PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Q1 Producer's Letter

Justg
01-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Howdy folks, and Happy New Year!

2015 was a very exciting year for us, and I can’t wait to show you what we have on tap for the first part of 2016.

Lots of goodies coming down the pipe, some of the major beats include:

Some strange type of Arcane creature has been sighted. I can neither confirm nor deny its existence, but I would expect things to become much clearer soon.
We also have a new set of Arcane Weapons that will be introduced. These unique weapons were alluded to in the Winter Event, and are about to see the light of Arlor’s day.
The Lovecrafting event will return in February, with a couple of twists including a very rare, craftable Arcane Backpack.
Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as:

- Skill Mastery that will allow you to further expand and customize your characters.
- A new type of item rarity: Set items!
- UI improvements that will better allow players to see just what could be inside those locked crates.
- Inventory improvements to address limited inventory space problems.
- A system to make Locked Crates more accessible to all players, even those without Plat.

We also have a huge expansion in the works. I’ll save some of the surprises for later on, but here are a few concepts to let you know what we are thinking about:

Now the caveats: As you all know, plans change. It is always a delicate balance between letting you know what we are working on (which set expectations) and what we release when the time comes (which is affected by a ton of extraneous factors). These are our PLANS. We will do our best to deliver them in a timely fashion. But things may change, so please take all of this with a grain of salt.

Finally, I know some of you would like some behind-the-scenes intel on our super-secret Spacetime HQ. We’ve moved into a new space that comfortably houses us and gives us plenty of room to spread out. The best part about our new office is how we all get to work in one large collaborative environment.

As always, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback we receive here. We are extremely grateful for each and every one of you.

Thanks, and have a rocking 2016!

Best,

- g

Mr K
01-15-2016, 03:17 PM
nice :) ...

Kakashis
01-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Awesome! Can't wait

I see an arlor hat in the last pic! I call dibs

Zeus
01-15-2016, 03:22 PM
This is awesome, you're the man G!

Each line is information packed and full of surprises! Best of all, this isn't fake like the false Remiem thread that was being spread. :rolleyes:

Eskaygee
01-15-2016, 03:32 PM
So stoked for what's to come! Keep up the great work STS! (:

Niixed
01-15-2016, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the letter, there's a lot to chew on here!

Zylx
01-15-2016, 03:41 PM
Nice office! You guys hiring? ;)

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Eagleye
01-15-2016, 03:48 PM
Can't wait to see how the new arc weaps look!

Remiem
01-15-2016, 03:49 PM
This is awesome, you're the man G!

Each line is information packed and full of surprises! Best of all, this isn't fake like the false Remiem thread that was being spread. :rolleyes:

Wait....what? O.o

Golem
01-15-2016, 03:51 PM
Nice. Awesome ty sts and happy new year for you too! Please make locked rengols easier farmable ty.

Caabatric
01-15-2016, 03:52 PM
Sounds great!!!

Avaree
01-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Will rogue's arcane weap be a bow? :)
Very exciting news!
Thanks in advance :)

Zeus
01-15-2016, 04:01 PM
Wait....what? O.o

Someone created a very convincing troll thread and spread it around all of Arlor! :p

Anasinator
01-15-2016, 04:02 PM
This is great to hear. I would like to address another issue which I think it should be added to your next client update. The ability to arrange pets in Stable! Pets are getting larger in number event after event and it is a big struggle now to scroll through them to find a certain pet. I hope you give it some time and thoughts.

Thank you!

kiwotsukete
01-15-2016, 04:07 PM

Someone created a very convincing troll thread and spread it around all of Arlor! :p

yeah, an enigmatic person photo shopped that and started post it around. mainly on the line app most of the end game guilds use.

extrapayah
01-15-2016, 04:17 PM
were also hoping there will be rebalanced of pets' AA, happiness bonus, and passives, so they can be right at their own classes, especially in the new expansion... and improved pet system that is generous to players with alts :P
and i hope the new client will be more responsive than the current one, it seems like everything is overly delayed in the current client...

anyway, all the updates looks good and very interesting :D

Dimitrian
01-15-2016, 04:17 PM
This is the biggest producer letter ever.
I can't wait for the expansion!Also for the new "skill mastery" thingy!
And buff the warriors,of course.

Thank you!

GG,G

twoxc
01-15-2016, 04:19 PM
A Craftable Arcane Backpack??? its not vanity right? does this mean it's a new EQUIPMENT SLOT for backpack such as with the BELT SLOT?

Avaree
01-15-2016, 04:22 PM
yeah, an enigmatic person photo shopped that and started post it around. mainly on the line app most of the end game guilds use.

It don't matter what guild that person was in, this don't make the entire guild responsible. There's always a rotten apple in a basket, its par for the course ;)

Dimitrian
01-15-2016, 04:23 PM
A Craftable Arcane Backpack??? its not vanity right? does this mean it's a new EQUIPMENT SLOT for backpack such as with the BELT SLOT?
Looks like so...

