy
07-02-2011, 09:01 AM
I've been trying to get a hold of conradin but we must be missing each other. Is there anyone else I can contact?

KingFu
07-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Need help with level 53 mage
spec i prefer is pure int
maximum gold i would use is all i can get since it's my only char except right now I'm poor cuz haven't got a pink for 5 levels or 2 months need tips to get pinks and maximum plat i use is all the free plat offers i can do btw my gold is 22k right now
oh almost forgot my gear is like sewer greens and yellows (oranges)
and thanks to magenesss aka baucare for helping me a little
not really a twink

Will this be mainly for PvP or PvE?:)

I've been trying to get a hold of conradin but we must be missing each other. Is there anyone else I can contact?

If you can't contact him you can try contacting Apollo for build advice:) He mainly helps with 32 birds but 30 isn't far from it.

He only has 50k gold so if he can't afford voodoo he should wear: brain freeze robe, brain freeze magic yeti eyeball, dreamers bony fire pin, and any cheap pink helm.

I strongly prefer mojo wand over bony pin

Finneri
07-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Howdy! So, I decided to test lvl 30 twinking. I'm looking for a warbird gearset and a basic skillbuild + some pointers on how to fight (I've never played a bird before). Also, is full str better than a str/dex mix, and if it isn't, how should they be mixed?

The level of your twink: 30
The class of your twink: avian
The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one): str
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink: money isn't a problem (would prefer an option for items that cost over 1m)
The twink is made for pvp purposes.

Thanks in advance!

-Finneri

noobmigo
07-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Howdy! So, I decided to test lvl 30 twinking. I'm looking for a warbird gearset and a basic skillbuild + some pointers on how to fight (I've never played a bird before). Also, is full str better than a str/dex mix, and if it isn't, how should they be mixed?

The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one): str
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink: money isn't a problem (would prefer an option for items that cost over 1m)

Thanks in advance!

-Finneri

FINNN!
It's Chum!!! LTNS!

KingFu
07-02-2011, 11:02 AM

Thanks in advance!

-Finneri

Hello Finneri, first off I'd say go with the most dex as possible. The main point of adding to dex is the raise in Hit%, it can help a lot and I strongly advise it:) I recommend using Iceberg armor, longsword, and a vyxnaar helm of legend. As for skill build please PM Conradin:)

noobmigo
07-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Hello Finneri, first off I'd say go with the most dex as possible. The main point of adding to dex is the raise in Hit%, it can help a lot and I strongly advise it:) I recommend using Iceberg armor, longsword, and a vyxnaar helm of legend. As for skill build please PM Conradin:)

I would use a conq vyx, actually. But that's just me, I could be wrong.

Finneri
07-02-2011, 03:00 PM
FINNN!
It's Chum!!! LTNS!

*waves*

Hey, long time no see! Haven't seen ya ingame for a long while, tough I admit that I've been playing on my mage. I've now remade my bear, but noticed that there weren't any lvl 20 games going on... Is lvl 20 twinking dead? :/

Thanks a lot, I'll do as you say (I'll compare the helm with conq vyx tough). I'll also make sure to drop Conradin a pm. Thanks again!

noobmigo
07-02-2011, 03:08 PM
*waves*

Hey, long time no see! Haven't seen ya ingame for a long while, tough I admit that I've been playing on my mage. I've now remade my bear, but noticed that there weren't any lvl 20 games going on... Is lvl 20 twinking dead? :/

Totally dead. All trolls and noobs if there are any twinks.

help me
07-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Southparkmxcn
Bear
L.20
Strength/dexterity
Umm im fine with the build i got but would like to improve.:-)

noobmigo
07-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Southparkmxcn
Bear
L.20
Strength/dexterity

Chumtestbears old build:
4 Crushing Blow
6 Hell Scream
6 Rage
2 Stomp

Works wonders.

Otukura
07-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Let's see how this goes...

Level: 20
Class: Avian
Spec: Pure dex -- kite birdy
Gear: L20 WF Launcher, Artisians&Expert(leaning towards expert because focus will buff my hit to 100, sniper's cap, and again leaning towards a armor ring rather than damage
Mainly PvP, planning on doing PvE when i need a break

noobmigo
07-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Let's see how this goes...

Level: 20
Class: Avian
Spec: Pure dex -- kite birdy
Gear: L20 WF Launcher, Artisians&Expert(leaning towards expert because focus will buff my hit to 100, sniper's cap, and again leaning towards a armor ring rather than damage
Mainly PvP, planning on doing PvE when i need a break

NOOOOOOOO! ARMSMAN FORGED! DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? :o

ARMSMAN FORGED! ARMSMAN FORGED! ARMSMAN FORGED!
Also, get a HIT ring, or dodge/armor ring. Kiting is all about CONSITENT DAMAGE or GRIND IT DOWN DEFENSE. The latter usually wins against dex-bears, ask Nassman. If he still plays.

