PDA

View Full Version : Void wing&talon set bonus?

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Im pretty sure when I was lower level i saw people running around with void helm armor talon and wings with sparkles coming off of them, what happened to the set bonus for that?

Also ive got the same question with the gurgox eye/laser wand set.

Arterra
06-20-2011, 05:00 PM
annoying, but meh... wish it had sparkles

Snakespeare
06-20-2011, 05:04 PM
I never sparkled with it. Maybe I didn't notice?

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Im almost certain they did, void was purple-ish and the cosmos had sparkles like the rift sword and shield set.

Otukura
06-20-2011, 05:50 PM
It's never had a bonus. The only bonuses with void talon and the laser wand are if the rest of your gear is cyber.

Snakespeare
06-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Here's what it says on Yanis' thread, and it doesn't mention talons.

Premium Item Sets
Void Set I Jacob's Helmet of the Void, Wraith Armor of the Void, Mega Blaster of the Void +5% Hit, +5% Crit, +2 H/s, +2 M/s, +10 Damage, +5 Armor
Void Set II - "Sunblessed Archer" Overlord's Helmet of the Void, Wraith Armor of the Void, Sunblessed Bow of the Void+3 h/s, +10 DMG, +7 Armor
Cosmos Set I Overlord's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, Mirage Staff of the Cosmos +5% Hit, +5% Crit, +3% H/s, +50 Mana, +5 M/s, +8 Damage, +4 Armor
Cosmos Set II - "Keeper's Enchantress" Jacob's Helmet of the Cosmos, Mirage Robe of the Cosmos, Keeper's Staff of the Cosmos +3 M/s, +10 Damage, +7 Armor
Rift Set I Overlord's Helmet of the Rift, Power Armor of the Rift, Sunblessed Scmimitar of the Rift, Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift +5% Dodge, +50 Health, +5 H/s, +3 M/s, +5 Damage, +12 Armor
Rift Set II - "Gurgox Rift Champion" Overlord's Helmet of the Rift, Power Armor of the Rift, Gurgox Hammer of the Rift+5 H/s, +5 Damage, +10 Armor

Lowlyspy
06-20-2011, 06:21 PM
That makes me :(, I understand the talon and wand already have a home but we're forgetting about the fact that the gurgox eye and force wing are still homeless. :P