Gorecaster
01-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Just enough information to get everyone speculating but not enough to provide a concise idea of what's coming or when for that matter...

Energizeric
01-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as: [/LIST]

- Skill Mastery that will allow you to further expand and customize your characters.
- UI improvements that will better allow players to see just what could be inside those locked crates.
- A system to make Locked Crates more accessible to all players, even those without Plat.

Sounds great. Any word on adding some more skill size adjustments to the new client to support larger tablets like the iPad Pro? I have this wonderful tablet for over a month now, and really want to play AL on it, but the skill buttons are way too big for my fingers to reach, even in the reduced size setting.

I posted a suggestion on this in the suggestions forum, but no response from any developers.

Coalhouse
01-15-2016, 05:00 PM
So, Gnomish berserkers or perhaps Dwarves?

Armoured Trolls but with hair. Could these be the long lost Ogres?

Carnivorous worms or are they the larvae of some huge insect?

Pay no attention, I'm just making it up as I go along.

xmami
01-15-2016, 05:15 PM
I've been looking forward to this. :) This is the type of letter that makes you want to stay around. Perhaps I should grab my popcorn as I watch things unfold hehe.

Lovecraft event! I loved the way it was last year, and I'm sure it's going to be even better with that Arcane backpack in the mix. Skill mastery? I can't wait to try this out. New Item rarity? Oh wowzers! This is a very exciting letter ^_^ .

And those grubs/larva! Makes me think of water. An aquatic zone or theme would be awesome sauce!(seeing how people loved that old glitch in paradise pier)

Great job STS keep up the good work, and nice new space you guys have there.
*I still hope I spot an Arcane Deary*

Sxvm
01-15-2016, 05:15 PM
Awesome! about everything

Will the expansion be this year, or next?

Befs
01-15-2016, 05:33 PM

Yes! Sounds like some of the good things from pl! STS you have peaked my interest and now I'll have to take a break from pl :D

ALSO - Gratz on the expansion of office space, now for some nostalgia for you guys - https://www.facebook.com/spacetimestudios/videos/10150803735272207/

oekeone
01-15-2016, 05:34 PM

Zeus I got one question for you...........what areeee thoooooooooo
o
°
°
°sseeeeee

oekeone
01-15-2016, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=oekeone;2371612]145486 Zeus I got one question for you...........what areeee thoooooooooo
o
°
°
°sseeee lol

Tatman
01-15-2016, 05:56 PM
While I do like it that we are getting such huge news update, I can't say I'm thrilled by the fact that it gives us no timetable whatsoever and leaves so much open for speculation. Arcane weapons, arcane backpack, set items? When? Is season coming to an end or not? Will there be new cap or not? So, again you put us in a position where 99% of the players wouldn't know what to do in the coming weeks or months. Craft glintstone set or no point, because it will be obsolete in a month? Save for this arcane backpack, which will be what - a new cool piece of gear or just another useless vanity or some tool that adds more inventory spaces?

In a nutshell - I'd rather know less grand stuff, but with more small details.

Ardbeg
01-15-2016, 06:18 PM
This sounds very promising. Skill mastery and new sets with boni being my favorites, since i am all for diversity and unique style over stats. However please make the Glintstone set bonus working as expected first, why should we care to work towards the next set otherwise?
Can t wait to see the new client tweaks.

Jazzi
01-15-2016, 06:23 PM

2015 was a very exciting year for us, and I can’t wait to show you what we have on tap for the first part of 2016.

Some strange type of Arcane creature has been sighted. I can neither confirm nor deny its existence, but I would expect things to become much clearer soon.
We also have a new set of Arcane Weapons that will be introduced. These unique weapons were alluded to in the Winter Event, and are about to see the light of Arlor’s day.
The Lovecrafting event will return in February, with a couple of twists including a very rare, craftable Arcane Backpack.
Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as: [INDENT]

Best,

- g

While I do like it that we are getting such huge news update, I can't say I'm thrilled by the fact that it gives us no timetable whatsoever and leaves so much open for speculation. Arcane weapons, arcane backpack, set items? When? Is season coming to an end or not? Will there be new cap or not? So, again you put us in a position where 99% of the players wouldn't know what to do in the coming weeks or months. Craft glintstone set or no point, because it will be obsolete in a month? Save for this arcane backpack, which will be what - a new cool piece of gear or just another useless vanity or some tool that adds more inventory spaces?

In a nutshell - I'd rather know less grand stuff, but with more small details.

Marked in red tells you a ton. Imho it sounds like the lvl 46 myth set is absolete. It was not the best anyway so maybe we are better off without it anyway ;)
Other than that I agree that this opens up a lot of room for speculation. I hope the market and the game dont become stagnant in anticipation of the great new thing to come in the coming months.

