PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problems with zero damage?

Homedaq
06-20-2011, 03:52 PM
I have a Level 31 archer dps 110 using a bow. I have. Hit % of 97.
I've tried a number of bows but recently I'm getting the same issue. About 75% of the time the bow does no damage or only 1 or 2 in effect then the weapon is then useless?
Am I the only one getting this issue. It's only started in the last couple of days is it a bug or am I missing something.
Thanks for any help.
Rob

Samhayne
06-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Where are you fighting and what monsters are giving you only 1 or 2 damage?

Sigkill
06-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Are you fighting swamp monsters or Frozen Nightmare monsters, Also what type of bow are you using, and is your focus skill maxed?

Homedaq
06-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Tried frozen, swamps skellar returns same problem. My dex is 114 and I've tried about 6 different bows?

Register
06-20-2011, 05:34 PM
well higher level monsters have higher armor so you would hit less.. That could be it.

Homedaq
06-21-2011, 01:19 PM
well higher level monsters have higher armor so you would hit less.. That could be it.
Well I only have this problem some of the time and it only started a few days ago.
It even happens now with forest haven can get any lower.
Magic always still works and seems to be better in a group
Has there been something new added in the last patch that could cause this?
Rob

Dethwarior
06-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Its just the armor so I would use the armor break arrow the some high damage attacks

Gluttony
06-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Can't just be the armor, can it?! He said it happens even in FH! I mean a level 31 not being able to do damage to enemies ~20 levels below is insane.

If you're on an iOS I would suggest taking a screen shot: Create a locked instance of Forest Haven, attack some enemies and take screen shots (pressing the home key and power key simultaneously), then post them here; if you're on a droid I can't help you.

Homedaq
06-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Decided to redistribute the skill points and with shattering scream and break armour to the max and I'm hurting them now. So it must have been armour thanks for the suggestions
Rob

Askterbro
07-10-2011, 07:12 AM
I had this same issue with my Archer, Tercelor. I'm lvl 35, and suddenly the swamp monsters became invincible - and that was using 4x everything pots :-/
Will try the armor solution and see if it works.

Askterbro
07-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Still not working. Lvl 35, around 90 damage, I'm shooting crocs and my shot's are doing damage in the single figures. Tried in a group of three, we all seemed to be having the same problem. I.e. we got massacred/invincible crocs. Any ideas?

Physiologic
07-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Still not working. Lvl 35, around 90 damage, I'm shooting crocs and my shot's are doing damage in the single figures. Tried in a group of three, we all seemed to be having the same problem. I.e. we got massacred/invincible crocs. Any ideas?

Croc enemies have 80-90 armor, so you'll only be doing single-digit damage to them if your own damage is ~90. You'll need to try to upgrade your equips or try to run with a decent party.

Kraze
07-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Hehe yeah the crocs are tough just be glad they got slowed down and armor nerfed they use to be really tough

Owiezarro
07-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Ive actually just started experiencing this problem as well. My lvl 33 archer was doing just fine with the crocs until I dropped all of my unused points into dexterity *about 77 pts) now half the time my hits do zero to seven damage. This must be a glitch. ??

Kraze
07-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Ive actually just started experiencing this problem as well. My lvl 33 archer was doing just fine with the crocs until I dropped all of my unused points into dexterity *about 77 pts) now half the time my hits do zero to seven damage. This must be a glitch. ??
Crocs are tough from swamps up debuffs are vital

Singleteddy
07-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Ive actually just started experiencing this problem as well. My lvl 33 archer was doing just fine with the crocs until I dropped all of my unused points into dexterity *about 77 pts) now half the time my hits do zero to seven damage. This must be a glitch. ?? It's not a glitch but due to high croc armor as others have said. Archers don't have the ability to use a slow, high-damage two-handed weapon like warriors and enchantresses (heavy crossbows are slow but not high damage). Plus warriors can get through the croc armor using Rage.

As an archer, get the highest damage bow you can and debuff the enemy armor like crazy—you won't just be helping yourself out but your whole party.

Beanmachine
07-23-2011, 10:34 PM
I find that str weps r the best in the swamps as they have constant high damage no matter the class using it. I would definately recommend decking out full iceberg w/ hatchet gear for swamps.

LADYHADASSA
07-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Is it possible the weapon is not hitting the target? Recentley in pvp i have noticed my weapon shooting side ways not touching target at all. I have tried this even on barrels... This is a very recent event.... Possible its related? My issue was noticed in my 26 .... Again in pvp a recent complaint has been " im not doing damage" ... May or may not be related to this..

AsianPower
08-17-2011, 03:37 PM
try dubuffing