PDA

View Full Version : Talon spike BEARS for new player from pocket legends!

prouzi
06-21-2011, 04:14 AM
Welcome to my very first guide Brown Furry Bears!

Ppl who asked me to post this guide,this is for u :)

Introduction

What are Talon Spikes?

Talon Spikes are throwing spikes which are fast but the damage are low :/.Talon Spikes are small and some people who are new to pocket legends,thinks tat its very pro.Maybe not for "OLD" people XD

Wing Shield

Wing Shield is your shield which puts armour or maybe even Damage and Critical Strikes

Starting off

Once you create your Bear,you could farm some money from forest haven to Balefort Castle.Make Sure to should level up too :D

You should have enough money :D

IF you are lazy to buy the Talon Spikes or Wing Shield.. YOU MIGHT EVEN HUNT IT!

Where to buy Talon spike and Wing shield

You could buy them at BaleFort Castle at Sinbad.There will be a talon and a wing shield,both together cost 1825 gold.

If you are really really lazy and u are rich Rich in Real LIFE You Could like buy talon and wing shield at the Platinum Store,Level 10 Archer 4-pack

Armour you Could buy From Sinbad too RECOMMEND you to buy Dusk LeatherTunic ,Which cost 520 and the level is 16.

Stats

Stats are basiclly go to Dex.Which is you need to haven enough Dex to wear your items.

You could go putting your stat points to Dex< RECOMMENDED

Skill Build

Your Skill should be important IF you want to deal max damage to monsters :D

Here are the skill Build To level 20

Rage:6
Stomp:6
HellScream:4
Other skills try not to add :)

Thanks to those people who asked me to made this guide.Hope you enjoy it :).

Contact me in Game IGN:spikedmomo

:banana::banana::banana:

Register
06-21-2011, 10:17 AM
i like the guide but if you are going for range with stomp, leave it at 3. 3 gives the max range and anything after that is damage. If you prefer any other skill with those 3 points you can use them at the cost of stomp damage

prouzi
06-21-2011, 10:46 AM
oh thx :)

Colin Healey
06-30-2011, 07:36 AM
i used talons until level 27 ish, after that its hard to find good talons at 37 now i am using a freezing crossbow, its great

prouzi
07-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Well I find Talon spikes, the dps are high for me O_o

Moogerfooger
07-03-2011, 09:24 AM

The DPS may be high, but most talons have low base damage compared to other weapons, and base damage is more important (usually) than DPS, because DPS does not count enemy armor.

I'll make up an example...it doesn't work exactly like this, but you will see what I mean. Pretend and enemy has 35 armor.

Talon/spike with base damage 55-75 (so say 65 average damage), speed 0.5 (so you get two hits in one second): real damage is (avg damage - enemy armor) times 2 hits per second = (65-35) times 2 = 60 actual damage per second, even though DPS shows 130
Bow with base damage 100-110 (105 average damage), speed is 1.0 so 1 hit per second: real damage is (105-35) times 1 hit per second, so 70 actual damage per second, even though DPS only shows 105.

It doesn't work exactly like that, just trying to show that base damage (and crit) is as important or more important (usually) than DPS.

Register
07-03-2011, 09:47 AM

although dps is higher, after level 25, dps doesnt really matter at all. IN LE, a certain enemy (idk which i cant remember) has a higher armor then others and with talons, you do barely any damage. In swamps, its the same thing but VERYTHING has high armor. Its possible for armor to block out ALL damage from talons ya know. BEcause most talons have very low base damage. Its very helpfull at low levels but not so much at higher. If you can boost the damage, it would be better but just dont pay much attention to dps :)

prouzi
07-08-2011, 07:11 AM
haha i pay attention to my skills and buffs :X