PDA

View Full Version : Help with builds please

BigNoter
01-17-2016, 06:25 PM
i need help with the following builds & was wondering if anyone could help me out
L35 Bear (Str/Dex)
L55 Custom Bird (Pure Dex)
L66 Sun God Bird (Str/Dex)
L80 Dex Bear
Itll be highly appreciated if anyone could help thanks ^_^

Burningdex
01-17-2016, 11:16 PM
i need help with the following builds & was wondering if anyone could help me out
L35 Bear (Str/Dex)
L55 Custom Bird (Pure Dex)
L66 Sun God Bird (Str/Dex)
L80 Dex Bear
Itll be highly appreciated if anyone could help thanks ^_^

55 bird: (guide is for 56, about the same imo)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71343-L56-Bird-guide

35 bear:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50396-A-guide-for-the-BEST-Copperhead-Bear!&highlight=Guide

cant help w/ the others, sorry

frat
01-19-2016, 05:26 PM
55 bird: (guide is for 56, about the same imo)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71343-L56-Bird-guide

35 bear:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50396-A-guide-for-the-BEST-Copperhead-Bear!&highlight=Guide

cant help w/ the others, sorry

^These guides are a little outdated.

L35 bear: 6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 6 taunt 4 beckon 2 stomp 1 sms 1 crip 2 iron blood

L55 custom bird, Tbh level to 56 and just buy obed xbow set. But here's a build anyways: 6 focus 6 evade 6 blind 6 root 6 wall 6 break 6 blast 1 shatter 5 avian, If you decide to go 56 then add 1 point into restore.

L66 sun god bird, Go full dex...way better: 8 focus 9 evade 8 blind 9 blast 1 shatter 7 root 7 wall 6 break 5 avian 5 repulse. My reason for 8 focus and not 9 is because 8-9 focus is only a difference of 1 hit and crit.

L80 dex bear: 9 rage 9 hs 9 cb 9 evade 9 taunt 9 iron blood 9 stomp 9 sms 1 crip 1 venge 5 beckon.

If you want more in-depth help on these classes pm me on forums.

Coolaid90
01-19-2016, 09:49 PM
^These guides are a little outdated.

L35 bear: 6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 6 taunt 4 beckon 2 stomp 1 sms 1 crip 2 iron blood

L55 custom bird, Tbh level to 56 and just buy obed xbow set. But here's a build anyways: 6 focus 6 evade 6 blind 6 root 6 wall 6 break 6 blast 1 shatter 5 avian, If you decide to go 56 then add 1 point into restore.

L66 sun god bird, Go full dex...way better: 8 focus 9 evade 8 blind 9 blast 1 shatter 7 root 7 wall 6 break 5 avian 5 repulse. My reason for 8 focus and not 9 is because 8-9 focus is only a difference of 1 hit and crit.

L80 dex bear: 9 rage 9 hs 9 cb 9 evade 9 taunt 9 iron blood 9 stomp 9 sms 1 crip 1 venge 5 beckon.

If you want more in-depth help on these classes pm me on forums.

no evade? Your not gonna be too good if u don't have any evade. No need for iron blood I'm an experienced 35 myself lel

frat
01-20-2016, 11:58 AM
no evade? Your not gonna be too good if u don't have any evade. No need for iron blood I'm an experienced 35 myself lel

You're not going to need evade. If you're str you're going to have enough armor and taunt will give you a little bit of dodge. If you time both debuffs correctly you should be taking 1-10 dmg a hit along with the 2 iron blood. I am an experienced 35 as well, played 35 for the first time in September 2010 to be exact.

Personally I'd rather have the 4 beckon 2 stomp, 1 Sms 1 crip and 2 iron blood, instead of something like 6 evade 1 beckon 1 stomp 1 Sms 1 crip. That 12 dodge isn't really that important compared to 12 armor from iron blood and the 4 beckon to get them close enough to use the 6 CB.

Also my reason for 2 stomp instead of 3 is because if you're a str bear you always want your opponent close to you, 3 stomp knocks them away too far.

Coolaid90
01-20-2016, 12:33 PM
You're not going to need evade. If you're str you're going to have enough armor and taunt will give you a little bit of dodge. If you time both debuffs correctly you should be taking 1-10 dmg a hit along with the 2 iron blood. I am an experienced 35 as well, played 35 for the first time in September 2010 to be exact.

Personally I'd rather have the 4 beckon 2 stomp, 1 Sms 1 crip and 2 iron blood, instead of something like 6 evade 1 beckon 1 stomp 1 Sms 1 crip. That 12 dodge isn't really that important compared to 12 armor from iron blood and the 4 beckon to get them close enough to use the 6 CB.

Also my reason for 2 stomp instead of 3 is because if you're a str bear you always want your opponent close to you, 3 stomp knocks them away too far.

Good point. That skill build requires skill to master. If you want a simple one for now pm me on forums.

frat
01-21-2016, 12:30 PM
Good point. That skill build requires skill to master. If you want a simple one for now pm me on forums.

Tbh it's really not that hard to master. I'd rather have that 12 armor from iron blood and 4 beckon to be able to hit cb than an extra 12 percent dodge chance. Dodge is unreliable unless you're like a bear at endgame. If you have 40 dodge you could end up getting hit 10 times and not dodging at all or dodging every single hit. That takes the fun out of it and is all luck based.

Coolaid90
01-21-2016, 01:21 PM
Tbh it's really not that hard to master. I'd rather have that 12 armor from iron blood and 4 beckon to be able to hit cb than an extra 12 percent dodge chance. Dodge is unreliable unless you're like a bear at endgame. If you have 40 dodge you could end up getting hit 10 times and not dodging at all or dodging every single hit. That takes the fun out of it and is all luck based.

if you don't dodge their fire or if the other mage has 6 fire your gonna get kited by a mage unless that mage doesn't know how to kite so its pretty good to be a dodge/nuke bear. When you dodge their fire and debuff correctly, they should be dead.

frat
01-21-2016, 03:33 PM
if you don't dodge their fire or if the other mage has 6 fire your gonna get kited by a mage unless that mage doesn't know how to kite so its pretty good to be a dodge/nuke bear. When you dodge their fire and debuff correctly, they should be dead.

That's why I have 4 beckon. I'd rather have enough points to put into beckon and stomp and iron blood than just a little 12 extra dodge. You don't need to dodge to win. I could go no taunt and no evade and still do fine. Dodge is just luck based, if you actually have skill you don't need to rely on dodge in order to win.

If you know what you're doing with 4 beckon then you shouldn't be getting kited by any level fire. If they succeed to kite you then you have to throw them off by using beckon after they have wasted their fire.

Azefekboy
01-21-2016, 05:20 PM
That's why I have 4 beckon. I'd rather have enough points to put into beckon and stomp and iron blood than just a little 12 extra dodge. You don't need to dodge to win. I could go no taunt and no evade and still do fine. Dodge is just luck based, if you actually have skill you don't need to rely on dodge in order to win.

If you know what you're doing with 4 beckon then you shouldn't be getting kited by any level fire. If they succeed to kite you then you have to throw them off by using beckon after they have wasted their fire.

u should ask me I'm definitely better than tony cuz everyone knows Azefekboy is a "legend" :]