Build:
Evasion - Max
Focus - 5
Repulse - 5
Blast Shot - 2
Thorn Root - 1

Gear: L20 WF Launcher, ARMSMAN FORGED, Sniper's Cap, Armor/Dodge ring, or hit ring.

Otukura
07-05-2011, 06:44 PM
NOOOOOOOO! ARMSMAN FORGED! DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? :o

Well, half the time you're spouting confucious jokes... and those definitely aren't true. Then another quarter of the time you're reciting random lyrics. :D

I'll think about it ;)

noobmigo
07-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Well, half the time you're spouting confucious jokes... and those definitely aren't true. Then another quarter of the time you're reciting random lyrics. :D

I'll think about it ;)
Theyre called puns, and I can't believe you don't like my lyrics. Sing it wif me!

BRAH BRAH LA LA LA DUM DOOM DUM.

Otukura
07-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Theyre called puns, and I can't believe you don't like my lyrics. Sing it wif me!

BRAH BRAH LA LA LA DUM DOOM DUM.

I've begun parodying the 4th song now. Expect that PM tomorrow. Needs to reach 2 pages.

noobmigo
07-05-2011, 07:00 PM
i've begun parodying the 4th song now. Expect that pm tomorrow. Needs to reach 2 pages.

awright!

Twinkman
07-07-2011, 06:21 AM
I need help with lvl 35 pure int mage

Zerious
07-07-2011, 11:30 AM
I have one of the lvl 15 armsman armors... idk if forged or crafted but I'm considering artisan's for a new build...

Btw, I highly recommend not start threads about "famous twink builds" because noobs see it, they abuse it, they become trolls/super noobs. Don't do this again.

You know who you are

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I have one of the lvl 15 armsman armors... idk if forged or crafted but I'm considering artisan's for a new build...

Btw, I highly recommend not start threads about "famous twink builds" because noobs see it, they abuse it, they become trolls/super noobs. Don't do this again.

You know who you are

OK, fine I admit it Z.

On a SIDE NOTE: When I get another arty, I'll give you my 15.

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:18 PM
OK, fine I admit it Z.

I could lend Z a arty/expert if he wants, until then.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:22 PM
OK, fine I admit it Z.

I know you had good intentions noobmigo, mi amigo, but when i started the workshop, there were a handful of people who got puffed up with themselves for a bit. I stopped giving them help because of it. This is also why I kept builds in pm form so that not just anyone would get their hands on it. You just overlooked this possibility, but it's fine, I'm gonna try and counter these builds and hopefully start 20 twinks off fresh. It's a long shot, but I wanna have fun again, and this'll be part of the fun :)

On your side note: key word "give" indicates you want another pink launcher for it :D

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:23 PM
I know you had good intentions noobmigo, mi amigo, but when i started the workshop, there were a handful of people who got puffed up with themselves for a bit. I stopped giving them help because of it. This is also why I kept builds in pm form so that not just anyone would get their hands on it. You just overlooked this possibility, but it's fine, I'm gonna try and counter these builds and hopefully start 20 twinks off fresh. It's a long shot, but I wanna have fun again, and this'll be part of the fun :)

On your side note: key word "give" indicates you want another pink launcher for it :D

It does? I'm trying to get rid of that and my guilty code on it for Kura's EXPERT OR ARTISAN!

Oh yeah, it does! Wooh baby, Ima be RIIICH!

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:28 PM
It does? I'm trying to get rid of that and my guilty code on it for Kura's EXPERT OR ARTISAN!

Oh yeah, it does! Wooh baby, Ima be RIIICH!

i know a good pure dex bird build to go with that launcher.... Wasn't thinking about that when i gave it to you but if you want it you can try it, otherwise i wouldn't mind making a new bird. Kinda wanna go undercover with an anti-dex bear bird :3

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
i know a good pure dex bird build to go with that launcher.... Wasn't thinking about that when i gave it to you but if you want it you can try it, otherwise i wouldn't mind making a new bird. Kinda wanna go undercover with an anti-dex bear bird :3

You will get trolled and booted non-stop. Kura is REALLY good at kiting though. WOW!

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:35 PM
You will get trolled and booted non-stop. Kura is REALLY good at kiting though. WOW!

I'm untrollable :3 and there's this thing called screenshots... starts with 'B' for Being trolled, 'A' for Acquiring evidence, and 'N' Never see them again :D

noobmigo
07-07-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm untrollable :3 and there's this thing called screenshots... starts with 'B' for Being trolled, 'A' for Acquiring evidence, and 'N' Never see them again :D

Ow YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH../

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:36 PM

I destroyed migo :D Only problem is FFA... you get cornered, you're dead. In a one v one you're so IMBA.

