PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons after Dungeons platinum?

Clodoveo
06-21-2011, 07:52 PM
I was wondering I am about to hit 30 and I recently purchased Frozen Nightmares..Is this dungeon worth it or should I go with the Crocs dungeon? Which is fast and which one has better drops?

Thanks guys

Pharcyde
06-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Frozen Nightmares is a Elite Dungeon. You don't get exp past level 30 in frozen nightmares.

I would buy the swamps, it is part of the main content of the game. Which you will need all the main content to reach end level.

Otukura
06-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Frozen Nightmares is a Elite Dungeon. You don't get exp past level 33* in frozen nightmares.

I would buy the swamps, it is part of the main content of the game. Which you will need all the main content to reach end level.

Fixed... which is weird b/c it says 30-35 for the recommended levels. Main spine is free now, so he doesn't need to buy anything.

Croc Feud isn't worth it, IMO. Stick with ancient swamps.

Pharcyde
06-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Fixed... which is weird b/c it says 30-35 for the recommended levels. Main spine is free now, so he doesn't need to buy anything.

Croc Feud isn't worth it, IMO. Stick with ancient swamps.

:O I thought that was just the anniversary gift to the players? They left them free!?

Otukura
06-21-2011, 08:14 PM
:O I thought that was just the anniversary gift to the players? They left them free!?

Yep.

Funny.. a friend I got to play bought them all 5 days before. He quit just because of that.

Clodoveo
06-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Darn...so i wasted money on Frozen Nightmare lol...So stick with ancient swamps no croc feud? I need good drops >.<

Silentarrow
06-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Yep.

Funny.. a friend I got to play bought them all 5 days before. He quit just because of that.
That would suck.... He could've just asked the devs for his platinum back.

Register
06-21-2011, 08:55 PM
buying FN is a terrible idea if you are gonna level up there. Its Elite but the DROPS are level 30-35 i believe. Same with sandstone caves. I bought that when i was level 23 and got mad because i could only kill the first 2 enemies in the first level before dying. But you can buy it if you plan on using it when you level up higher

boomj
06-21-2011, 09:07 PM
So you're tellin me if I asked the devs for my platinum back they would?

Conradin
06-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Unless tere was an issue on their part. The Devs do not refund platnium.

Ephemeris
06-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Frozen Nightmares lives up to its name -- even when you're into your 50s (in my opinion). I only bought it such that I could fulfill my OCD-fueled need to complete all quests. You'd be wise to skip this one for now (as previously suggested). :)

Piosidon
07-03-2011, 12:33 AM
A single ice demon killed my 53 bear, fully buffed, in 4 hits

Fyrce
07-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Don't let him hit you next time :P A level 50 bear should be able to do most of this dungeon. Might be a bit slow though.

The dungeon drops L30 items and should be labeled L30-30, like the Shadow Caves are L50-50. A level 20s-30s group which knows how to play can do most of the dungeon, but again, it'll be slow. King triggers from far away, so sometimes the group will wipe before it can run far enough.

It also looks like most people have again forgotten how to unfreeze themselves, as you can see everyone standing about when they are frozen. Being frozen, of course, is deadly in FN.