P.S. everything sounds great. Hoping for even better implementation ;)

Justg
01-15-2016, 06:43 PM
While I do like it that we are getting such huge
news update, I can't say I'm thrilled by the fact that it gives us no
timetable whatsoever and leaves so much open for speculation. Arcane
weapons, arcane backpack, set items? When? Is season coming to an end or
not? Will there be new cap or not? So, again you put us in a position
where 99% of the players wouldn't know what to do in the coming weeks or
months. Craft glintstone set or no point, because it will be obsolete in
a month? Save for this arcane backpack, which will be what - a new cool
piece of gear or just another useless vanity or some tool that adds more
inventory spaces?

In a nutshell - I'd rather know less grand stuff, but with more small
details.

This is the delicate dance we do with information. You guys want to know
everything we are working on, in precise detail (which is completely
understandable).

The more detail we give, the more expectations are set. And when plans
inevitably change some folks get angry.

MMOs are amazingly fluid and iterative, and things change all the time.
One system affects the next affects the next. We can't in precise detail
know how things will be over the next few months, but we can plan. And
we want you to know those plans. But we also don't want to p%$$ you off
when things change.

So all that being said I'll give more detail about what I can.

Arcane Weapons - these are the ones that Remi showed back in December
but never made it out for the Winter Event.

Arcane Backpack - I believe current spec for this is a crafted vanity
(no slots).

New Cap? Yes, with the expansion. This will give us some much needed
headroom for more powerful items (we've been bumping up against max
power curve for awhile).

Timeframe: This is the trickiest of all. No matter what we say, no
matter what caveats are put in place, if we give a date we are held to
it. So I can't give precise dates, but I can tell you that I listed
things in our preferred order of release (at least for now, that could
change too).

Mysterious pet and Arcane weapons soonest. Lovecrafting obviously in
Feb. Client next, and very much affected by apple approval cycles.
Expansion (with level cap raise) thereafter.

Finally, all of this can and will change :)

Thanks for understanding why we can't be precise, and also thanks for
your passion for the game and desire to know more.

- g

Coalhouse
01-15-2016, 07:09 PM
I don't think it's the worms we'll have to worry about. Imagine how big the moles would be(!)

Cursebaby
01-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Yay thank you so much sts!!!

Serancha
01-15-2016, 07:25 PM
Oooh a Dune expansion. Fun!

Please don't repeat mistakes of the last few seasons by making the new gear have lower stats than what is currently available. We need a reason to play, and a way to progress. There hasn't been either for the past year and motivation to log in is at an all-time low.

Zeus
01-15-2016, 07:37 PM

Please don't repeat mistakes of the last few seasons by making the new gear have lower stats than what is currently available. We need a reason to play, and a way to progress. There hasn't been either for the past year and motivation to log in is at an all-time low.

If STG wants progress, STG needs to move on from the planar pendant and ring combination. For every class, excluding warrior, the planar pendant and ring combination is better than the mythic sets. Those items have been out for so long, yet weapons released just in October are already going to get outdated.

Weapons Expiration Time: 3 Months (1 Month for Glintstone Maul)
Ring Expiration: 1.5 years+

I think that's a bit unreasonable...

tokko
01-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Oh... Obrigado G!!!

Iuxor
01-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Good things to come... Thanks for your hard work as ringleaders and putting up with the circus. :)

Candylicks
01-15-2016, 07:53 PM
Sweet open office space! You guys need a couple hoverboards in there now, lol.

Justg
01-15-2016, 08:01 PM

Skill Mastery. Expansion. Cap raise. Headroom.

debitmandiri
01-15-2016, 08:11 PM
Interesting "set items" wonder what it is, also good news @ locked system. Please dont make elite bosses loot worthless again, nice job STS :)

Kershy
01-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Huhu that locked stuff! Cant wait for it!

0utlawz
01-15-2016, 08:58 PM

Nice new office, it looks like other big interactive office now lol

Hope all the new facilities could bring us the best product

nightmaresmoke
01-15-2016, 09:17 PM
Sts best again for 2016?? It's about time, new headquarters new ideas new arcanes new everything!!! omg is this a dream??? haha, just curious about arcane backpack will it have stats?? if so i'll use the bag to beat up the new mobs since it's a "ARCANE BACKPACK" hahahaha

Tatman
01-15-2016, 09:52 PM
If STG wants progress, STG needs to move on from the planar pendant and ring combination. For every class, excluding warrior, the planar pendant and ring combination is better than the mythic sets. Those items have been out for so long, yet weapons released just in October are already going to get outdated.

It's very unreasonable, especially regarding the winter event weapons. In my opinion, releasing arcane stuff half a year into a season/cap is not the best idea in general. But at least there is some progress.

pquIo
01-15-2016, 09:56 PM
Nice open crate without plat... like in my DREAM.. :disillusionment::chuncky::disillusionment:

Zeus
01-15-2016, 10:11 PM
It's very unreasonable, especially regarding the winter event weapons. In my opinion, releasing arcane stuff half a year into a season/cap is not the best idea in general. But at least there is some progress.

This should be addressed, as a customer I feel a bit jaded after spending so much on these weapons to have them out dated so quickly whilst things that SHOULD be out dated are not.