Yes yes yes. It does get on your nerves when 5 people are doing it.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:40 PM
I destroyed migo :D Only problem is FFA... you get cornered, you're dead. In a one v one you're so IMBA.

spell out please?

Otukura
07-07-2011, 12:41 PM
spell out please?

Imbalanced. Abbreviated like that in a lot of games I've played... not so much PL.

Zerious
07-07-2011, 12:43 PM
ah ok. thanks.

AdinoEznite
07-08-2011, 12:39 PM
just to say first, id appreciate a pm instead of a reply post :)
disclaimer, i just started this game not too long ago so i probably wont know a lot of the items
most of my free plat is gone to a lvl 10 pack and more auction slots, the latter is so expensive!

The level of your twink: lvl 15
The class of your twink: Bear
The spec of your twink: its mainly dex w/some str <- def would appreciate tips on this
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink: i will have more gold to spend if i can sell the stuff i farmed xD
but the gear i have currently is:
Sniper's Archery Helm lvl 10
JT Plat Talon lvl 15
JT Leather lvl 10
JT Avian Wing lvl 10
i want a lvl 15 expert...but i dont have anywhere near the amt of gold to buy it so any tips on farming it?
If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE: i think both, i havent tried pvp yet but i want to

i also got a lvl 25 bird, right now pure dex, but i have points to dishout (20) and im wondering if i should put them into str for survivability
its equips are
Assassin's Talon spike lvl 25
Crystal Leather lvl 25
Crystal Wing lvl 25
Assassin's Avian Helm lvl 23

questions on the bird, are there better talons/bows/guns i can get for him? if so what are the costs to buy / where do they drop?
plans for the bird: not sure if ill stop at 25 for a while or keep lvling, whats end game play like in PL?

thanks guys for this service!
i think its awesome that you guys are using your experience to help ppl out with this side of the game!

Lovablemage
07-08-2011, 07:04 PM
how can i make the BEST lvl 5 dex bear/war bird?
respond ASAP plz, LoVaBlEmAge

Lovablemage
07-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Southparkmxcn
Bear
L.20
Strength/dexterity
i know u... im xholidaypvpx, and i enjoy flying across the screen cuz of u :P

Theoldnite
07-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Im a lvl 12 enchantress. I have dual build mage and dex.

Otukura
07-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Im a lvl 12 enchantress. I have dual build mage and dex.

Go dex with an xbow if you can, and 1 frost bite, 6 heal, and 4 firestorm. You can go 4 heal and 6 firestorm if you're feeling very comfortable with six. If you don't want to respec again, I'd stick with 6 heal. It just takes longer.

Lovablemage
07-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi!
I have a list of twinks that need work.
Hahahaown level 30 pure dex bear
Xdarkmagezx level 10 pure int mage
Xholidaypvpx level 15 dual str/dex bear
Lovablemage level 25 pure int mage
Xxpvpxx level 20 pure dex bear
Lvlarcher level 8 (will lvl up if needed) dual dex/str archer
If you could please respond ASAP, that would be nice
Your friend,
Lovablemage

KingFu
07-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi!
I have a list of twinks that need work.
Hahahaown level 30 pure dex bear
Xdarkmagezx level 10 pure int mage
Xholidaypvpx dual str/dex bear
Lovablemage level 25 pure int mage
Xxpvpxx level 20 pure dex bear
Lvlarcher level 8 (will lvl up if needed) dual dex/str archer
If you could please respond ASAP, that would be nice
Your friend,
Lovablemage

Hey, mind posting the purpose for each twink? IE PvE or PvP. It can help us give you a build that fits your needs more:) Thanks!

Lovablemage
07-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Hey, mind posting the purpose for each twink? IE PvE or PvP. It can help us give you a build that fits your needs more:) Thanks!
OK, Theyre all PvP twinks, its amazin i have so many :)

Asaciuacor
07-11-2011, 07:05 PM
i would like to make a pvp twink, i have a lv51 dex bird and i die a lot in pvp.
im up for any class or setup just tell me what to do and all that and ill do my best :)
Asaciuacor

ploxDNR
07-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Can sum1 help me out with a lvl 25 dex bear twink...skills an gear...thx much appreciated

Currently have 44 bowbear main
20strbid twink
10dexbear twink
25 elf I wana get to 35...an make a 25 dexbear

ploxDNR
07-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Pvp twink also...

