PDA

View Full Version : never thought this would ever happen me but gg i got hacked :/

killhost
01-18-2016, 07:22 PM
Some knew me as killhost and some knew me from my twink fake nd after 4 years of hard work my account getting hacked been seing so many account being hacked never thought i would be one of those one day.. dont take me wrong this aint some kind of "plz donate to me" thread i just wanted to point out that the person who stole my acc aint me and that im quitting the game no reason to continue when u lose all your hard work in 2 minutes

So i want to thank all the people who helped me on my journey from season 1 until now good luck with game and life

Killhost/fake signing out - peace

Froxanthar
01-18-2016, 07:24 PM
wish you all the best!

this is getting creepy. AL isn't safe anymore.

Anakeobal
01-18-2016, 07:27 PM
I just seen u online 8 hours ago.
Sad to listen that account is hacked. Good luck in rl:)

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Zeus
01-18-2016, 07:29 PM
Ouch, how'd it happen? It really sucks when someone takes your hard work for granted and claims it for themselves. Sorry that the misfortune happened to you.. :(

Royalty
01-18-2016, 07:40 PM
Just a Tip, Get a pitchfork and stab the hacker to bits :D

Vjerevica
01-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Really, how did it happen?
Hacked implies that it was done from outside? Didn't you have at least small part of guilt? Was it maybe a scam or trick?
It would be appreciated if you can elaborate because you left us with impression that passwords aren't safe.
Thank you.

Iuxor
01-18-2016, 07:50 PM
Curious about the reasoning also... And what kind of log in you were using(email, Google play, etc) .. Sucks to hear that tho....

killhost
01-18-2016, 07:58 PM
Really, how did it happen?
Hacked implies that it was done from outside? Didn't you have at least small part of guilt? Was it maybe a scam or trick?
It would be appreciated if you can elaborate because you left us with impression that passwords aren't safe.
Thank you.
Idk how it happend 2h ago i was hanging in town tryed logg in 1h ago the email wasnt registred so i checked my email account and it said someone had changed the email... i will probably get back my account but i have no resson to continue many been pm to help me back up but nothing beats the feeling of self hard worked gold so beware people can reach to your account info even if they dont know your name so i wonder how they took mine as i was very clear to never share my info in game but here we are acc gone

Eagleye
01-18-2016, 08:35 PM
Most likely trusted someone and got dooped like so many others have...This would be and would have been happening a lot more if TRUE hacking was an issue in al...People break the rules then come to forums for sympathy , sorry but i wish u guys wouldn't give him any Because the chances of him not having anything to do with this are slim to none . Why feel bad when he loaded the gun?

firmanfar
01-18-2016, 09:39 PM
I meet ign "fake" last night in expedition :-o

epicrrr
01-19-2016, 02:08 PM
how? unless u account share ? or stuff? man 4 yrs that will hit u like a truck :(

Chirurgienne
01-19-2016, 02:11 PM
just saw an item from "fake" in auction

sts can't do anything?

kydrian
01-19-2016, 02:12 PM
Somewhere along those 4 years I'm sure in some type of way you shared something about your account. you probably don't remember but they sure did, took advantage and probably waited till you forgot em.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

butterspar
01-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Some knew me as killhost and some knew me from my twink fake nd after 4 years of hard work my account getting hacked been seing so many account being hacked never thought i would be one of those one day.. dont take me wrong this aint some kind of "plz donate to me" thread i just wanted to point out that the person who stole my acc aint me and that im quitting the game no reason to continue when u lose all your hard work in 2 minutes

So i want to thank all the people who helped me on my journey from season 1 until now good luck with game and life

Pm4lessons .

Dex_addict
01-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Really sorry to hear this happened :(

Kakashis
01-19-2016, 02:42 PM
Sorry to see that this happened to you. Are you sure you never account shared or tried to sell account? Never gave out email? 9/10 times it's usually because of this.

If it's a genuine hack, just email STS, they'll restore your account.

Ollashed
01-19-2016, 03:15 PM
feel sry for u bro
gl in ur life
:)

Juicymango
01-19-2016, 04:22 PM

I am very sorry for you mate! I wish you all The Best for ypir future. :)

Sorry to see that this happened to you. Are you sure you never account shared or tried to sell account? Never gave out email? 9/10 times it's usually because of this.

If it's a genuine hack, just email STS, they'll restore your account.

Same thing happened to my brother too. He never gave anyone information about his account and then his tree vanity was away. Sad but true.

In my opinion it shouldnt be possible to change email. That would prevent such cases

Seoratrek
01-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Remember, NEVER share your account information. Please contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details so that they may assist you. In the meantime, I encourage all of you to take a look at this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?288502-Friendly-Reminders-from-Your-Community-Team