PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on Arcane weapons?

Kakashis
01-20-2016, 03:23 PM
What are your thoughts/predictions?

I for one hope to see:

Arcane bow
High damage high crit. Ability to Pierce through up to 3 targets in a line. Proc energy that damages, heals, shields, and buffs. Pretty much a fusion of every bow out there + shielding.

Arcane gun
High Damage high crit. Ability to Pierce through up to 3 targets in a Iine. Procs energy that buffs team, reflects damage, adds defense and slow down. An updated version of the existing guns.

Arcane giant sword
High damage, high crit, high armor. Each strike perpetually reduces target armor. Who says that you need a shield to hold aggro xD. Procs 100% aggro, damages, buffs, pulls things in and stuns, immunity to effects.

Anyways, this is what I personally would want in my weapons. I sure hope next set of arcane weapons aren't daggers, staff, and sword and shield.

Titanium
01-20-2016, 03:24 PM
won't be a gun or a bow. It will be daggers for rogue and staff for mage.

Zylx
01-20-2016, 03:31 PM
I think instead of daggers or bows, for rogue it'll be a pair of potatoes

For warrior, it'll be a giant pickle on a stick

And for mage, it'll be an endless supply of apple pies.

Justg
01-20-2016, 03:33 PM
I think instead of daggers or bows, for rogue it'll be a pair of potatoes

And for mage, it'll be an endless supply of apple pies.

mmmmm... apple pies...

forgivings
01-20-2016, 03:45 PM
Hoping for fire prefixes or some acid based weps also lvl pre fixes for some 20-46 twinks not just end gamed

kiwotsukete
01-20-2016, 04:11 PM
mmmmm... apple pies...

apple pies plox

Konyalimusti
01-20-2016, 04:19 PM
won't be a gun or a bow. It will be daggers for rogue and staff for mage.
Where u know that it wont be arcane bow and gun?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Jazzi
01-20-2016, 04:21 PM
Great ideas. We want them

mesalin
01-20-2016, 04:42 PM
Arcane back pack will be banana! :banana:

<Forgiveness>

Niixed
01-20-2016, 04:52 PM
I suspect the arcane weapons we are getting are the ones accidentally leaked in the winter event announcement. TBH, I'll be happy if that's the case because PvP is well-balanced and has less toxic drama right now because top gear is more affordable. If those weapons are indeed arcane, they may compete well with the glint bow, gun, and maul. I'd love to see PvP with a greater mix weapons and play styles. It would make things far more interesting.

I like the current PvP balance. With approximately equal gear, players must rely on their skill instead of dominating with gear. Some forumers want a return to the days where top gear was scarce, but that would be short-sighted and a huge mistake. PvP dominated by super-rich players is PvP that's totally inaccessible to newer players and extremely hostile to middle-class players. Like before, PvP would become a black hole, sucking the life out of the game at an alarming rate.

Eagleye
01-20-2016, 04:53 PM
i know I'm probably the minority here but I really hope it's a staff not a gun for Mage.

Zaizor
01-20-2016, 05:07 PM

Pickle stick? I hope it has a sweet name like, Massive Pickle Sticker of Assault or Ginormous Stickler Pickle of Warfare. I'm in. The proc should be "Pickle Juice" a tangy poison that blinds mobs reducing movement, slowly doing damage over time, and melts armor. The animation should be a giant green splat followed by pooling.

Xorrior
01-20-2016, 05:15 PM
I think the arcane staff should proc nun-chuck wielding, rambo headband wearing penguins.

debitmandiri
01-20-2016, 08:04 PM
My prediction is more gap created again, if those weap can only be looted @ massive crate, look @ sns price it will be similar. So we have top tiered jewel, event gems, and arcane weapons, to separate middle class with the rich one. I hope sts didnt forget that they are working on closing gaps :wink:

Schnitzel
01-20-2016, 08:23 PM
My favorite arcane weapon: "/killall bow/staff/maul of LOL"

Potato is me
01-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Where u know that it wont be arcane bow and gun?

New Arcane Weapons Previewed In Winter Event Announcement?
[INDENT][SIZE=1][I]
January 17th, 2016 by Ninetofive (permalink (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?288961-Arcane-Legends-Latest-News&p=2373172&viewfull=1#post2373172))
Are the "[COLOR=#ff1493][B]legendary" weapons conspicuously left out of the winter event actually arcane?

Taken from http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?288961-Arcane-Legends-Latest-News&p=2363873#post2363873
As u can see in the picture clearly, these are the 3 weapons that will be released as arcane weapons

Redjellydonut
01-21-2016, 04:45 AM
I hope they arnt the arcane weapons @.@ im expecting something glorious and amazing! I mean they are ARCANE weapons...

Fleashine
01-21-2016, 05:06 AM
Hello....I need a advise please.

I wanted to buy nekro but I learn that a new arcane weapon will be realeased so what will be the best choice ? I'm not plat user, so if difficule to collect gold so I don't want to make the wrong choice.

I already have a mytic bow, so should the arcane weapons will really better than this ?
I have 4M and if I sell my mytic bow I should have 9M....so that will be enought to the arcane weapon ?

Untung
01-21-2016, 06:16 AM
Hello....I need a advise please.

I wanted to buy nekro but I learn that a new arcane weapon will be realeased so what will be the best choice ? I'm not plat user, so if difficule to collect gold so I don't want to make the wrong choice.

I already have a mytic bow, so should the arcane weapons will really better than this ?
I have 4M and if I sell my mytic bow I should have 9M....so that will be enought to the arcane weapon ?

Why don't you just wait until new weapon out? Don't gambling with market in AL. I think, if new arcane weapon dagger not a bow, the mythic bow will still have price.

Dex_addict
01-21-2016, 06:19 AM

I for one hope to see:

Arcane bow
High damage high crit. Ability to Pierce through up to 3 targets in a line. Proc energy that damages, heals, shields, and buffs. Pretty much a fusion of every bow out there + shielding.

Arcane gun
High Damage high crit. Ability to Pierce through up to 3 targets in a Iine. Procs energy that buffs team, reflects damage, adds defense and slow down. An updated version of the existing guns.

Arcane giant sword
High damage, high crit, high armor. Each strike perpetually reduces target armor. Who says that you need a shield to hold aggro xD. Procs 100% aggro, damages, buffs, pulls things in and stuns, immunity to effects.

Anyways, this is what I personally would want in my weapons. I sure hope next set of arcane weapons aren't daggers, staff, and sword and shield.

Yes yes yes! I really hope rogues get a bow too, we can always hope I guess lol! Anything but potatoes xD

Konyalimusti
01-21-2016, 07:25 AM
The first arcane weapons were maul for warrior staff for mage and daggers for rogue, i think that would be unfair if rogues didnt get a bow and mages not a gun becauz warriors got their arcane maul

Kiritobozz
01-21-2016, 07:48 AM

I for one hope to see:

Arcane bow

Arcane gun

Arcane giant sword

I completely agree with these arcane weapons for warrior, rogue and mage. Its been really annoying that the devs were only focusing on big hammers, axes and swords with shields during 2015. I hope that the devs will bring the awesome giant swords back wich we all loved at the release of this game in 2012.

Hoardseeker
01-21-2016, 09:21 AM
A gun Hitting 3-5 Targets on normal attack would be great(spaz shotgun in gta VC) :p