Zerious
07-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Can sum1 help me out with a lvl 25 dex bear twink...skills an gear...thx much appreciated

Currently have 44 bowbear main
20strbid twink
10dexbear twink
25 elf I wana get to 35...an make a 25 dexbear

•If you go full dex, the helm you'd want to use would be the Sniper's Avian Helmet lvl 25. Same stats as the level 25 set items (Crystalline, EQ, and onyx) only this is cheaper. No point in paying higher price for a set item that you don't get the set bonus from.
•Also try to get your hands on a Sniper's Demon Claw lvl 25. Best talon for that level, a bit pricey tho.
•lvl 15 Artisan's leather (either forged or crafted). A rather high demand item for lvl 15-25 twinks, but if you can't get one, try crystalline leather (cheapest of the set items)
•the shield you'll want is the lvl 25 Wind Shield of Legend. You'll wind up with a little str from this wing, but the damage boost is something to consider. Otherwise, a lvl 20 Sniper's Avian Wing from the platinum 4-pack should work for the time being.

skills wise:
max Rage (6), at least 5 in Hell Scream, at least 3 in Stomp, and at least 4 in beckon. After that i'd say turn away from vengeful and crippling slash, and restore. Consider investing in Crushing blow, Hell Scream, and/or Iron Blood for durability. For Damage Super Mega Slash, Beckon and/or Stomp. Also note that Hell Scream has a hidden armor debuff and crushing blow deals damage (these are not listed in the skills description.)

Hope this helps :D

ploxDNR
07-15-2011, 10:11 PM
Thx man much appreciated

Simnar
07-15-2011, 11:51 PM
oh at first i was like holy*** no way free stuff then i read and was like holy *** no free stuff but hey i like free tips to

Asaciuacor
07-16-2011, 01:41 AM
lv.20 Dex Bear,
i need stat and skill build

zuesmirza
07-16-2011, 02:02 AM
My sincere regards to the team... I need your help..

I need build for a twink lvl 10 to 12.. I m making this twink for PvE mainly for farming lvl 12 and 13 pinks at dark forest.. I m intrested in a bear with mainly dex and str attributes... I have got lvl 10 toyman, ornament, winter slash and a plat dual wield for archer called killer fancy wield and I am nt worried about spending gold but I have nly limited plat and cant spend it.. Need your advice and help... Thanks to the team for ol the hard work and help they provided...

ploxDNR
07-19-2011, 05:37 PM
I have a lvl 12 dexbird...can sum1 help wit tips
He's lvl 12 dual spec with blacksmith snowball launcher..can sum1 help wit skill build an tips plz

KingFu
07-19-2011, 08:30 PM
lv.20 Dex Bear,
i need stat and skill build

Noobmigo posted a 20 dex bear build before, believe he said-

Pure dex
Max rage, max HS, 3 stomp, rest CB.

@Zeus,please PM harmicide

@Plox, please PM harmicide

ploxDNR
07-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Ok so I'm pretty new to this game still I love to twink though....here's my list
25mage crystillian set
25 dexbear
20 warbird...needs major work thinking about getting to lvl 25 or 30 any tips?
10dexbear...he's good
12 dexbird...wana get to 15 or 20 any tips he needs major work...
Cud sum1 give me advice on what lvl my toons should be...where there more effective..if sum1 cud pm me to help....would be muc appreciated

Yvonnel
07-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey all. New to PvP and under the suggestion of some other players I decided to start with a twink.

I would like some help.

What level is your twink? 10 right now (doesn't have to stay there)
What class is your twink? Bird
What spec is your twink? Right now pure dex, have tried pure str and hybrid dex/str
How much willing to spend in gear? Whatever, gold or plat doesn't matter. Have both.
PvP or PvE? Mainly PvP, with a little pve farming thrown in.

Please PM.

KingFu
07-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Ok so I'm pretty new to this game still I love to twink though....here's my list
25mage crystillian set
25 dexbear
20 warbird...needs major work thinking about getting to lvl 25 or 30 any tips?
10dexbear...he's good
12 dexbird...wana get to 15 or 20 any tips he needs major work...
Cud sum1 give me advice on what lvl my toons should be...where there more effective..if sum1 cud pm me to help....would be muc appreciated

I can try and help with all but the 25 Mage:) Try PMing Noobmigo and I please:) I don't know where harmide is:/ Haven't seen him in a while

@Yv, PM sent:)

plmafiaboss
07-29-2011, 10:51 PM
I fought with and against noobmingo when I 1st started mine! :o mine is lvl 15 dex warrior pvpstunna. Already have a build tho. Good 1. Just wanted to post here XD

Zaltiar
08-03-2011, 10:24 PM
The level of your twink: 15
The class of your twink: Bear
The spec of your twink: dex/str
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink: lvl 5 expert, gingerbread defender, (some axe, i forgot) i'll spend any amount of plat,
and around 800k gold.
If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE: PvP

Defendor
08-06-2011, 02:54 PM
I could use help with my 35 int mage.

Zeubermensch
08-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Need help twinking a level 29 Mage, right now it's Int/Dex based. With crystalline gear, and dex ring. Any advice?

