PDA

View Full Version : Sts support the victims of cyber crime!!!!!

Iogistic
01-20-2016, 02:31 AM
A lot of couples or close friends know each others acc details and not for gaming advantage or running lb either. Some are tricked and lose everything.I met a frd who went from all this stuff and sts should help the victims especially those who support them by plat buying (like my frnd did she had 8k plats on dat acc).She had sent a mail to sts support but still didn't got any reply from sts and And should ban guys like ikillforcake who has done it to many ppl and a lot of ppl have proof of that(not intended to mention ign).
Just a friend who achieved a lot in a short amount but was going through a rough patch irl and got tricked
sts needs to support those who support them. Sts should look into this matter and help my frnd with getting back her stuffs.

This is for my friend nonipixie who lost her stuff due to this.

Sts recently helped such a victim get his acc and stuff back and they should do the same for nonipixie too

Iogistic

tomsawer
01-20-2016, 04:07 AM
If I'm reading this correctly you and your friends trade account information and a certain player rips your friend off and your asking S.t.S to get your friends account back ?
Then you mention a players ign on forum , wow!! If you read this I hope the names you mention are fake. If not you should quickly remove names.

epicrrr
01-20-2016, 04:09 AM
ayayay! dios mio

tharidom
01-20-2016, 04:15 AM
A cyber crime would be hacking an account, if you or your friend decide to trust a random person whom you have never met in real life you'll also have to follow the consequences yourself.

Iogistic
01-20-2016, 04:18 AM
If I'm reading this correctly you and your friends trade account information and a certain player rips your friend off and your asking S.t.S to get your friends account back ?
Then you mention a players ign on forum , wow!! If you read this I hope the names you mention are fake. If not you should quickly remove names.
D name isn't fake sts can investigate her acc

tharidom
01-20-2016, 04:19 AM
D name isn't fake sts can investigate her acc

Naming and shaming isn't allowed on these forums.

Iogistic
01-20-2016, 04:21 AM
Naming and shaming isn't allowed on these forums.

Well idc u.. And if dat guy has done dat i dont mind mentioning him..
If u dont want to support u can leave it to sts :)

potpot
01-20-2016, 04:22 AM
just make a new character and buy plats legally.

Iogistic
01-20-2016, 04:23 AM
just make a new character and buy plats legally.

U wanna pay for plats dt she lost?
Leave it to her it's her decision
Im just supporting her
And she brought plats legally -.-

tharidom
01-20-2016, 04:23 AM
Well idc u.. And if dat guy has done dat i dont mind mentioning him..
If u dont want to support u can leave it to sts :)

Why would sts bother helping you when you're not listening to any of the rules concering: account sharing and naming and shaming?

debitmandiri
01-20-2016, 04:41 AM
Read everything first is the sign of smart people :)

Fyrce
01-20-2016, 04:42 AM
You better have screenshots because too many people cannot distinguish between iiiiiii and iiiiiiii.

Pandaxxo
01-20-2016, 07:36 AM
A lot of couples or close friends know each others acc details and not for gaming advantage or running lb either. Some are tricked and lose everything.I met a frd who went from all this stuff and sts should help the victims especially those who support them by plat buying (like my frnd did she had 8k plats on dat acc).She had sent a mail to sts support but still didn't got any reply from sts and And should ban guys like ikillforcake who has done it to many ppl and a lot of ppl have proof of that(not intended to mention ign).
Just a friend who achieved a lot in a short amount but was going through a rough patch irl and got tricked
sts needs to support those who support them. Sts should look into this matter and help my frnd with getting back her stuffs.

Sts recently helped such a victim get his acc and stuff back and they should do the same for nonipixie too

Iogistic

That's why we should keep our account information to ourselves only. Never share them even to your friend, brother, sister etc- let alone your "friends" in game that you don't even know and meet in real life. Js.

kydrian
01-20-2016, 09:12 AM

Iogistic
You have a 0% chance of getting it back. Your friend was too greedy, everything comes with a consequence.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

coldheart
01-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Nah.. Never share your account!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142151-Spacetime-Chronicles-The-Fate-of-Account-Sharers