PDA

View Full Version : Nordr ice freeze

Befs
01-15-2016, 06:14 PM
The ice freeze is lasting waayyy too long. Would love it if u guys could check it out

Falconeix
01-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Yes, I've also experienced that too when I'm helping a friend in Oltgar Keep to Hall of Valheim and it takes 30 secs or more

Blickquickly
01-18-2016, 09:15 AM
30 sec? Try NEVER. Ive had it last literally forever. I had to leave and come back. many times now. Sometimes its less but usually its so long I get killed and/or have to log.

Iuxor
01-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Agreed... I've noticed it a lot since the "difficulty reduction /nerf" update.....

Also, shuyal has a strange lag to it. Bosses stop taking dmg type of lag... Only like .5 - 1.5 seconds worth... But noticeable. Hard to explain, but I'm certain it's not a connection issue...

Both confirmed by several people...

ilhanna
01-18-2016, 05:56 PM
Ran Nordr elite and found the freeze just wouldn't cease. Had to switch to Nilbog to free myself, a friend used Ironbite. The annoying thing about unfreezing with Nilbog is the freedom from movement impairment only lasted a fraction of a second and if you had been stuck in the middle of the ice, you'd only get iced again if you walk your way out.