Supreme helm assault- 46 - clean
Wicked dead armor assault- 46 - 1str 0.42 dmg
Dragon hunter waistguard prowess- 46 -clean
Vigorous band warfare -46 -2blood(6str)
Eerie assault -41 -2 grand blood(+12)

Pets:- swift, nilbog, squirrels, little bear

I think I need to change weapon....

Budget- 400k-500k (?)

I am thinking its not safe to get mythic weaps now because of the new announcements

Whaddya think?

Midas Touch
01-20-2016, 06:27 AM
Yea better save up for the upcoming weapons

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

mesalin
01-20-2016, 07:26 AM
IMO you should get at least mythic bulwark. New weapons come soon yeah but it will be arcane. It mean very costly. It wont be 5m but 10m+ at start. Its for sure

<Forgiveness>

Greatankush
01-20-2016, 08:33 AM
IMO you should get at least mythic bulwark. New weapons come soon yeah but it will be arcane. It mean very costly. It wont be 5m but 10m+ at start. Its for sure

<Forgiveness>

I mean that whn new weps will be released that would affect the price of mythic bulwark.

I think I can afford bulwark but should I try to merch and get arcane ring or wait for new stuff? Coz I have another doubt that it will affect the price of ring as well. Anyways the ring dosent improve my stats a lot..

mesalin
01-20-2016, 08:36 AM
I mean that whn new weps will be released that would affect the price of mythic bulwark.

I think I can afford bulwark but should I try to merch and get arcane ring or wait for new stuff? Coz I have another doubt that it will affect the price of ring as well. Anyways the ring dosent improve my stats a lot..
Bulwark is cheap ATM. Arcane weapons will be rare and costly in first days and yeah later too so i don't think it will affect bulwark price a lot. Ring is amazing and improve stats alot but you can't see it in auction, because of hidded bonus primary stat +30.
Edit : ring will be still op IMO.
Well other way if sts upgrade glinstone gear so good that ring will be not more useful for some players, and we know that they planning to.
Whats your stat with best pets? Can you share ss mate?

Greatankush
01-20-2016, 08:48 AM
Bulwark is cheap ATM. Arcane weapons will be rare and costly in first days and yeah later too so i don't think it will affect bulwark price a lot. Ring is amazing and improve stats alot but you can't see it in auction, because of hidded bonus primary stat +30.
Edit : ring will be still op IMO.
Well other way if sts upgrade glinstone gear so good that ring will be not more useful for some players, and we know that they planning to.
Whats your stat with best pets? Can you share ss mate?

Those stats in the post are with swift

oekeone
01-24-2016, 11:37 AM
I currently have

624 str
7205 hp
476 dmg
490 mana
612 dps
2812 armor

Using
Dirt thumper assault- 46- 2 normal tarlok rage
Supreme helm assault- 46 - clean
Wicked dead armor assault- 46 - 1str 0.42 dmg
Dragon hunter waistguard prowess- 46 -clean
Vigorous band warfare -46 -2blood(6str)
Eerie assault -41 -2 grand blood(+12)

Pets:- swift, nilbog, squirrels, little bear

I think I need to change weapon....

Budget- 400k-500k (?)

I am thinking its not safe to get mythic weaps now because of the new announcements

Whaddya think?

Here are my stats:
Str:64 0. (690 with buff)
DMG:603(719 with buff)
Armor 2.5k
Pet: swift
I'm just using legendary. Stuff no arc pets no nothing everything legendary
I'm using 2 damage fury on everything since its cheap
Weapon: galen maul of potency (2 damage fury)
Helmet: supreme helm of ***(2damage fury)
Armor: dragon hunt plate of ***(2 damage fury)
Belt: dragon hunter waistguard of ***(33 str,17int)(2damage fury)
Ring:dragon hunter band of *** or you can use impressive ring of assault ( 2 damage fury)
Amulet: dragon hunter of ***( 2 damage fury)
Below (no buff)
Below (with buff)

Shackler
01-25-2016, 07:56 AM
Before getting a mythic weapon, you should focus on getting planar pendant, arcane ring and nekro. Save your money and start farming km3.