PDA

View Full Version : What's the best LVL46 Legendary Set?

Ansm
01-20-2016, 02:36 AM
Hello Arlorians,

I'm kinda looking for a LVL46 Legendary Set (Armor and Helm) for ROGUE. Honestly, I still have my Old Mythic Set and I can't afford to buy new LVL46 Myth Set (coz too expensive for me) and I dont know how to make it lightie (the Glintstone. The one that has light in your feet) and ofc I know how difficult it is.

I need some better LVL46 Legendary Set (If there's one) for me to hunt, though, I am a merchant and saving for the best.

Please, comment down the list of a better LVL46 legendary set than old myth. Including the jewels that I should put too.

bhupeshkansal
01-20-2016, 02:42 AM
Lagends-> ORC SET ALSO KNOWN AS NORMATIC SET ( FARMABLE) NOT AVALABLE IN CS,
WICKED SET IF U LIKKING IN CS ARMOR U CAN GET MYTHIC LVL 43 WICH is ALSO GUD,

Blet dragon hunter pot or mythick one , pendent ancient planer, ring ofc all know

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

ilhanna
01-20-2016, 02:46 AM
Dragon hunter potency or wicked dead potency helm and armor.
Dragon hunter potency belt.
The brutality versions of this set gives slightly higher hp at the cost of dmg and mana loss.
Put at least standard finesse in, and keep upgrading the jewels (upgrade with fortified finesse and so on) since there are only two upgrade sockets for legendary set. I hope this helps.

Ansm
01-20-2016, 03:41 AM
Lagends-> ORC SET ALSO KNOWN AS NORMATIC SET ( FARMABLE) NOT AVALABLE IN CS,
WICKED SET IF U LIKKING IN CS ARMOR U CAN GET MYTHIC LVL 43 WICH is ALSO GUD,

Blet dragon hunter pot or mythick one , pendent ancient planer, ring ofc all know

Sorry for this nab question, but where can I get these Orc Set / Normatic Set?

And is Wicked Set better than Forager / Brood?

Thank you for answering :)

Ansm
01-20-2016, 03:44 AM
Dragon hunter potency or wicked dead potency helm and armor.
Dragon hunter potency belt.
The brutality versions of this set gives slightly higher hp at the cost of dmg and mana loss.
Put at least standard finesse in, and keep upgrading the jewels (upgrade with fortified finesse and so on) since there are only two upgrade sockets for legendary set. I hope this helps.

Oh but what do you prefer? Brutality Set or Potency?

Btw, Thank you for answering! :)

potpot
01-20-2016, 04:20 AM
none of the above

Jazzi
01-20-2016, 04:29 AM

A mixture of both is recommendable. How many brut and how many pot pieces you take, depends on your pets and the rest of your gear (e.g. if you have arcane ring and/or planar pendant). Try to get at least 4100 hp and 1700 mana if possible. The more mana the less pots you would use and a rogue needs a huge amount of those as you probably know ;)

bhupeshkansal
01-20-2016, 05:36 AM

Wicked pot nd forger pot same stats (correct me if m wrong)

bhupeshkansal
01-20-2016, 05:40 AM

Orc set after reaching lvl 46 u will get series of quest in greeta village complet em, nd get set, after normatic set u will get glinston mythic quest

ilhanna
01-20-2016, 05:44 AM

The Orcslaying gear (helm, ring, amulet, armor) you get by completing quests given by Artificer Rovohn in Garetta. They take a lot of legionnaire insignia (drop from normal Rengol bosses and you get a chance to loot them by opening shaman effigies) and ingredient bought from trader Klassi in Garetta using orc tags (from the dailies in Garetta and shaman effigies). So the set takes a long time to craft (it took me a month because I farmed all but three of the insignia needed). The stats aren't good. But if you want to craft mythic Glintstone set you need to complete the Orcslaying.

Wicked Dead, Dragon Hunter and Forager armors have identical stats. Wicked, Hunter and Supreme helm are identical in stats as well.

oekeone
01-20-2016, 05:56 AM

If uyoy have low HP get Brut if not get pot :D

ilhanna
01-20-2016, 05:59 AM

Like Jazzi said better mix potency and brutality types, depending on your stats and other gear. Foe example brutality helm with potency armor, potency belt, brutality ring and potency amulet. I have both belts btw, the brutality I wear when I have to solo elite Rengol to farm fang, the potency for Arena and Planar Tombs because I usually have a party for those. Price-wise brutality gear for rogue is usually cheaper as well. But yea, the loss of mana hurts.

Ansm
01-20-2016, 07:00 AM
A mixture of both is recommendable. How many brut and how many pot pieces you take, depends on your pets and the rest of your gear (e.g. if you have arcane ring and/or planar pendant). Try to get at least 4100 hp and 1700 mana if possible. The more mana the less pots you would use and a rogue needs a huge amount of those as you probably know ;)

I have Samael pet. What if I use Potency for Helm and Brutality for Armor, is that fine? I'm also worrying about my health and mana coz rogues use too many pots than warriors and mages. :(

Ansm
01-20-2016, 07:07 AM
Like Jazzi said better mix potency and brutality types, depending on your stats and other gear. Foe example brutality helm with potency armor, potency belt, brutality ring and potency amulet. I have both belts btw, the brutality I wear when I have to solo elite Rengol to farm fang, the potency for Arena and Planar Tombs because I usually have a party for those. Price-wise brutality gear for rogue is usually cheaper as well. But yea, the loss of mana hurts.

Oh I get it. Okay, thank you! :D