PDA

View Full Version : Umm...Idk what to do...

Arcanedragon
01-17-2016, 03:55 AM
Umm so I came back to Arcane Legends right after Christmas from a few days break to Arlor to find everything gone, all my characters deleted, and any item that had any value at all, tooken. After some help from STS, I managed to get my lvl 46 mage back but am still waiting helplessly on my lvl 46 rogue and 2 other low level characters. I guess from that period of time to now I just didn't know what to do and just deleted the game. But I want to get back and is part of the reason I created this thread. Everything I worked for in the entire game itself is gone. All my gear,items, and most of my gold(Glintstone gun, Whim egg,all gemmed gear,millions in gold to name some.)This is the perfect example of how someone can take a fragile thing like trust and rip it apart. I don't even know where to begin in the game, like I said pretty much everything thing is gone but for some gold. I created this thread I guess to get this out there and ask for advice on where to begin in Arlor and if I should even start playing again. Everything I acquired and accomplished in the game was destroyed. All that time spent...wasted. I don't even know how someone would have the heart to do that even after knowing and being close to him for so long....

nightmaresmoke
01-17-2016, 04:27 AM
That's why NEVER EVER share your accounts to a friend,neighbor relative or even ur siblings lol

tharidom
01-17-2016, 04:42 AM
You realise you just gave sts a reason to ban your in game account?

mesalin
01-17-2016, 06:09 AM
You realise you just gave sts a reason to ban your in game account?
They won't ban acc now. It's clean anyway and nothing left...
Well never share your account...
Did you even knew that somebody in real ? We can't see who sitting behind the screen...
Well if you come back to play you'll be more careful.
Sad that you lost all items... Try report to sts if you have some screenshots but i not sure they will help you now

<Forgiveness>

oekeone
01-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Umm so I came back to Arcane Legends right after Christmas from a few days break to Arlor to find everything gone, all my characters deleted, and any item that had any value at all, tooken. After some help from STS, I managed to get my lvl 46 mage back but am still waiting helplessly on my lvl 46 rogue and 2 other low level characters. I guess from that period of time to now I just didn't know what to do and just deleted the game. But I want to get back and is part of the reason I created this thread. Everything I worked for in the entire game itself is gone. All my gear,items, and most of my gold(Glintstone gun, Whim egg,all gemmed gear,millions in gold to name some.)This is the perfect example of how someone can take a fragile thing like trust and rip it apart. I don't even know where to begin in the game, like I said pretty much everything thing is gone but for some gold. I created this thread I guess to get this out there and ask for advice on where to begin in Arlor and if I should even start playing again. Everything I acquired and accomplished in the game was destroyed. All that time spent...wasted. I don't even know how someone would have the heart to do that even after knowing and being close to him for so long....

Your a good friend ig I'll help you with some items I can spare :) oh and btw I'm arizaeufan ;)