Kakashis
01-15-2016, 10:17 PM
This should be addressed, as a customer I feel a bit jaded after spending so much on these weapons to have them out dated so quickly whilst things that SHOULD be out dated are not.

As long as Arcane for rogues isn't a bow, glinstone bow will still have the higher damage!

Zeus
01-15-2016, 10:24 PM
As long as Arcane for rogues isn't a bow, glinstone bow will still have the higher damage!

I don't think so, level increase and higher rarity factor a lot into skill damage.

Additionally, compare hooks to the entangled bow. Daggers will edge out bow on stat damage and most likely out do it in skill damage as well.

bonjovi3223
01-16-2016, 12:06 AM
Soooo....is the new expansion in the game or was it the office space :-P.

Chrizstians
01-16-2016, 12:12 AM
What a good news !!

Froxanthar
01-16-2016, 12:24 AM

- g

I wonder how its look like..

Hengkiller
01-16-2016, 12:28 AM
It isn't vanity it Arcane lol XD

Schnitzel
01-16-2016, 12:55 AM
Hopefully Client 1.5 will bring changes to helping resolve the ping issue that many people are experiencing.

I am a bit intrigued by the part that said something about being able to see whats inside a Locked crate.
If people could see whats inside a crate when shopping through CS, some crates would never be sold :/

Also, kudos on the new STS-HQ, its very different from the images that was posted to the STS FB page a while back...

Coco Cocos
01-16-2016, 01:10 AM
Wow nice! Can't wait!

Aprove
01-16-2016, 02:53 AM

We've been waiting for this FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS.
Thanks!
-
-
-
Arcane Weapons????
*cries in the corner because it's super not affordable*
-
-
Btw, Is this 'on-going' expansion will become the last expansion?? Just asking :p

Zynzyn
01-16-2016, 03:38 AM
So many exciting new things planned out for the coming year. AL seems to be getting a fresh make-over with skill mastery, new item rarity, locked crates for non-plat user, etc. The new office looks great.

Any plans on releasing a combined stat jewel to replace enchanted eyes?

scarysmerf
01-16-2016, 04:20 AM
O.o I knew it was a matter of time for new arcanes im verry excited for what the future holds for arcane legends.The new office looks great a bright future im glad im here to see it. :)

scarysmerf
01-16-2016, 04:22 AM
We've been waiting for this FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS.
Thanks!

3 years actuly :)

Gladius
01-16-2016, 04:23 AM
I knew Fribbel would turn on us, you think you people and then boom!

alienware
01-16-2016, 05:41 AM
There should be a mythic or an arcane jewel that adds bonus stats for first gem like Paracelsus stone.

Kingslaughter
01-16-2016, 06:41 AM
I just read this jan produce letter.....wooooow thanks a lot justG and all sts dev....u guys awesome....good update for 2016...hope u guys win the best game this year!

Sliceshee
01-16-2016, 06:51 AM
I'm waiting for that character customize thing @,@ I alrdy wanna see how it works ':/

ilhanna
01-16-2016, 07:05 AM
And all these just for the first quarter? On the other hand, it only means that there is no point in completing mythic Glintstone set, is there, with expansion and new cap in a matter of months if not weeks, the amount of time it would probably take me to farm the fangs for this sub-par, soon to be obsolete set.

Saxon6
01-16-2016, 07:21 AM
Very interesting. It seems It'll be a Nice Year <3

Marian Jrr
01-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Gogo and finish i cant wait more :))
IGN: Lordmagedarck(twink Tryxd)
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️⚡
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️☔️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️☔️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️
☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️☔️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️⚡️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️⚡️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️☔️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
⚡️☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
☔️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

hardcore
01-16-2016, 09:50 AM
:) wow its a dream come true :)

Locked crates for non platinum users

But make then costly :)))

william5439
01-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Where is warrior update? When did u all want to add back jugg buff?

Wanderson Felipe
01-16-2016, 11:16 AM
My password does not want to get into my account, I went in the morning but when I tried to get agr afternoon gave incorrect password more I have not changed and have not spent password to anyone.

mesalin
01-16-2016, 11:32 AM

Someone created a very convincing troll thread and spread it around all of Arlor! [emoji14]
I got it in line and FB Lol
Troll!

<Forgiveness>

leoakre
01-16-2016, 02:39 PM
Any fixes or changes to the current pvp maps that have been out since Season 2 ... That's 6 seasons and there have been so many great suggestions by a multitude of players with good intentions putting forth well thought ideas for sts to consider!?!

Any plans to minimize or stop dummy farming in pvp ànd in pve? It's very sad when so many great players get passed over on the lb by players who have never actually played a pvp clash. Even sadder when great players start wondering if the only way to compete with these people would be to eventually be forced to resort to the same dishonorable methods.

Just wondering why we cannot get the things wrong for so long fixed while there is always so much focus on new content and new weapons that cost hundreds in platinum and millions in gold but we can't get long overdue corrections to uphold the integrity of the community.

