PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 20, 2016

Remiem
01-20-2016, 05:25 PM
The Myth Becomes Reality

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

AL Livestream TOMORROW 1/21: Arcane Deary Revealed!

The rumors of Arcane Deary have been floating around for as long as many Arlorians can remember. But, tomorrow--Thursday 1/21--the mystery is finally solved! Join us live on Twitch.tv/spacetimestudios tomorrow at 2pm CST for the chance to debunk the tall tale and learn more about this elusive mage deer. There may even be a chance to walk away with a wobbling egg, glowing with Arcane energy.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Fantasma's shields are now properly randomized.

Important Info

Some clarifications from the January Producer's Letter

+ Arcane Weapons: I can confirm that the Arcane Weapons we referenced ARE Arcane rarity. Not Legendary, as previously speculated.
+ Arcane Backpack: We apologize for the confusion here. While rare, Arcane does not reference the new backback's power or rarity. It will be vanity only and has been renamed to the "Bound Relic Skull Backpack" to prevent confusion. :)

Coming Soon

Jewel Chests!

A new type of premium chest arrives next week: Jewel Chests. These special chests will be available in the in-game store and will grant you 2 jewels of Weak quality or higher, with a small chance to drop up to Noble quality jewels.

New Elite Achievements and Titles

Next week, dive back in to the most difficult content in Arlor--Elites--for brand new achievements and titles for every elite zone. But, don't get too excited! These definitely aren't going to be a walk in the park. To earn titles like: "Scourge of Goblins," "Rogue Hunter," "Shadowmancer" and "Dragonborn" you've got a long hard battle ahead of you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

oekeone
01-20-2016, 07:00 PM
First :)!!!!!!! Ty

Jazzi
01-20-2016, 07:04 PM
Finally arcane deary. Hopefully you though of a fun way to acquire it ;)

Spell
01-20-2016, 07:05 PM
Wow cool cant wait =]

ilhanna
01-20-2016, 07:08 PM

Next week, dive back in to the most difficult content in Arlor--Elites--for brand new achievements and titles for every elite zone. But, don't get too excited! These definitely aren't going to be a walk in the park. To earn titles like: "Scourge of Goblins," "Rogue Hunter," "Shadowmancer" and "Dragonborn" you've got a long hard battle ahead of you.

Thank you! Especially since February will be the anniversary of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor... I'm just speechless. Thank you.

Kyle Paule
01-20-2016, 07:08 PM
Wooooo nice sts

Zylx
01-20-2016, 07:11 PM
Arcane Deary Egg!

Ahhh best update ever!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Saud
01-20-2016, 07:12 PM
Arcane deary nice
But .. Huh? No event this week??
Hope deary got something nice to us !
Well done sts arcane rumor have gotten real hehehehe
Love it ..
Hope jewel chest don't have much plat to open

Befs
01-20-2016, 07:16 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?227892-Arcane-Deary!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181328-Arcane-Deary

Enough said.

Kershy
01-20-2016, 07:23 PM
I cant believe it lmao arc deary is comming!!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha

typemyname
01-20-2016, 07:38 PM
Hahaha bad luck brian

Phosgore
01-20-2016, 07:45 PM
Good!!! is a Thestral?

CptAwsome
01-20-2016, 07:56 PM
So the arcane weapons are daggers /staff / sword and shield??? Unless the stats are much greater then the glint bows / gun / maul I don't think many will even care about or attempt to get the new weapons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djordjemancester
01-20-2016, 07:59 PM
Arcane deary?????? Are you seriosly???? What is next golden arcane deary???

Darkluciferx
01-20-2016, 08:07 PM
Arcane deary is an egg or a Quest? I dont understand :grumpy:

Sfubi
01-20-2016, 08:10 PM
Hello hi!

In the upcoming updates/upgrades i would love to see:
1) ability to sort guild list by name and level
2) ability to sort stable by name and level
3) ability to sort inventory chest slot by chests, elixir, eggs, energy
4) more inventory and/or stash slots

Any one of the four items I have listed would greatly improve daily quality of life in AL.

wangkj
01-20-2016, 08:11 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss arcane deary

Platfarmer
01-20-2016, 08:18 PM
wow... just wow!

debitmandiri
01-20-2016, 08:32 PM
Good, now all become premium again including jewel, bye cracked jewels farmer, welcome plat spender...