Zerious
08-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Need help twinking a level 29 Mage, right now it's Int/Dex based. With crystalline gear, and dex ring. Any advice?

may as well level up and go brain freeze. Max both buffs and drain, as those are most important. You'll want one one every attack skill and mana sheild. Spread remaining points between heal and firestorm, you could do 1 res for the hidden buffs or leave it out.

When fighting, know that lightning has a slight armor debuff effect and mana shield has a 2 second activation delay from the cast (the instant your character reacts to your tap). And time drain so you don't have to mana shield too early. Birds hate early shields since it stalls their cruel blast combo and blocks blind, and unhealable debuff). For bears, try to heal their beckon right away so that they won't land the "smash" combo damage (only stomp) and then time drain and mana shield, kite till they drop.

hope this helped :)

Jacobie Barksdale
08-20-2011, 12:43 PM
hey i have a lvl 30 warbird and a lvl 31 paladin... can someone plz help me on the builds ( skills and stats ) for both of them.... the warbird: warrbirdie.......................... the paladin: warriorrmage................................... plz help

Zeubermensch
08-20-2011, 02:11 PM
That's zerious! This helped. When I get some more platinum, i will rebuild and pillage! :) thank you!!

Harmicide
08-21-2011, 03:21 PM
1)I have been away for most of the summer
2)I had football, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, and muay thai that i take very seriously.
3)I am now coming back from today forward, and i will answer all of the low level twink questions you have!

~ Harm

Apocolypze
08-21-2011, 04:37 PM
u cant tho cuz ur dead

Sun
08-21-2011, 05:01 PM
2)I had football, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, and muay thai that i take very seriously.
3)I am now coming back from today forward, and i will answer all of the low level twink questions you have!

~ Harm

can u halp me with a build for my lvl 10 bear plz

noobmigo
08-21-2011, 05:09 PM

~ Harm

WB Harm.

Zerious
08-21-2011, 05:10 PM
can u halp me with a build for my lvl 10 bear plz

o.o you need help? SUN??? NEEDS HELP??

k

noobmigo
08-21-2011, 05:11 PM
o.o you need help? SUN??? NEEDS HELP??

k

Dude, I'll not bring you cupcakes no more.

If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm.

If your post was sarcasm, I just got dubble dooped, and I'll cry in corner.
That was an all time low for both of us. ;)

Zeubermensch
08-21-2011, 05:16 PM

~ Harm

Cool! Ive been into martial arts myself. I got my black belt in Karate when i was 18. Got my second degree at 20. Moved on to Muay Thai, went semi pro, undefeated, mean while doing judo. I've found a peace of mind in martial arts. I too took some time off PL to train and get things together. Good to know there are others with similar disciplines. :)

Zerious
08-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Dude, I'll not bring you cupcakes no more.

If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm.

If your post was sarcasm, I just got dubble dooped, and I'll cry in corner.
That was an all time low for both of us. ;)

lol go cry in the corner :D

@zeuber,

lol don't walk through my neighborhood unless you know drunken fist, or bushido close combat... >.>

noobmigo
08-21-2011, 05:20 PM
lol go cry in the corner :D

@zeuber,

lol don't walk through my neighborhood unless you know drunken fist, or bushido close combat... >.>

Grrrr.

And lol.

So I'm supposed to drink my way into your ghetto, and drink out? Sounds old-style. Too easy. ;)

Dosumn1978
08-21-2011, 11:48 PM
The level of your twink 11 Like to know what level I would most enjoy pwnage
The class of your twink Bird
The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one) Undecided
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink Meh, Whatever...can spend or cheap.
If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE PVP

Superdexme
08-22-2011, 01:33 AM
I have a lvl 35 str bird (gear= vyxn helm, green ice longsword and frosty knight platemail + 11dam 1crit ring) is that gear good enough or should I consider something else??? Some skill point locations would help me also...thanks to whoever can help me out

Superdexme
08-22-2011, 01:34 AM
This twink will be strictly pvp

Theloneshadow
08-22-2011, 03:03 AM
i need bulid with lv 25 warbird

Zerious
08-22-2011, 11:35 AM
I have a lvl 35 str bird (gear= vyxn helm, green ice longsword and frosty knight platemail + 11dam 1crit ring) is that gear good enough or should I consider something else??? Some skill point locations would help me also...thanks to whoever can help me out

i'd go with an acrobat's platinum (2 dodge, 10 damage). Max buffs, Blast, and blind. I've seen some good birds with both max break in their build, and max repulse, pick your poison, (i'd go with break)

WereTalonted
08-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Need lvl 10 mage build

Dipo
08-23-2011, 12:55 AM
Hey guys i need help on my lvl 26 dexbear build pm please thanks

Zeubermensch
08-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Zerious, I know a lot more than you might just quickly brush off. I've had plenty of experience to defend myself properly. I live in Atlanta... I've been around the block. ;)

Zerious
08-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Zerious, I know a lot more than you might just quickly brush off. I've had plenty of experience to defend myself properly. I live in Atlanta... I've been around the block. ;)

So, you're assuming I don't study the arts myself? ;) I won't say what or how long, but I don't assume what one knows or doesn't know. I just know what one should know to to survive where i live... And that would be either drunken fist or close combat. (as opposed to camping with kicks, capoera, etc.)