New things are great, but right the old wrongs first :\

Roblox
01-16-2016, 02:52 PM
Well that sound very great with the new arcane weapons and the create that can be open by gold and I thank you very much because their isn't really that much to do as soon as you reach level 46 but I appreciate you guys adding new bosses and new featurescoming thank you sts.

Serancha
01-16-2016, 05:50 PM

Not just rings, but yes those are part of it. Backwards (negative) progression has not been successful. Let's try going back to the new gear = better gear concept - including legendaries.

mesalin
01-16-2016, 07:14 PM
Let's see! I guess they hold info for us about upgrade glinstone to lvl 51 like they did with old mythic. Hope for yes so it will payback :)

<Forgiveness>

Phosgore
01-16-2016, 08:35 PM
Fantastic! :distant:

bonjovi3223
01-16-2016, 11:48 PM
1. Jewels
What about the jewel system? I bet more then 60% of the players barely have even 1 noble (primary stat). If we cannot afford/farm these, how can we even move to the next tier jewel?
2. Inventory
No matter how large you make our inventory, it is absolutely useless if you do not introduce grouping of similar items. Scrolling through 100/200/300 of the same item is extremely annoying when you are trying to get to that one elixir hidden at the bottom of the list.

debitmandiri
01-16-2016, 11:59 PM
1. Jewels
What about the jewel system? I bet more then 99% of the players barely have even 1 noble (primary stat). If we cannot afford/farm these, how can we even move to the next tier jewel?
2. Inventory
No matter how large you make our inventory, it is absolutely useless if you do not introduce grouping of similar items. Scrolling through 100/200/300 of the same item is extremely annoying when you are trying to get to that one elixir hidden at the bottom of the list.
Correction @ bold :wink:

Hengkiller
01-17-2016, 01:48 AM
When will valentine event ? exact date please :):black_eyed:

Falconeix
01-17-2016, 03:23 AM
Whaaaaa!!! So much expectations!!! And excitement!!! >_<
Its time to unleash the train again!!! :D
All aboard the hype train!!! Woot Woot!!! XD :D
:banana: :banana: :banana:

ceanizes
01-17-2016, 03:32 AM
Wow, new arcane weapons and character skill mastery. Exciting stuff. Thanks STS. Can't wait :)

Aziiii
01-17-2016, 04:05 AM
This sounds good :D can't wait to see

MasterP
01-17-2016, 04:41 AM
This guy Zlyx/Odd makes fake threads that look like their made by Remiem and often posts it on line app groups, Having people go up in arms for no reason.. (let me know if you want the screenshots - where he is the one posting these fake sts letters) OH WAIT, he posted his own fake sts letters on this thread lol.. GG

Jazzi
01-17-2016, 05:47 AM
All this sounds great. For me personally the skill mastery and the set items in particular!
What I don't see here however is any plans on adding new content before the next expansion, which sounds like it is going to come 4-6 months. The problem is that currently we are farming the same old maps as over 1 year ago and the new (Rengol) maps are only good for fangs. However once the set items are released and most probably earlier no one would even think about crafting the myth sets. I really don't know how many of the old players could take anout 4-6 months of farming old content with limited rewards.

Please consider adding new content or somehow adding new loot (good one) to the current maps. We need a reason to log in. Having a new weapon is really nice, but do we really need it if we don't have anything to farm with it? Probably not. I personally, and I know a lot of people share this incentive, am not a fan of standing in town and showing off my great stats, whilst having nothing else to do.

Thank you for considering my feedback!

Aprove
01-17-2016, 06:11 AM
This guy Zlyx/Odd makes fake threads that look like their made by Remiem and often posts it on line app groups, Having people go up in arms for no reason.. (let me know if you want the screenshots - where he is the one posting these fake sts letters) OH WAIT, he posted his own fake sts letters on this thread lol.. GG

I didn't see Zylx posted 'his fake sts letter' on this thread :p
Only Zeus posted the similiar 'fake sts letter' .
You need to double check bro ;)
And I think you misunderstood it, Maybe Zylx was telling that the letter was fake, but you didn't see the description/his chat and just 'go' with a false statement.
I'm pretty sure Zylx is a good person.

PS: I don't have Line

Nikhil Kini
01-17-2016, 10:48 AM
So locked crates will cost gold to open
Sounds good 😀😀

Untung
01-17-2016, 12:00 PM
Wait guys, he didn't write Arcane rarity Weapons, but "Arcane weapon" (can be mean arcane legend weapons) and arcane backpack (vanity)

Coalhouse
01-17-2016, 01:02 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entry.php?3879-Think-I-ll-go-and-eat-worms

Avaree
01-17-2016, 02:24 PM
Thanks G for your timely response :)

below I made some of what you wrote in bold ...

This is the delicate dance we do with information. You guys want to know
everything we are working on, in precise detail (which is completely
understandable).

The more detail we give, the more expectations are set. And when plans
inevitably change some folks get angry.