Niixed
01-20-2016, 09:05 PM
Arcane Deary is hysterical lmao. What a great nod to the community. I want one!

Please let the aa be 'Deary Bomb.'

Kakashis
01-20-2016, 09:18 PM
OMG it's arcane deary!!!

Poiwed
01-20-2016, 09:40 PM
3 things
1) whens warriors jugg buff gonna be fixed
2) whens the next elusive 4 higher find chances
3) whens the next slag and abaddon egg sales??

geeman75
01-20-2016, 10:00 PM
I would like to see my thread moved back to general discussion so people will actually see it

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=282156

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

arcaneping
01-20-2016, 10:05 PM
lol arcane deary...nekro and maridos prices will be drop :D

Bidiel
01-20-2016, 10:25 PM
Thank you! Especially since February will be the anniversary of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor... I'm just speechless. Thank you.
What was kalizzaa's tour?

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Froxanthar
01-20-2016, 11:03 PM
where is the juggernaut update and aegis update? or there will be none? please answer..

Magecleff
01-20-2016, 11:21 PM
Finally its been Cleared Out.. Great STS .. excited for the update ^_^145701

potpot
01-20-2016, 11:43 PM
so thats it... new chests

CptAwsome
01-20-2016, 11:44 PM
What was kalizzaa's tour?

Contest Planning: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=204843

Bidiel
01-21-2016, 12:40 AM
Contest Planning: Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=204843

Woow ty man

extrapayah
01-21-2016, 01:26 AM
nice, could be interesting if this arcane deary is actually a npc that can upgrade your pet with a necessity to find somethings in old elite map

also with the revival of old elite maps with AP and titles, i also wish you prepare a refreshed loot in those maps, prederably in a form of jewels and/or vanity, things that are relevant to every level of players...

also wished the future client update will have improved responsiveness, stability, etc. currently with all the unresponsiveness, we couldn't see enemies' hits, couldn't dodge enemies red zones reactively, impossible to dodge most redzone even right after seeing one, making the warnings useless

and aside from that also hoping a reduced aggro gain by heal over time, right now the aggro gained by it is absurd, even stronger than taunts, e.g. try healing someone and told him/her to go to some crowds of mobs, and the mobs will follow the healer, even if the healer is outside of their leash range

also scroll bar, item locking, and item grouping :P

thanks

Shackler
01-21-2016, 02:42 AM
[SIZE=4]

Jewel Chests!

A new type of premium chest arrives next week: Jewel Chests. These special chests will be available in the in-game store and will grant you 2 jewels of Weak quality or higher, with a small chance to drop up to Noble quality jewels.

Lol please don't put nature/water/diamond jewels into those chests.

Earlingstad
01-21-2016, 03:13 AM
Jewel chest is good news.

We could have had such brilliant new pet designs as our next arcane pet instead of a recoloured deary. For example any of these companion design concepts by STS from this old thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153211-Blast-From-the-Past!

Maybe a cute Gnome pet, as seen in the thread linked above, crafted through ingredients found in elite Gnomish Ruins or a Pixie or Fairy pet, or a Raven or Cupid..
Hoping the arcane deary is only a vanity pet of arcane rarity and not a real powerful arcane that we are compelled to grab. How about vanity pets to hide your real companion?

DK
01-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Coming Soon

Jewel Chests!

I really hope the Jewel Chests don't contain Water Jewels, since very few or none would like to spend Platinium on Water Jewels. ;)

Wohoo new achievements :D I will for sure get em all!
If the total amount of AP passes 20K would it be possible to make a Achievement for getting 20k (like Infamous, Paragon ect.) followed with a title.

Cinda hope you need a normal Deary lvl 46 to obtain the Arcane Deary lol...

mesalin
01-21-2016, 04:13 AM
Jewels dropped already! Ty sts!

