PDA

View Full Version : Blitz [TOURNAMENT]

EQT
01-17-2016, 03:48 PM
BLITZ
This is a tournament hosted by <4NR> guild helping to promote the level 15 bracket back to the good old days. With the recent news and hype of the 51 expansion and arcane weapons, we thought the tournament might be a welcomed distraction. For those who are unable to participate there will be a stream so you can watch the action taking place.

Date & Time
[to be decided]

Team Entry Requirements
NO FEE
Level 15

Rules and regulations:
No rejoin
First to 7 wins
1 mage 1 tank 1 rogue
Pets allowed: Ribbit, vixen and malison in no particular order or setup.

Prize pot
Currently stands at 2,000,000g for winners (looking to add more)
[will be looking to ask for developers to sponsor this by adding banner of some sorts with enough support]

Registration Form:

Team name:
Tank:
Mage:
Rogue:

List of people looking for a team:

FAQ:
Is this just for level 15?
YES.

What pets am I allowed to use?
Your team should have malison, ribbit and vixen one of each pet to each team member, it does not matter who uses what pet.

Are we allowed to have substitutes?
No, we want as many teams as possible to participate in the tournament.

I do not currently have a team but would like to join tournament can you help me?
Please feel free to post your in game name and type of character you are and I will put you in the thread under looking for team.

If I cannot make the match what will happen to my team?
They will get a replacement from people who hasn't been picked on a team from the list of players. If there is no one available from there then they will be disqualified.

How does the match making work?
It will be a random generated process and teams will fight to battle to the next round [knock out stages] until we are left with the two teams for the final.

Current team line ups:

Team name: Jester Red
Tank: Jestertank
Mage: smexyjester
Rogue: Jestered

Team name: Jester White
Tank: Jestersoldier
Mage: Jestersmurf
Rogue: Jesterpimp

Team name: Pronoobs
Tank: Ibnub
Mage: Sattyrocks
Rogue: Mightypurple

Team name: Asstical
Tank: Goragequit
Mage: Nocryforlvl
Rogue: Maustrap

Team name: The Three Mosquitoes
Tank: Mosquitoqueen
Mage: Munkymuff
Rogue: Fiveseconds

BlueSkied
01-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Team name: asstical
Tank: goragequit
Mage: nocryforlvl
Rogue: maustrap

EQT
01-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Team name: asstical
Tank: goragequit
Mage: nocryforlvl
Rogue: maustrap

Yay nice dispute!

killhost
01-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Nty. Pm4lessons.

imbd
01-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Would the banner be for all who participate or only winners?

Antispace
01-18-2016, 11:18 AM
Would the banner be for all who participate or only winners?

I'm actually designing one for the first 3 places i think it would be unfair for everyone because then u just want to have a banner

EQT
01-18-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm actually designing one for the first 3 places i think it would be unfair for everyone because then u just want to have a banner

there should be banners for runners up too and banners for winning team we first need sts to make it for us

imbd
01-19-2016, 07:15 PM
That's good!:)

Zeus
01-20-2016, 01:14 AM

I think I have a PM from Remiem when I asked something similar on previous tournaments. Her stance was that banners are only for developer hosted tournaments, not player hosted.

I wouldn't waste your time.

EQT
01-20-2016, 03:09 AM
I think I have a PM from Remiem when I asked something similar on previous tournaments. Her stance was that banners are only for developer hosted tournaments, not player hosted.

Albeit what you have said is true there is no harm in trying and a little support would be nice...

Bunny♥
01-20-2016, 07:55 PM

true, but they can give out plats

Alhuntrazeck
01-21-2016, 06:36 AM
You should try for a platinum reward. They'll probably grant you that if enough contestants enter.

Anyway, good luck. May the best twink win!

Earlingstad
01-21-2016, 07:21 AM

EQT
01-21-2016, 08:58 AM

welcome guys good to see new names

CouchPass
01-21-2016, 09:22 AM
When is this taking place?

EQT
01-21-2016, 12:01 PM
When is this taking place?

in around about a week - 2 weeks havent decided day and time

Zeus
01-21-2016, 01:04 PM
Albeit what you have said is true there is no harm in trying and a little support would be nice...

Yes, but in my experience it just pisses off the participants thinking that a banner might be rewarded and then it is not. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just passing on my experiences. Fraline is right though in that you can ask for platinum rewards. Try asking for those and see what the developer response is! :)

EQT
01-26-2016, 01:26 PM
Will be delayed for a month or two due to irl commitments sorry all