Zeubermensch
08-24-2011, 02:13 AM
^^ try again. I never said you didn't know anything. I'm just saying I noticed the way you casually brushed off my statement. If you study the arts as well, then good for you. It's always good to know there are others playing this game that can possibly physically defend themselves. Lol!
But in reality it's not about defending yourself, is it? No no. It's about the deeper side of things, meditating, knowing your subconscious mind, and ultimately, enlightenment. Have you an idea of what I'm speaking of? Or is it like most "martial artist" now-a-days that call themselves MMA fighters? Lol!
;)

Zeubermensch
08-24-2011, 02:17 AM
Also, capoera, can be quite aggressive! Im personally not trained in that style.. Lol! But I have fought at a studio before that housed a few students. I'd say it's meant to be deceptive, and cover the hard to defend places. ;)

droes
08-24-2011, 02:29 AM
Hi guys, looking for some help on my level 12 twink. It's a dexbear for PvP purposes. I've got about 150k and 30plat to spend. Right now I've got an Artisan leather armor and the 35 plat dex pack:
http://img94.imageshack.us/i/imagebcv.jpg/

I'm doing reasonably well, but sometimes other twinks come along and just destroy me. I'd like to destroy them now ;)

AnAngil
08-24-2011, 04:19 PM
^^ try again. I never said you didn't know anything. I'm just saying I noticed the way you casually brushed off my statement. If you study the arts as well, then good for you. It's always good to know there are others playing this game that can possibly physically defend themselves. Lol!
But in reality it's not about defending yourself, is it? No no. It's about the deeper side of things, meditating, knowing your subconscious mind, and ultimately, enlightenment. Have you an idea of what I'm speaking of? Or is it like most "martial artist" now-a-days that call themselves MMA fighters? Lol!
;)

i can assure you it's not dropping the other and hugging while on the ground.... Those UFC fighters get boring to watch after a while... We believe in inner focus and channeling energy. So yeah meditation and knowing our subconscious minds well could be a translation. As for enlightenment, we leave that up to the Big Man Upstairs.

EDIT: I speak for Zerious because i study with him

Aradraca
08-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Lv 30 ursan warrior will spend 1.6 mil and 200 plat

LelouchX
08-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Wondering if anyone can help me decide whether it is worth it to dual spec for pvp. I currently have a 30 elf I am going to cap at 35, and saw some people posting on other threads that dual spec is not good for pvp. I have not done pvp yet so I have no experience with it. was considering going with a pally build once I hit 35. let me know if anyone can offer any advice. thanks in advance!

Aradraca
08-25-2011, 12:27 PM
O thort u were giving

Zerious
08-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Wondering if anyone can help me decide whether it is worth it to dual spec for pvp. I currently have a 30 elf I am going to cap at 35, and saw some people posting on other threads that dual spec is not good for pvp. I have not done pvp yet so I have no experience with it. was considering going with a pally build once I hit 35. let me know if anyone can offer any advice. thanks in advance!

depends on what you're aiming for... what gear?

LelouchX
08-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks for responding! I don't really know how to answer you yet. Offhand, I don't what the best gear is for level 35. If I do end up doing the dual spec, it will be with strength and intelligence. I know I have some good 35 pinks from croc, and I also have some from skellar (although from what I have so far, it seems the croc pinks far excel compared to the skellar pinks). I will post some screenshots over the weekend of the best stuff I have. I know I still have much farming to do. Thanks again!

Zerious
08-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for responding! I don't really know how to answer you yet. Offhand, I don't what the best gear is for level 35. If I do end up doing the dual spec, it will be with strength and intelligence. I know I have some good 35 pinks from croc, and I also have some from skellar (although from what I have so far, it seems the croc pinks far excel compared to the skellar pinks). I will post some screenshots over the weekend of the best stuff I have. I know I still have much farming to do. Thanks again!

ok so dual specing is pretty tough to do with the new update out. Before you used to be able to boost your stats with lower level pinks, and then equip your actual gear, thus getting the most out of your secondary stat. Hybriding is really the closest thing to dual specing now. Your base stats must meet the requirement of your gear.

example: a level 25 elf trying to use an int crystalline set, while having some dex for hit%.