MMOs are amazingly fluid and iterative, and things change all the time.
One system affects the next affects the next. We can't in precise detail
know how things will be over the next few months, but we can plan. And
we want you to know those plans. But we also don't want to p%$$ you off
when things change.

So all that being said I'll give more detail about what I can.

Arcane Backpack - I believe current spec for this is a crafted vanity
(no slots).

New Cap? Yes, with the expansion. This will give us some much needed
headroom for more powerful items (we've been bumping up against max
power curve for awhile).

Timeframe: This is the trickiest of all. No matter what we say, no
matter what caveats are put in place, if we give a date we are held to
it. So I can't give precise dates, but I can tell you that I listed
things in our preferred order of release (at least for now, that could
change too).

Mysterious pet and Arcane weapons soonest. Lovecrafting obviously in
Feb. Client next, and very much affected by apple approval cycles.
Expansion (with level cap raise) thereafter.

Finally, all of this can and will change :)

Thanks for understanding why we can't be precise, and also thanks for
your passion for the game and desire to know more.

- g

You wrote about "arcane weapons & an arcane backpack", the community needs to know for fact if these items are of "arcane rarity" or are they just "arcane legends lengendary weaps and arcane legends symbol" vanity backpack.

Thanks in advance :)

Energizeric
01-17-2016, 07:17 PM
I think the big mistakes with the arcane ring and planar pendant are these:

First of all, the planar pendant should really be arcane and not mythic. It was actually harder to come by than the arcane ring, and the stats are actually more OP than other amulets than the arcane ring is compared to other rings.

I have no issue with arcane items being the best for multiple seasons -- they should be. However, the problem is that the arcane ring and planar pendant have become way too common and the prices have dropped way too low on those items. So now just about everyone has them, and that is what makes the game somewhat boring for most. In fact, the way arcane items in general have become so cheap and common has removed the mystique from them. I can remember when it was exciting when you saw an arcane item for sale in the auction. Now there are well over a hundred of them for sale at any one time with shards selling for less than 200k.

The good news is that STS can fix this (if they want to). Pet eggs are hatched, so the supply always gets used up and needs to be replenished. If they were to increase the rarity of these items, the supply will dwindle over time, and prices will gradually go up. And with the arcane shard, the solution there is to use it to craft other items in the future, as has already been done once with Stampy.

Hopefully we will be able to chalk up this season of missteps as "growing pains" of trying to change things in AL, and the next season will be more in line with what we expect. When I look back at the past of AL, I really think seasons 3 & 4 were the most fun due to all of the new rare items that were available and all the new maps that were released during that time. Hopefully the game will get back to that level of fun.

Bidiel
01-18-2016, 12:24 AM
Cool, some ideas make an expansion about extraterrestrials D: a little spooky

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Eski
01-18-2016, 01:12 AM
skill mastery sounds excellent !

Zessa
01-18-2016, 02:13 AM
Can't wait for next

Shackler
01-18-2016, 06:25 AM
Can you please clearify what is "arcane backpack"? Is it a huge inventory slots increase or a new item like belts which will arrive with a new item slot?

NaifNoon
01-18-2016, 11:04 AM
nice :teapot:

Sorcerie
01-18-2016, 11:40 AM
I guess my only concern here for the new stuff is whether or not these new arcane weapons will be one of each playstyle for every class - as in, gun/staff for mage, daggs/bow for rogues, and sword/spear for warriors. This was one of the things I suggested a long time ago so that players could have options with the next available arcane weaponry.

As a mage I know that most players prefer to run with guns, but as a iron clad pve arcane staff user (TO THIS DAY) I gotta say that the thought of an upcoming arcane rifle isn't the most thrilling prospect as it forces me to change my preferred play style just for the sake of an arcane gear upgrade. The same could be said for rogues who have been dreaming of an arcane bow forever now, but could end up with another set of daggs.

So I guess the point I'm making is that I hope you guys took the time and consideration to accommodate the new arcane weapons for each kind of player and play style because this has been suggested (and directly to Devs) for just about as long as we have been waiting for the new arcane weapons.

Edit//

On that note, I also have to say that I'm crazy excited about the skill upgrade addition/revamp, this is one of the things that we as a community have been beating STS to death about for a LOOOOONG time, so I'm thrilled to see what they have done to create specializations.

Ebezaanec
01-18-2016, 01:34 PM
I think the big mistakes with the arcane ring and planar pendant are these:

First of all, the planar pendant should really be arcane and not mythic. It was actually harder to come by than the arcane ring, and the stats are actually more OP than other amulets than the arcane ring is compared to other rings.

I have no issue with arcane items being the best for multiple seasons -- they should be. However, the problem is that the arcane ring and planar pendant have become way too common and the prices have dropped way too low on those items. So now just about everyone has them, and that is what makes the game somewhat boring for most. In fact, the way arcane items in general have become so cheap and common has removed the mystique from them. I can remember when it was exciting when you saw an arcane item for sale in the auction. Now there are well over a hundred of them for sale at any one time with shards selling for less than 200k.

