PDA

View Full Version : Has version 1.8...

Silentarrow
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Has version 1.8 been submitted to apple and droid? I can't wait for the new guild system :).

Register
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
i dont think it has been

Haikus
06-21-2011, 06:13 PM
They'd announce it, if it had been. Way to make me hover over the title to see if it was worth reading.

:)

Silentarrow
06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks, wondering because the devs already released a screen shot of the new campaign.

Otukura
06-21-2011, 06:20 PM
They've forgotten to announce it before, but I highly doubt it.

Droids don't have that lengthy approval process :), but we still need to wait for apple :(

Haikus
06-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Mhm. They've always announced the submission of a major client update.

Screenshot? The one with the AO3 backdrop & bodiless ghost thing with dagger in his hand & other ghost type monster?

Meh, I believe revamp of one of the AO campaign. Other campaign will coincide with the level cap raise, I'm sure.

:)

Edit: What Otu said, we apple folk like to watch for everything. :(

Ellyidol
06-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Might be possible that they did submit it already though. Not saying anything, just possible.

Mainly because they said that it'd be due out this month, it's 22 June here at +10 GMT, so that's roughly a week and a few days to go. Maybe by tomorrow they'll announce the submission :)

Otukura
06-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Might be possible that they did submit it already though. Not saying anything, just possible.

Mainly because they said that it'd be due out this month, it's 22 June here at +10 GMT, so that's roughly a week and a few days to go. Maybe by tomorrow they'll announce the submission :)

Hmm.. thought they said within a month.. lemme check.

EDIT: Say's the the optimizing of the Xperia play thing corresponds closely with the releasing of two new campaigns... so it could be next month.

Ellyidol
06-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Hmm.. thought they said within a month.. lemme check.

EDIT: Say's the the optimizing of the Xperia play thing corresponds closely with the releasing of two new campaigns... so it could be next month.

Huh.. Weird. I must be very confused. Barely any sleep the past few days. But I just finished my last test. So I will sleep and reread the things. :D

Fyrce
06-21-2011, 08:46 PM
New campaigns don't have to be submitted to Apple. They're usually just patches if they don't really involve anything else.

I think level increases do have to be submitted. All previous ones have been submitted to Apple.
I'm also guessing something as big as a guild system would be a new Apple submission, but that's a guess.

All guesses, though. No actual word from STS yet!

Otukura
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
New campaigns don't have to be submitted to Apple. They're usually just patches if they don't really involve anything else.

I think level increases do have to be submitted. All previous ones have been submitted to Apple.
I'm also guessing something as big as a guild system would be a new Apple submission, but that's a guess.

All guesses, though. No actual word from STS yet!

New Clients have to be submitted. Doesn't matter if it's a campaign or level increase.

Although, it seems as though they need a new client for every level increase.

boomj
06-21-2011, 09:00 PM
With all this new add ons does the "special skills" go to lvl 7 or higher? Or is everything the same jus up to lvl 60 or so and two neww campaigns?

Whirlzap
06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Clients basically are formed by coding I think.
When they make something big like new campaigns, or the guild system, they need to change a lot of the previous coding so the Application doesn't crash when it comes upon a coexisting factor-say level 56 is the max level, the correct coding activated, yet when people gain exp at level 56, the coding runs into the new one which causes the App to crash.
It's like how coding should never involve dividing my 0, that's an auto-crash.
Something like a big change to the coding probably requires a new UI(user interface) and stuff, especially involving guilds, where they have to code a guild feature for everyone.

In conclusion, something big like this, in my opinion, obviously needs a new client.
Anyone else think that the new exp grind for 61 is gonna be in the hundreds?

Otukura
06-21-2011, 09:43 PM
In conclusion, something big like this, in my opinion, obviously needs a new client.
Anyone else think that the new exp grind for 61 is gonna be in the hundreds?

Someone worked out approximately where it should be, I forget tho :/

I'll check if I have time.