PDA

View Full Version : I know great Pvp combos but I need help,.

apocketlegend
06-22-2011, 06:14 PM
I need to know some awesome PvE combos for archers... I know the best one is probably shattering cream and blast, but that like the only one I know... So can I har some help all you great archers!

Register
06-22-2011, 08:53 PM
a pve one that i do is break armor, shat. scream, blinding shot, and then blast shot. Thats just to maximise the damage in pve but idk if it would be good in pvp....i only use dexbears for that.

apocketlegend
06-23-2011, 08:27 AM
Hmm I'll try on goldfever sounds good

KingFu
06-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Not so much combos as much as timing, using the right skills at times. To keep it short and simple, once the tank groups, use thorn wall for nature strike, then cruel blast. Use those 3 over and over for the massive damage and AoE. And keep a finger on HP pots for aggro pullin';)

GELLIO77
06-23-2011, 10:44 AM
i agree with myst i was just about to suggest thorn wall and then cruel blast

Darkfader
06-23-2011, 10:56 AM
I usually do pretty same. Just use all other skills than shat. scream, armor break and blast. Then do in this order shattering scream, armor break blast. Then cast all skills when come usable and when battering scream feasible again start combo again and blast **** is ready just on time. :). Repeat.

GELLIO77
06-23-2011, 01:48 PM
i recomend cruel blasting as soon as bear uses smash

Register
06-23-2011, 02:42 PM
yeah today i found that some good bears use their screams and wait for a cruel blast combo and for a good mage to use ice storm and then smash. That does serious damage on a boss :)
I found today that what i said earlier isnt the best for group pve. I am pretty sure that when you activate your cruel blast, the shattering scream wears off. So i dont always use the cruel blast...I use blast shot, blinding shot, and shat. scream and break armor. When bosses have that huge armor, you could use that 30+ damage EVERY time somebody uses an attack. So instead of keeping all of that shat. scream to myself, i share it! But if you know the armor break time of the scream, you could get the combo at the end if you can wait long enough for that extra group damage. Also, the avian scream is kind of useful if a boss is cornered or you have a mob on you. Because of the knockback and stun, you can use it, stand still for a moment, and it should knock back enemies at a certain range of you. Bosses can be stunned easily if they are cornered, helping whoever is taking aggro.
:)

i doubt this can be applied to pvp except the avian scream...i guess if they are frozen/rooted you could pull that off and stun them for a moment.

GELLIO77
06-24-2011, 10:43 AM
on bosses its best to debuff them before you cruel blast, and register... 30 damage isnt gonna save you when gold fever crits you