The good news is that STS can fix this (if they want to). Pet eggs are hatched, so the supply always gets used up and needs to be replenished. If they were to increase the rarity of these items, the supply will dwindle over time, and prices will gradually go up. And with the arcane shard, the solution there is to use it to craft other items in the future, as has already been done once with Stampy.

Hopefully we will be able to chalk up this season of missteps as "growing pains" of trying to change things in AL, and the next season will be more in line with what we expect. When I look back at the past of AL, I really think seasons 3 & 4 were the most fun due to all of the new rare items that were available and all the new maps that were released during that time. Hopefully the game will get back to that level of fun.

I feel the exact same way about mythics/arcanes. They are so devalued and commonplace at this point.

I propose that we expand the crafting system to include a salvage option. Players will have the ability to destroy their mythics/arcanes in return for mythic/arcane essences or crafting materials. This system would reduce the supply of arcanes/mythics from the market and prevent oversaturation. These arcane/mythic essences can then be used to craft new arcanes/mythics.

Something has to be done with those mythic amulets!

wangkj
01-18-2016, 01:47 PM
im just exited for the crates that can be opened without plats

NAJARIN
01-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Sounds great ... can't wait for it .... I'm so excited :-)(〜^∇^)〜☆\(^ω^\)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
01-19-2016, 04:43 PM
Arcane Sword & Shield for warrior please!!! Yassss!!!

green lantern
01-20-2016, 06:32 AM
Just have 1more idea to add, if sts can creat a megaphone shout out on the chat box to help the merchants to increase their chance to find the seller or buyer of the items they are looking..its like a normal chat but if you use the megaphone shout, each and every map can see the things you are selling or buying. It's just a different color on the chat box so the player will notice who and what the item they are shouting. And sure it will be bought by plats like ankhs that availble in 25pcs and if it's possible they can make it also tradeable so players dont have platinums to buy megaphone can use it also..

Its just an idea. Feel free to leave a comment if its helpful or not.thanks.

Xdumbx
01-20-2016, 09:24 AM
It would be awesome if we could play as the worm :D

Sorcerie
01-20-2016, 11:19 AM
Just have 1more idea to add, if sts can creat a megaphone shout out on the chat box to help the merchants to increase their chance to find the seller or buyer of the items they are looking..its like a normal chat but if you use the megaphone shout, each and every map can see the things you are selling or buying. It's just a different color on the chat box so the player will notice who and what the item they are shouting. And sure it will be bought by plats like ankhs that availble in 25pcs and if it's possible they can make it also tradeable so players dont have platinums to buy megaphone can use it also..

Its just an idea. Feel free to leave a comment if its helpful or not.thanks.Um, thats called the auction house. No need to make a special chat for spammers, put it in the CS.

ZuMaSynysterXIII
01-20-2016, 02:33 PM
STS, could you just please raise the drop rate a minimum more for Ren'gol Locked Chests to drop? I am sure many people ask you for this. And have Platinum offers a bit more often, some of us that's when we buy... at least 4 times a year would be awesome!!!

I would like to also address another issue I commonly see, Plat Offers, some of them won't give even if we follow what the steps say. This very moment someone complained due to the news of these posts I am spreading. Is there anything you can look into?

xclyklcx
01-20-2016, 03:09 PM
Omg the 3rd pic is awesome pls be the new arcane

Gesendet von meinem P024 mit Tapatalk

alphabane
01-21-2016, 04:00 AM
time to dominate the game again :P

Pras Etyo
01-21-2016, 04:32 AM
Dear STS :)

In this years ... your planing is very very good... warm greeting for you :)
I want ask :) by the way in 2016 with new map expansi, do you make cap level 51? Because in game everybody have opini about that..:)

If yes how about mythic quest 46.. perhaps you make it likes mythic 31 be mythic 36 for next planning or new quest for next.. :)

I want say your progress is very good, i like it
First quest mythic 31 to 36
Second quest planar pendant n imbued 41,necro recipe
Third quest arcane ring 41
Fourth quest legend n next mythic quest 46
I hope any quest for 51 if its true opini cap level 51

About new arcane ( my quest) i am sorry before
i hope warrior have sword arcane with good proc likes maul 31 but more stat :)
I hope rogue have bow arcane because before arcane blade so change for good moment :)
I hope new arcane for mage no staff again :)

Thank you

i wait your reply Sts
:) :) :)

Tanpanama
01-21-2016, 01:22 PM
nice :encouragement:

Sliceshee
01-23-2016, 11:02 AM
When you inspect someone, you can see when that player have started the game :) (you can switch that thing on and off on settings)

Zomgzombie
01-23-2016, 12:34 PM
Just read this post. Sounds pretty darn good!!!

Pras Etyo
01-23-2016, 12:59 PM
Just read this post. Sounds pretty darn good!!!
Make creative please :)
Because sts need your quest and creativ

Nepos
01-23-2016, 07:30 PM
New class? Plssss lol

Potato is me
01-23-2016, 07:41 PM

Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as:

I have just noticed this, so these creatures will be of arcane rarity or ???

