PDA

View Full Version : Gold to platt

wangkj
01-21-2016, 09:24 PM
Sts if we can change plat to gold shouldn't we be able to switch it up and make it so that we can redeem gold for plat? I think you should do this occasionaly for non plat users maybe for an hour per month or so. I think that it will be really beneficial for people who want plat gear who can't afford plats with money irl

Potato is me
01-21-2016, 11:45 PM
Sts if we can change plat to gold shouldn't we be able to switch it up and make it so that we can redeem gold for plat? I think you should do this occasionaly for non plat users maybe for an hour per month or so. I think that it will be really beneficial for people who want plat gear who can't afford plats with money irl

They will not do that because it does not have any benefits to their pockets, in the end people will just farm gold and buy plats to get plat exclusive stuff and the prices of items will adjust to suit this type of culture, however, in this game called albion online (still in beta) the in game currency and paid currency are left to the people to regulate meaning there is a log where people put their "plats" up for auction to be bought with gold and vice versa, this is more feasible because it not only makes spender want to buy more plats and regulate them around the economy but might also be a solution to the problem of people selling their gold for rl money because now those people who wants to buy gold has a more secure and legit way of doing so. I'm not sure how this will work out in al tho but there will definitely be pretty chaotic at the start and eventually lots of gold and plat sinks will be required to keep the economy running.

wangkj
01-21-2016, 11:50 PM
yeah that's pretty plausible