PDA

View Full Version : How do we put out the fire?

Snakespeare
06-22-2011, 08:14 AM
I know about Forest Haven, I am asking about everywhere else. In FH you just walk into a puddle or smash a water tank.

But now when you go into Alien Oasis you catch on fire all the time, too. Is there any way to put out this fire? Some people have mentioned healing, is that true? If so, what about when there's no mage?

im4broke
06-22-2011, 08:30 AM
You burn!

No I have not seen much that helps. I have a low lvl mage that I farm DF with who Silknight can generate a negative 12 on hp regen, heal has not done anything to slow this down. Just have to keep spaming hp pots. I did discover recently with my Hanatysson archer and a purple snowball launcher that I can stand at a distance and freeze her, keeping her from firing at me. Maybe you could find some way to do this also with some freeze proc weapon.

wvhills
06-22-2011, 08:37 AM
I know about Forest Haven, I am asking about everywhere else. In FH you just walk into a puddle or smash a water tank.

But now when you go into Alien Oasis you catch on fire all the time, too. Is there any way to put out this fire? Some people have mentioned healing, is that true? If so, what about when there's no mage?

hey snake, i catch on fire all the time in AO and don't know how to put it out. I play on my mage and know that heal doesn't put them out. They just seem to go out by themselves.

Yvonnel
06-22-2011, 08:57 AM
The effect times out. Previous to the new FH there was no way to extingush the flames.

CowboyJim
06-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Just wear flame retardant clothing or an asbestos lined suit.....

Phoenixking
06-22-2011, 11:18 AM
THATS WHY NEED A NEW CLASS A CREIC TURTLE!!! Lol

Whirlzap
06-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Or use someone as a meat shield:D

Pandamoni
06-22-2011, 12:33 PM
I just shout out IRL "stop drop and roll!" Actually, I kind of chuckle every time my mage is just strolling along in flames. It's even more hilarious to my weird sense of humor when I'm on fire and playing with other people and they're strolling along too. It's like, "hey, I'm on fire here!" I just imagine as if it was real life and I all of a sudden burst into flames and my friends acted like all was fine and dandy. (not sure if I'm explaining this right. I find the oddest things in game funny)