Potato is me
01-23-2016, 07:45 PM

Its just an idea. Feel free to leave a comment if its helpful or not.thanks.

nice idea, will be modified and posted in suggestions

Potato is me
01-25-2016, 05:37 AM
Ik this is a lil late but i just rmbred we have this lovely piece of puzzle to solve

Maybe we can find a piece of the puzzle from this thread and put it into the puzzle board

Indict
01-26-2016, 11:28 AM
will be a nice year :)

penyihirjowo
01-28-2016, 03:59 AM
I love u spacetimes... Great games and updateable

tootallll
01-28-2016, 03:22 PM

LOL...WHOA...glad I kept reading the thread almost went and bought up all the items with eyes and paras in them...zzzzz

Kaziscate
01-30-2016, 10:40 PM
A system that makes locks more accessible? Maybe this 'system' is just a kit that you can add to auction that adds maybe some kind of new satchel item, but as long as it makes the millions of players happy then it's ok. :)

Gouiwaa9000
01-31-2016, 09:23 AM
Huhuhu , this sounds epic!!! Skill mastery - finally , we can have more things to upgrade on our skills !! Cuz most players are nearly maxed out right now XD hope this will balance the game even more!!

ProKaveh
01-31-2016, 02:31 PM
When's lovecraft event?

Kethul
01-31-2016, 07:20 PM
Nice 😄.....................

geeman75
01-31-2016, 07:50 PM

We also have a huge expansion in the works. I’ll save some of the surprises for later on, but here are a few concepts to let you know what we are thinking about:

Now the caveats: As you all know, plans change. It is always a delicate balance between letting you know what we are working on (which set expectations) and what we release when the time comes (which is affected by a ton of extraneous factors). These are our PLANS. We will do our best to deliver them in a timely fashion. But things may change, so please take all of this with a grain of salt.

Finally, I know some of you would like some behind-the-scenes intel on our super-secret Spacetime HQ. We’ve moved into a new space that comfortably houses us and gives us plenty of room to spread out. The best part about our new office is how we all get to work in one large collaborative environment.

As always, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback we receive here. We are extremely grateful for each and every one of you.

Best,

- g
Can we expect the warrior imbalance addressed?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

prasetyo
02-01-2016, 07:26 AM
Nice i like it....
:)

prasetyo
02-01-2016, 09:41 AM
Sir can i know about new arcane gear? :)

Fleashine
02-01-2016, 04:24 PM
What is skill mastery ? I see many who write this is awesome.....but do you what it is ?

Zeaneflica
02-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Thx sts :) good news for no plat player :) i wait the expansion i think it will be the greater expansion. Of course the lovecraft event promise to be good :)

Bruzm
02-03-2016, 03:03 PM
We want an open world fill in the gaps between maps, and mounts... Omg flying mounts

Yumisa
02-03-2016, 03:39 PM
They removed that glitch :'(, it did no harm, but they still removed it :''''(

ZzooZzoo
02-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Dang ......why am I the last to know about it.?? :((

Gerran
02-06-2016, 12:03 AM
next update: trad-able arcane pendant

if u agree, click thanks :D

chikanechan
02-06-2016, 01:25 AM
just want to suggest to a guildwar maybe 20 characters per guild that will fight against another guild then maybe the prize of that guildwar is they will reign one of the city like Kraag city is owned by this guild. and if another guild challenge the reigning one and win they will turn over the kraag city. I hope youll read this thankyou:)

ssbake
02-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Awesome cant wait for client update :)

AortaeFTW
02-09-2016, 08:54 AM
exciting open locked crate without plat

nice job

Haligali
02-09-2016, 12:21 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160209/b8590b258835194ffc6bc824b3921510.jpg

Justg
02-09-2016, 12:22 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160209/b8590b258835194ffc6bc824b3921510.jpg

Have you been looking at our next Winter Event concepts?

Elleabridges
02-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Valentine's event or no? I wish we could have a better heads up so guild's can plan things around them.

Justg
02-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Valentine's event or no? I wish we could have a better heads up so guild's can plan things around them.

Lovecrafting is coming this week.

Iuxor
02-09-2016, 02:07 PM
SweeeEeEeeet.

Elleabridges
02-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Coming that's great...but any details?

BabVna
02-10-2016, 07:25 PM
The pets passive abilities are limited at lvl 41 it seems. The damage and critical increase per level and passive ability gets better at every 5 lvl increment. But there is no difference after lvl 40 for pet passive ability. Will it be reviewed ?

Thrucho
02-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Looks like so...

Sadly no bro. It's just a vanity backpack.

Mohammedking786
02-11-2016, 05:18 AM
Nice place i think its al main office :P

Arasea
02-20-2016, 04:25 PM
Cant wait for all the cool stuff to get into the world of arlor

steversj
02-21-2016, 08:59 PM
soooooooooooooooo lame

Jigar Dhillon
02-23-2016, 09:27 AM
Eagerly waiting for the locked crates improvement :D