PDA

View Full Version : Rogues "best" choice for pvp pet?

Whiskeyfist
01-15-2016, 02:40 AM
So as most of you know, recently rouges don't recieve a damage bonus anymore in pvp.

With this being said, nekro was/ is the rogues best choice of pet. Now what im asking, since damage bonus isn't accounted for, is there "better" alternative choice for rouge?

Yes nekros AA is amazing, but maridos gives insaine armor, health, mana and more critical I belive.

So what I'm asking is, is nekro still the best choice? why? And what is your take on the other arcanes? Thanks :p

Ravager
01-15-2016, 03:29 AM
So as most of you know, recently rouges don't recieve a damage bonus anymore in pvp.

With this being said, nekro was/ is the rogues best choice of pet. Now what im asking, since damage bonus isn't accounted for, is there "better" alternative choice for rouge?

Yes nekros AA is amazing, but maridos gives insaine armor, health, mana and more critical I belive.

So what I'm asking is, is nekro still the best choice? why? And what is your take on the other arcanes? Thanks :p

What do you mean recently? This is almost always been the state of rogues for PVP.

Nekro is still the best due to the AA, stats and mp regen.

mesalin
01-15-2016, 03:58 AM
Nekro still best. 40% damage reduction.

<Forgiveness>

Whiskeyfist
01-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Oh well it used to not be that way last time I checked, thanks for the replies guys.

Alhuntrazeck
01-16-2016, 02:09 AM
Oh well it used to not be that way last time I checked, thanks for the replies guys.

No, it always was this way.

However until something like a year ago, damage % changes weren't reflected on your stat page. This may have confused you.

Nekro is still the best arcane pet.