PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Delete all Elite maps IF

debitmandiri
01-20-2016, 04:59 AM
1. No reason to run elites, KM3 is just one of the oldest map but u got more gold from there....
2. Runnin hard elites need gears need tonsss of pots tonssss of ankh tonsssss of tapping skills tonssss of concentration, but why im getting poorer when im trying to farm [Elite] ren'gol boss :(
3. KM3 need no "gear", need no concentration, i can run km3 while eating an ice cream and watching sad drama, hands down. Less less pots used.
4. Why bothering kill elite bosses for Large/Massive crates if u can loot 10 smallest crates in 30min time frame, again *cough* at km3.

We buy gears, we buy tons of plats, at the end only stucked at km3 ? no maps can challenge its effectiveness and efficiencies so why bothering create hard elites to make us poorer ?

Just my simple logic and my feelings for everyday looking @ my FL / Guild they are at km3 is just saddening, thanks for reading

ilhanna
01-20-2016, 06:06 AM
Oh God yes! Why waste resources on elite maps if noone is running them? Why make it easy for new players to get good gear and leave them with nowhere to go? Just scrap the elites. Noone will notice the loss because most of the endgamers are in KM3 and those who care about and want to run elite will have quit.

Greatankush
01-20-2016, 09:09 AM
Lol yeah instead of spending that money in elite stuff why not get us more vents instead?

I think everyone will agree with me on that

#ScrapTheElitesGetUsNewStuff

ilhanna
01-20-2016, 05:20 PM
Lol yeah instead of spending that money in elite stuff why not get us more vents instead?

I think everyone will agree with me on that

#ScrapTheElitesGetUsNewStuff

Either you didn't get the sarcasm or you don't get why this is an issue. Problem is there are elite zones, people want to run there, but right now they are not economically profitable to do it.

More events isn't going to help. After three years events have become formulaic and repetitive, predictable and lately, unrewarding (vanity reward?). Worse, they make people run only those maps relevant to the necessities dictated by the event: KM3 for lockeds to craft into event lockeds, WT for energy essence. Meanwhile maps are getting deserted. Even worst, people just come to play during events. PvE activity plummets between event because there isn't good enough reason to log on and run maps. Even if you come in game, there might be too few people you can hook up and run with. Events are not the end all be all solution here.