before: You'd pay attention to the highest equip requirement. In this case it's 79 (for the wand). Then you'd take the bonus of all pieces and find the difference so that you meet the requirements exactly. So 79-28 (4 pieces, all give +7 int) = 51. So in this case, we'd have 51 base int and then boost the stat to 79 so that the set can support itself. The rest of the points go into dex bringing the hit up to about 98%.

now...: You could do all the math you want and it won't matter. If your base stats fall anywhere under any of the requirements of your gear, it's automatically unequipped. So in the previous case with the crystalline set, even if we had a base of 78 int to use the golem doll, robes, and circlet hat, it would never let you use your wand because your base stat would still not meet the requirement (even tho you'd have 78+21... 99 int) and your dex would be much lower with your final hit at about 92% hit

but to answer your question, you'd wanna go either voodoo mage or iceberg pally. voodoos are easier to use imo but pallies can prove more fun if you know how to use them.

LelouchX
08-30-2011, 12:22 PM
ok so dual specing is pretty tough to do with the new update out. Before you used to be able to boost your stats with lower level pinks, and then equip your actual gear, thus getting the most out of your secondary stat. Hybriding is really the closest thing to dual specing now. Your base stats must meet the requirement of your gear.

I thought this occurred from the patch? I wonder if it will stay this way with the expansion/update.

Thanks for the help btw!

Edit: ok, so it looks like they are changing all the item stat requirements, so it won't go back to the old way, and respecs are free ATM.

As of August 30th at 5:30 pm

Just to update this, respecs are still free and the Dev Team is still looking into the additional rebalance of all items.

Stat requirements for all items are being adjusted

Thanks Sam!

I know this isn't really the right spot for this info but since I asked in my reply and then found the answer, I thought I would share.

Neffy
09-09-2011, 02:15 AM
The level of your twink: 1: 35 2: 20 please. I can't really make them myself because I don't know too much about the game at all but I'd be happy to spread the word about this...
The class of your twink: (35) Bear (20) Bird
The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one): Bear = Str , Bird: Dex
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink: No gear, like barely any gold, and I can buy quite a bit of plat in a few days.
If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE: PvP
I know I'm probably asking for a lot but I would really appreciate it. <3.

stealthyman
09-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Ign is stealyhyman
Im lvl 15 but aiming for 25
Dexbear but not sure.
Looking for some help on deciding
Budget - 100-120k

Zerious
09-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Ign is stealyhyman
Im lvl 15 but aiming for 25
Dexbear but not sure.
Looking for some help on deciding
Budget - 100-120k

I've pmed you with some stat/gear setups for lvl 25-26. 15 is a very immature level range judging by the behavior of the "twinks" that inhabit it... and 20 requires heavier funding to have a decent setup

STINKY
11-05-2011, 05:20 PM
I need to know whether crushing blow is good, because the effect only lasts a few seconds and if 1 iron blood does any good. This is for lvl 26 bear.

noobmigo
11-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I need to know whether crushing blow is good, because the effect only lasts a few seconds and if 1 iron blood does any good. This is for lvl 26 bear.

It helps against mages, if you can time it right after their heal, and then crush em with your combo.

Requires massive timing.

STINKY
11-06-2011, 03:34 AM
It helps against mages, if you can time it right after their heal, and then crush em with your combo.

Requires massive timing. OK thnx!:) Im gonna just stick with no crushing.

Southriver
11-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Level 10 dex bear (What about skills to?)

Fisforfun
11-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey I am looking for help with a lvl26 dexbear build strictly pvp

Dark Avenger
12-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey guys I hope some of you are still on here to help. I need help bulding my first pvpv character.

Lv 15 mage (willing to change class if will help)
Pure int (also willing to change)
Gear right now is purple lvl 10 toyman wand, and purp lvl 15 gingerbread defender, armor and helm arnet anything amazing. I'm open to all help on building my first pvp character. Thanx in advance.

noobmigo
12-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Theres a level 17 mage build in the PvP forums.

Dark Avenger
12-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanx ill try to find it

JDeSTiNY
12-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Level: 30
Class : Bear
Stats : 96 Str, Rest Dex
Money : Willing To Spent Amy Amount

Edit : It's For PvP

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
12-15-2011, 08:49 PM
i need help with my lvl 35 bear.
i also need some advis on gear and combos and pretty much everything that important about pvping with bear.
plz Pm me when u have the tim my IGN is Chisktwo. ^^

JDeSTiNY
12-24-2011, 12:51 PM
Thread down? O.o

Imsebastiaanl
12-24-2011, 12:56 PM
What is a twink?

A twink is commonly referred to as a lower level character, often made by a higher level character, meant to stay at a specific level for PvP or PvE purposes. Example: If you level a dex bird to level 15, and lock XP, and gear the bird for PvP, it'd be considered a twink. Twinks often wear high end gear to have the advantage in PvP and PvE.