<Forgiveness>

Jazzi
01-21-2016, 04:25 AM
Jewels dropped already! Ty sts!

<Forgiveness>

Possibly prematurely ;). It all depends on whether or not useless jewels are in those chests and what the play price is ;)

Skypain
01-21-2016, 05:14 AM
Quite boring. Fell asleep after 20 secs lol

ClumsyCactus
01-21-2016, 05:34 AM
Let's be honest, no matter what particles these arcane weapons get, all except the age staff will be ugly lmao

Arachnophobik
01-21-2016, 05:58 AM
dragonborn woohoo! dovahkiins unite!

Dex_addict
01-21-2016, 06:05 AM
New APs and achievements...ok...hopefully some new loot too, love the fact that things are going to be implemented so that these maps are run more than just for the original achievements but it would be great to see more than just a new title (that I probabily won't even wear) to encourage the re-running of old maps or isn't this just going to mean running again for said title and aps and then never looking back? That doesn't really solve the issue of redundant maps :/ "Arcane Deary" hmmmm well this will definitely be interesting, there have been stories and jokes about this for as long as I have played and I know people will be negative about another "recoloured" pet...for me I will just hold out and wait to see what attributes this mysterious creature may have. Jewel chests...yes finally, a chance to perhaps make better jewels more abundant and attainable! Arcane weapons, exciting prospect, I would love to see an arcane bow!

mesalin
01-21-2016, 06:07 AM
Possibly prematurely ;). It all depends on whether or not useless jewels are in those chests and what the play price is ;)
I noticed many players sell jewels. Well i sold mine too for nice price.
Chest will bring more jewels and yeah they will be cheaper.
Good for us ^_^
Well i guess it will be max 15 plat for chest. Or maybe 7 like jewel lix. 5-10 plat will be nice depends how many chest you can find in that chest. I would like that they add chest for each jewel like finesse chest , fury chest and So going on

jacklynch
01-21-2016, 06:34 AM
New Items For Hauntlet Coins

Imhotepx
01-21-2016, 06:37 AM
Surprised to see again even to spend the platinum o.O Yes for a new inventory management, pet etc that for months we are waiting
Kalizzaa tour is best even pve at all sts can't beat xd
Ty kali

tomsawer
01-21-2016, 07:08 AM
Lol ...Players are buying deary like there isn't enough of them . why? Did I miss the sentence that says you need deary to create arcane deary .just curious .

Sfubi
01-21-2016, 07:51 AM
Hello hi!

May we have a sticky thread for posting gold for cash scam ss pretty please with sugar on top?

I know we are supposed to send a pm, but I can never remember who I am supposed to send the pm to, it is a very cumbersome way to send a ss, it takes twice the amount of time, and sometimes the pm will not allow me to attach the ss.

I know we can click on the scambum and hit report, but the buggers like to stand in a congested area and it is difficult to select them.

For those of us that take the time to pop out of our game and report these bastages, it would be nice to have a faster access for reporting with a ss.

Raleighzsz
01-21-2016, 08:56 AM
Arcane Deary!

crudmudgeon
01-21-2016, 09:28 AM
Most of us(including this nab right here, oui moi!) will be asleep during the unveiling of Arcane deary. There go my chances of winning that wobbling egg(my Nekro is named Arcanedeary :x). This twitch live-stream, will it be recorded and could we have the video uploaded here on our forums?

I preferred the backpack being called Arcane backpack than the mouthful that it is now :/

The new Achievements and Titles from (speculation here)grinding the elites(/end of speculation here) sure are welcome, I would have preferred if there was some sort of new drops in these Elites, the grind for titles and Achievements Points will have to suffice! I hope there is some content in the future that will actually see the revival of elite map running. Instead of having platinum purchased jewel boxes we could have quests in these elite maps that reward these jewel boxes(it could also be plat bought). That will be all the hoping from my side.
Lol. My colton is named Arcane*deary!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

soon
01-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Please review the functioning of the Aegis weapon. Attack skills do not activate the shield. Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzkL6tz9woI[/QUOTE]

Hoardseeker
01-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Remiem ,Can you Change the Steaming Times for Different Events? Because 2PM CST is 1:30AM in IST, You're always steaming at that time, if you could change the Timing for Different Events that would be great.

