PDA

View Full Version : Cracked finesse

OG Mudbone
01-15-2016, 01:08 AM
Where is good place a lot of people sell cracked finesse? I can't buy 100s+ for 7k in auc :(

mesalin
01-15-2016, 04:09 AM
Jewels drop rate is ... Just crap.
They drop in rengol and tin.

<Forgiveness>

Dex_addict
01-15-2016, 04:45 AM
Where is good place a lot of people sell cracked finesse? I can't buy 100s+ for 7k in auc :(
Try asking guildmates and see if you can find people willing to save their finesse up and trade for another jewel or sell to you, other than that keep a lookout around towns for any sellers, jewel drop rates are not that great at all but finesse can be found in Tindirin, Shuyal and Rengol.

mesalin
01-15-2016, 06:33 AM
forget about shuyal

Kakashis
01-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Elite rengol drops finesse and fangs. Yes, they're rare and not easy to loot thus their high price. The up side is that you get to sell off the ones you don't want to buy more finesse. Wouldn't be fair for guildies to do a straight trade as finesse is the most expensive. Just farm and sell. One fang = 4 finesse!

ZuMaSynysterXIII
01-20-2016, 02:47 PM
yea they should raise jewel drop for their perspective characters, as I need Fury Jewels for Tank. And let us know where to farm them. I got one Cracked Finesse in second map of Tindrin. I've gotten 4 Cracked Fury but wasn't even paying attention when I got them, therefore I don't have a clue of where I farmed them. All of a sudden, I open INV and there they were O: Please STS inform us more about these issues.