PDA

View Full Version : Playing on a Kindle Fire - lost my character

TerryDarc
01-19-2016, 10:46 PM
I got the download for PL on my Kindle Fire. Played happily there and was never asked for an email account or any of that to log on. Just opened PL and played. Now it looks like PL wants me to log in and I have not been successful getting my account back.

How do I log in if I know the character's name but not an email account or Facebook to log in with?

synfullmagic_23110
01-19-2016, 10:50 PM
Seems like you were playing on a guest account, maybe email spacetime studios and see what they can do :)

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

sebbyc
01-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Yeah ask sts. But if you didn't have rare items/vanities/high levels etc. just make a new account. Its a pain but If they don't say anything that what I'd do

Sebbyc-80
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian Carranceja
01-20-2016, 01:45 PM
my character was lost the name is crizlovevane i try to log in but its back to creating new char..but i still saw the name in my 2nd account...i never charge password ...and i never login a year ago...how can i get my old char??? that char have a vanities and mythic sets...and huge gold..

Cavoc
01-20-2016, 07:29 PM
my character was lost the name is crizlovevane i try to log in but its back to creating new char..but i still saw the name in my 2nd account...i never charge password ...and i never login a year ago...how can i get my old char??? that char have a vanities and mythic sets...and huge gold..

What the hell is a mythic set

Seoratrek
01-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Please send us an email at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of the problem. They are the ones who can help you with that :)

TerryDarc
01-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Seems like you were playing on a guest account, maybe email spacetime studios and see what they can do :)

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Although I was never asked to sign in as anything. I got my two characters back and in the process now have to use the kindle with a Facebook login because PL thinks it knows about my accounts and won't let me sign in with just email or if I try, PL tries to "register" the account which is now associated with still other accounts on my Chromebook.

All I really want is a container character to swap stuff between my Chromebook chars. Anyone know how to do that w/o a second computer/device?

TerryDarc
02-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Yeah ask sts. But if you didn't have rare items/vanities/high levels etc. just make a new account. Its a pain but If they don't say anything that what I'd do

Sebbyc-80

So, if it was a question of just starting over, no problem. All is well and both characters are back in the fold, thanks to STS support. Really helpful and usually turned around an email enquiry in less than 1 day.

sebbyc
02-02-2016, 10:49 PM
So, if it was a question of just starting over, no problem. All is well and both characters are back in the fold, thanks to STS support. Really helpful and usually turned around an email enquiry in less than 1 day.

Glad you got account back. And glad If I could help

Ign: Sebbyc-80
"Very few people see a rhino in its natural habitat"-drae
[emoji120]Beezlewtf