Sorcerie
01-21-2016, 10:54 AM
I can remember it clearly as if it was yesterday...

It started as a joke because of how many times I would farm Jarl with friends and guildies. We would clear Jarl and just keep running to the end of the map to kill the second boss for Deary eggs, after all, why would you wanna waste that precious luck elixir without a couple extra drops and a few more gold? We would all laugh at how many Deary's would drop from just a few runs, often times many in a row for different party members. My friends and guildies would playfully tease and cheer for the party members who got the most Deary eggs, all while chatting that we wished the first and most common pet in the game was an Arcane.

Not long after I began seeing the threads. Arcane Deary Memes, Arcane Deary pet suggestions, Arcane Deary this and that. It seemed as though the joke took on a life all it's own and the wave of Arcane Deary swept us all at one point or another. And while a hardy few have held fast to the dream of Arcane Deary seeing the light of Arlor, many of us began to see it as another tired cheap laugh when nothing else was going on. Even I admit to rolling my eyes at the sight of the hashtag #ArcaneDeary in a few post and signatures after a point.

But after all this time, it appears that the long held dream within the hearts of all Arlorians who longed for the myth to be true have finally got their wish.

Thank you, STS -- For taking this silly spam post in stride and giving back more than we could have imagined.

Arcane Deary is real and it's coming to Arlor. LOL

Neutrone
01-21-2016, 11:51 AM
I can remember it clearly as if it was yesterday...

It started as a joke because of how many times I would farm Jarl with friends and guildies. We would clear Jarl and just keep running to the end of the map to kill the second boss for Deary eggs, after all, why would you wanna waste that precious luck elixir without a couple extra drops and a few more gold? We would all laugh at how many Deary's would drop from just a few runs, often times many in a row for different party members. My friends and guildies would playfully tease and cheer for the party members who got the most Deary eggs, all while chatting that we wished the first and most common pet in the game was an Arcane.

Not long after I began seeing the threads. Arcane Deary Memes, Arcane Deary pet suggestions, Arcane Deary this and that. It seemed as though the joke took on a life all it's own and the wave of Arcane Deary swept us all at one point or another. And while a hardy few have held fast to the dream of Arcane Deary seeing the light of Arlor, many of us began to see it as another tired cheap laugh when nothing else was going on. Even I admit to rolling my eyes at the sight of the hashtag #ArcaneDeary in a few post and signatures after a point.

But after all this time, it appears that the long held dream within the hearts of all Arlorians who longed for the myth to be true have finally got their wish.

Thank you, STS -- For taking this silly spam post in stride and giving back more than we could have imagined.

Arcane Deary is real and it's coming to Arlor. LOL
That was beautiful...

mesalin
01-21-2016, 12:09 PM
Question
We get one chest or chests for each type of jewel? Like fury chest , finesse chest , water chest and so.

<Forgiveness>

marsu4u
01-21-2016, 01:01 PM
Is the stream 10pm Uk - London time?

Dex_addict
01-21-2016, 01:10 PM
Is the stream 10pm Uk - London time?

No it will be at 8pm for us, UK time is 6hours ahead of CST

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
01-21-2016, 02:21 PM
I would like t c gender options and class switching

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

ceanizes
01-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Arcane rarity weapons and arcane deary. Good job STS. :) :) :) :)

reiewaun
01-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Anyone got new deary post aa and passive ty

oekeone
01-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Really sts -.- ya streamed at 2:00pm while I was still at my math class -.- ughhh

Ranged
01-21-2016, 06:46 PM
Nice updates, thanks sts :D

Elleabridges
01-22-2016, 08:13 AM
As a guild leader I'd like to see a preview at least two weeks before a event. We do competitions and it would be nice to plan around these.

Candylicks
01-22-2016, 08:54 AM
I see that you can just buy arcane deary without having to go through the frustration of opening locked. That makes me so happy I am going to log on and buy one just to show how much I support this decision. Mega props team!!

