PDA

View Full Version : Haha I need advice pls

OG Mudbone
01-16-2016, 08:50 PM
How to pvp? :)

bhupeshkansal
01-16-2016, 09:35 PM
Get experience there, join pvp guild, ask d names of gud weapons like (ss, galen pot) 2-3 m, armors helm like ( ice *** set) 3-4 m, amulet like (tarlok heart) ring like many more things, try nd learn diff skill combos wich will make u btr,

To b opp u need wew ( stan fury jewels and many para items

Gl nd njoy pvp there its realy fun

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
01-16-2016, 11:31 PM
Wait, you never tried PvP before and you deleted an endgame account/sold all your stuff to go full twink PvP?

I don't know, but I would have waded first into the public swimming pool of PvP instead of diving into the 8ft side.

Trojan2100
01-17-2016, 11:32 AM
How did you make it to 46 on mage without learning anything?

kydrian
01-17-2016, 09:19 PM
What was your reason in deleting your 46? you should've kept it just in case

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

kinzmet
01-18-2016, 08:42 AM
Forewords

First of, try to go for DPS instead of Damage. Its the DPS that lands you kills in PvP rooms not Damage. Damage are for skills, while DPS is for auto-attack. Realising this you could go for a lots of skill build variations, but I would give you the "Common" warrior builds which is effective in both Clash and VS.

Gears

Warrior gears have favoured two sets, the potency and the assault. So you can use any gear that have in its name.
Although the will versions are preferred by some who wanted the pure tanking. But I would suggest to go for assault as it will give you the high DPS that you need.

Level 10 gear set
GEAR-TYPERECOMMENDED GEARS
WeaponGalen Maul, Goblin Glaive, Storm Sword, Captain Axe, Mighty Vorpal Sword and Devourer Axe
HelmetAncient Druid Helms or Necropotic Helms or Icescale helms
ArmorAncient Druid Armors or Necropotic Armors or Icescale Armors
RingEvent rings, Night Ocean ring of Warfare (STR type), Arlorian egg ring of Will
AmuletEvent amulets, Eerie Necklace of Potency (STR type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency (STR type)

*The bold ones are my suggestions.

Stats

Recommended to put all to Strength.

Skill Build

As I have said, this is the common skill build that warriors in this bracket use. Feel free to change it to your liking.

Splitter-Build
The Adrenaline Surge upgrade in this build will help you and your Rogue teamates in clash for mana regenarations.

Vengeful Blood (4/5)
Savage strike, Focused range and Adrenaline surge
Horn of renew (3/5)
Increase Duration and the Protective Shield upgrade.
Skywardsmash (1/5)
Just Unlock
Chest Splitter (1/5)
Just unlock

Stunner-Build
This is mainly used to stun lock, usually when your Skyward smash did a Stun you follow up by 2 to 3 Auto-attack then activate Nekro's AA then Auto-attack again.

Vengeful Blood (3/5)
Savage strike and Focused range
Horn of renew (3/5)
Increase Duration and the Protective Shield upgrade.
Skywardsmash (2/5)
Quaking Earth upgrade for stun.
Chest Splitter (1/5)
Just unlock

Pets

Nekro, Toor, Singe, Stampy, Samael, Maridos, Glacian and Hammerjaw. Nekro's AA is mainly to protect you form Stuns/Panics/Terrifies. And also for Stun-locking.

Guilds

Visit Zylx's thread for more info HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?227088-Official-PvP-Guild-Brackets).
LEVEL9
Elite Twinks [GM: Android/Lambofgodddd]
Indo Warrior [GM: Xrobycoolx]
The God Army [GM: Akagamipvp]

LEVEL10
Hulk [GM: Boostjuice]
Indo Twink [GM: Atheizt]
Kodex Twinks [GM: Ilisanell]
Poseidon [GM: Noirlord]
Sparta [GM: Xxbisdak]

LEVEL11
Hulk [GM: Boostjuice]
Indo Twink [GM: Atheizt]
Kodex Twinks [GM: Ilisanell]
Poseidon [GM: Noirlord]
Sparta [GM: Xxbisdak]
Vn Vip [GM: Xphongvanz]

Conclusion

Warriors are overpowered in below level 20 PVP because of the +50 stat from VB, huge health and high armor. With your Arcane pet, I don't see any problems in that bracket as long as you join guilds.