PDA

View Full Version : hi

Rawrism
06-22-2011, 07:25 PM
My username is Rawrism and Im an enchanter..im a mage
or healer..I'm not sure yet! Only have played for a few mins.

Conradin
06-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Mages are all healers. =) welcome! Im Conrad, theres a great community here, feel free to ask Questions =)

Rawrism
06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Ohhhh...hmm I get two classes for the price of one! So are warriors also like assasin type classes? If Im right..there is just one sever:O?

Conradin
06-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Any class can use Any weapon. Just skills are different.

To use staffs, wands and magic items put your points into Int. (i recomend going pure Int if your a mage)
To use swords, axes and hammers put your stats into Str.
To use bows, daggers, guns and talons put your points into Dex. (recomendedfor brds to go all str)

I would stick to pures (all in one type of points) until you get comfortable with the game. But any class with any stats will work. I a level 55 int bear and. Have a lvl 50 paladin (a mage with enough points in Str to use melee gear and all the rest int Int)

Conradin
06-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Any class can use Any weapon. Just skills are different.

To use staffs, wands and magic items put your points into Int. (i recomend going pure Int if your a mage)
To use swords, axes and hammers put your stats into Str.
To use bows, daggers, guns and talons put your points into Dex. (recomendedfor brds to go all str)

I would stick to pures (all in one type of points) until you get comfortable with the game. But any class with any stats will work. I a level 55 int bear and. Have a lvl 50 paladin (a mage with enough points in Str to use melee gear and all the rest int Int)

Register
06-22-2011, 09:48 PM
conradin u double posted! Shame on you! You should know better!!!! What a LOW move for somebody likes you!
lol

well your ?s were answered above and if you need any help, feel free to PM me and add me in game.
ShadowPlat