What are you trying to achieve?

Here, we are trying to give players an enjoyable experience. We will be helping you with a twink build that fits your needs. We will either give you a build, or guide you in the right direction towards a build. If the build doesn't seem effective, or doesn't fit what you're looking for, please don't be afraid to politely tell us so and we will work on a build that does fit your needs. This is completely free and non-profitable. We are spending our time to help you, so please be patient because there may be other people ahead of you being assisted:)

Okay, what's the catch?

There isn't one! We are trying to help players, whether they be new to twinking or not, enjoy it! You are responsible for buying gear and respecing your character, we will not be providing gold, items, or platinum for you. We will be giving you strategies, combos, builds, and whatever we are comfortable giving you. None of us need to tell anyone anything that we aren't comfortable with. If the person assisting you gives you a flat out build, it is likely the build may be given to someone else down the road as well.

How do I get started?

Post below the following:

The level of your twink
The class of your twink
The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one:))
The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink
If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE

Please be patient! We are devoting our time to try and help improve your twinking experience. We are sorry if there is a wait, we will try and message you back tips, strategies, and build advice ASAP. Until then we appreciate your patience:)

Current Twink team:

Harmicide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?52780-Harmicide) Specialization: Levels 5 to 12
NoobMigo (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?20601-noobmigo) Specialization: Level 20 Birds and Bears
Cuard (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?33596-cuard) Specialization: Level 35 Mage and Level 15 Bears
Conradin (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?14089-Conradin) Specialization: Level 30
Mysticaldream (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?8074-Mysticaldream) Specialization: Level 35 Birds and Bears and 40 to 45 bears

Those are just the specializations, if your character you want as a twink isn't up there, don't hesitate to post. We will help you as much as we can:)

For any grammatical errors, or typos, please PM me them:) If you're interested in being a part of the twink team, don't hesitate to PM me!

Thanks! Happy twinking!
My friend once made exactly the same... Why are you making the same? Make something new like my post (im not angry or something, its friendly only my friends idea)

CrimsonTider
12-24-2011, 01:13 PM
My friend once made exactly the same... Why are you making the same? Make something new like my post (im not angry or something, its friendly only my friends idea)

Did you pay attention to the date this thread was started on? A little late to be posting this. :/

Imsebastiaanl
12-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Did you pay attention to the date this thread was started on? A little late to be posting this. :/
I think my friend made it before mystical... Not sure

Otukura
12-24-2011, 05:32 PM

Name your friend, you really don't have any credibility if you don't know who.

CrimsonTider
12-24-2011, 06:03 PM

My point is this thread is over 6 months old. Should have pointed this out then.

KingFu
12-24-2011, 06:21 PM

Zerious made one much like this one before I did. However, I was a part of that one, and Z and I are friends. When he went inactive, I remade it since it was a good idea. I could have sworn I gave him credit in this thread, but I may be thinking of the other thread I made asking if anyone wanted to help with it. As you can see, this thread is fairly old, and I have quit PL, so I don't really follow my threads much more. I didn't intend to take anyone's idea, I just thought since he went inactive, it'd be cool to remake it to help people. I should have given him credit though, that is my fault.

Imsebastiaanl
12-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Zerious made one much like this one before I did. However, I was a part of that one, and Z and I are friends. When he went inactive, I remade it since it was a good idea. I could have sworn I gave him credit in this thread, but I may be thinking of the other thread I made asking if anyone wanted to help with it. As you can see, this thread is fairly old, and I have quit PL, so I don't really follow my threads much more. I didn't intend to take anyone's idea, I just thought since he went inactive, it'd be cool to remake it to help people. I should have given him credit though, that is my fault.
Okay, its possible you made it before my friend, im not really sure, and if you dont want to take someone's idea its good, kind you want to help people. To crimson and otu, my question was for mystical...

Appleisaac
12-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Umm... I need a good build for a lvl 21 avian... I dont know what stats he should have (int dex str) or what skills (scream blastshot repulse), but I do know I will be using him for mainly farming. I would like to be able to win a pvp match vs other twinks my lvl sometimes, but my main interest is farming. Thank you!

Drekkthar
12-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Mystical im online now on arthhas!

Whirlzap
12-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I vouch for Mysticaldream.
He's the most legit and innocent you can believe.

Anyways, I'm also putting a true sticker on the Zerious+Mystic thing.
Those two were tight friends:D

Otukura
12-30-2011, 01:29 AM
...Mysticaldream... innocent...
:confused:.......:rolleyes:

Jespo
12-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Yo Daybid, Would like help with a lv40 dex-bear if possible. Please msg me with some type of help/advice. Thank you.

-Jesus