PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on this?

Mel030
01-17-2016, 06:53 AM
I think all of you read Justg's 2016 Thread,it has some rly cool ideas and lots of new awesome stuff but there is one thing that bothers me the most.
So inside his thread he mentioned something about making Locked Crates more avaliable to non plat users,so any thoughts on how this will work?
Comment down below ur thoughts and ideas :)
Ign Vvhysoserious

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

keith78
01-17-2016, 07:02 AM
Opening them with gold :))

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

Goen
01-17-2016, 07:04 AM
I think sts will limit the non plat users to open locked crates by using something that farmable but hard to get like dragon teeth, or limited daily : story token.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Goen
01-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Opening them with gold :))

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk
If only with gold the rich peps will abuse opening lockeds and the sts income will drop drastically. Gold high prob yes, but not only gold imo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Froxanthar
01-17-2016, 07:48 AM
A key to open locked and tradeable just like Ankh Kit & Respec Scroll.

Consume 1 key to open small Ren'gol crate, 2 keys for Large and 3 keys to open Massive Rengol Crate.

5 Ren'gol keys = 25 Plats.

So I think it is a win / win situation perhaps?

anague
01-17-2016, 07:53 AM
maybe they will use something ("tokens maybe") that can purchase only from plats...then the plat user who bought it can sell it for gold...

if thats the case...the company will make more profits from plat user..cuz the f2p can open locks using the help of plat users...

bhupeshkansal
01-17-2016, 09:49 AM
Hmm ,
creat tokens are something wich can b looted in orc chest (correct me if I wrong), also event reward as u saw in winter event 2016,

And as per my thinking these tokens will b required to open locked, may b 10 creat tokens or 50 creat tokens open 1 lock

Farmable+attractive to plat users more d lock they open more the tokens and more addiction,

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

bhupeshkansal
01-17-2016, 09:56 AM
maybe they will use something ("tokens maybe") that can purchase only from plats...then the plat user who bought it can sell it for gold...

if thats the case...the company will make more profits from plat user..cuz the f2p can open locks using the help of plat users...
There is the point, make a "tradable plat chest" like we seen in goblin event (correct me if m wrong) and chance to loot 5-50 or 5-100 , 5-200 plats trom that

Exclusively buyable with plats in store or some plat chest sale offers like mythic egg sale,

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

oekeone
01-17-2016, 10:23 AM
I think all of you read Justg's 2016 Thread,it has some rly cool ideas and lots of new awesome stuff but there is one thing that bothers me the most.
So inside his thread he mentioned something about making Locked Crates more avaliable to non plat users,so any thoughts on how this will work?
Comment down below ur thoughts and ideas :)
Ign Vvhysoserious

I was thinking maybe a new currency maybe earned by farming a specific item let's say for example teeth what if you farm 50 teeth and get 100 tokens maybe 10 tokens to open crates this is IMO but maybe there's a new type of thing we can farm to get the currency , i hope they make it untradable so rich ppl won't have to just buy them and open crates , maybe they can farm there own so we can at least have a hard challenge to get them that's imo guys what ya think?

nightmaresmoke
01-17-2016, 10:26 AM
I predict it would be like ankh kits luck kits etc. like froxanthar said..

Mel030
01-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Nice ideas guys :)

anague
01-19-2016, 06:35 PM
I was thinking maybe a new currency maybe earned by farming a specific item let's say for example teeth what if you farm 50 teeth and get 100 tokens maybe 10 tokens to open crates this is IMO but maybe there's a new type of thing we can farm to get the currency , i hope they make it untradable so rich ppl won't have to just buy them and open crates , maybe they can farm there own so we can at least have a hard challenge to get them that's imo guys what ya think?

i dont think so...if sts will allow us to farm "token or teeth etc" to open lock, then sts company profit will decrease cuz they made a substitute to open lock crate without buying plats....some people will not buy plat anymore........ and sts dont want that for sure

Bidiel
01-19-2016, 08:04 PM

Consume 1 key to open small Ren'gol crate, 2 keys for Large and 3 keys to open Massive Rengol Crate.

I think that too and is the best idea i listened, plat users sell keys and win.gold, non plat usera have chances to loot cool stuff from crates *.* and the better of all!!! STS will made a good profit with that $$$ $w$

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

wangkj
01-19-2016, 08:06 PM
yeah that sound plausible

Runel Joseph Ruiz
01-19-2016, 10:00 PM
yep a win win situation for everyone. i hope that key idea would be implemented

Mel030
01-20-2016, 12:57 AM
Yea best idea i heard so far :)

Justno
01-20-2016, 02:49 AM

Indeed @@
The 'key' idea has been suggested many times. The more exciting variant to your speculation is farmable keys! If you farm hard and long hours, with no reward - keys will be :o

Idk....