Balan Alexandru
01-22-2016, 09:08 AM
Nice,it is a very cool pet,but too expensive for its sts

ZuMaSynysterXIII
01-23-2016, 12:16 AM
i just still dont understand what the ring does.. i need to know why level 2 or if whoever holds it, ring becomes the holder's level or only the stats? is it better than arcane ring rendtail's? please in simple words someone explain.. thank you

Wazakesy
01-24-2016, 04:33 AM
i just still dont understand what the ring does.. i need to know why level 2 or if whoever holds it, ring becomes the holder's level or only the stats? is it better than arcane ring rendtail's? please in simple words someone explain.. thank you

The stats you view in auction will be for your level.

A lv2 char if viewed the rings stats via the auction, it would be 9dex,str,int and 2.25% crit. However, If you use a level 46 character the stats on the ring display would be: +35dex,str,int and 2.25% crit.

Makes sense? The items stats are already scaled when viewed.

ucupduyeh
01-24-2016, 02:30 PM
Shadowmancer
The male version of the fine art of shadowdancing. Usually on lit up boxes, in clubs that rock the techno music. Straight men are usually tanked to do this, while the lighter in the feet do it gleefully.
Dude I got so tossed last night, I got up on the box and shadowmanced.

I am so good at shadowmacing that I need a tee-shirt that declares me "SHADOWMANCER".

I totally met a hot guy shadowmancing last night, too bad he turned into a walk of shame.

ucupduyeh
01-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Dragonborn
An individual born with the body of a mortal and the soul of a dragon.
Beware, Beware, the Dragonborn comes.

penyihirjowo
01-27-2016, 06:16 AM
when Event Jewel Chest???

xZauiflele
01-27-2016, 03:34 PM
Waiting for jewel chests :( . when "soon" refers to?

aneshsinghblu
01-27-2016, 06:12 PM

A lv2 char if viewed the rings stats via the auction, it would be 9dex,str,int and 2.25% crit. However, If you use a level 46 character the stats on the ring display would be: +35dex,str,int and 2.25% crit.

how did you get 9 stats for a level 2
0.75*2=1.5
2 all stat

Untung
01-27-2016, 08:23 PM
how did you get 9 stats for a level 2
0.75*2=1.5
2 all stat

This may be help

So the ring is not actually doing what you think.

The Level 2 is the minimum level to equip it, however the actual stats are calculated based on the players current level. A level 2 would receive +2 to all stats. 0.75 * 2; rounded

Sorry for the confusion!

Valkiryas
01-27-2016, 08:26 PM
Where's our community update!

I waited all day long ... :/

will0
01-27-2016, 09:29 PM
#buff warrior oopps no #buff mage no no rogue will scream

ZuMaSynysterXIII
01-27-2016, 11:48 PM

so at this point, arcane rendtail is still better than deary until expansion comes i blieve? having in mind that new rings may come along too of course?

Ravager
01-28-2016, 03:06 AM
so at this point, arcane rendtail is still better than deary until expansion comes i blieve? having in mind that new rings may come along too of course?

At 46, Deary Ring is +35 all stat and 2.25% crit.
vs Arcane Ring 43 all stat + 30 primary stat ( so = 73 primary stat ), +170 armor + 5.74 dmg
Other than the stats, you are comparing 170 armor & 5.74dmg vs 2.25% crit

At 51, Deary Ring is 38.25 all stat and 2.25% crit
Typical legendary ring will be around 52 primary stat, 32 secondary stat? and damage

At 56, Deary Ring is 42 all stat and 2.25% crit

At 61, Deary Ring is 45.75 all stat and 2.25% crit

Deary Ring would take quite a while to beat the Arcane Ring with regards to just stats alone, not including dmg. But at each cap, you will end up using a different ring anyways. Probably even a legendary ring.

Lots of rings are better than the Deary Ring and many rings in the future as well.

debitmandiri
01-28-2016, 04:45 AM
screw the ring where is the new weekly update :wink:

Arca
01-28-2016, 05:48 AM
Any news for this week ?

Sent from my HS-L695 using Tapatalk

Remiem
01-28-2016, 10:53 AM
New post is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?294022-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-27-2016