PDA

View Full Version : Can Us Warriors Get A Timeline

Midievalmodel
01-21-2016, 10:11 PM
As mentioned 1 month ago by Carapace that there was an accidental change in the way the Glintstone Aegis proc was suppose to work when they attempted to fix the bug of aegis armor proc still happening after switching to different weapon. It was also mentioned that there will be a fix to this. Can we get a timeline of when this is going to happen? Its been a month wait for many who worked hard to obtain these mythic weapons. Please give us back what was intended. Please see link below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?283039-STG-Is-An-Impressive-Company&highlight=aegis

Froxanthar
01-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Aye! Please.. fix this problem as soon as possible.

Ravager
01-22-2016, 03:43 AM
Both Aegis and Juggernaut were proposed to be fixed. Hoping for both soon.

Michael Woolley
01-22-2016, 04:21 PM
It may be the fact that they are having trouble fixing the aagis proc without it being interchangeable with other weapons. Well I am hoping that is the case and they haven't forgotten about the warrior class. Also adding to this is the skyward smash charge bug that has been 4 months and not fixed properly.

i pray that the new arcane sword and shield will have a similar effect on pve to that of the aagis which will be one step better.

MasterP
01-22-2016, 04:24 PM
true that, we get a new weapon which isnt performing how it should be, and then there is talk of a new arcane weapon.. Alot of our time and hard earned gold wasted for something that is broken including juggernaut.

soon
01-22-2016, 05:53 PM
That was the @Carapace what answered. I think it will take to fix.

Midievalmodel
01-27-2016, 12:59 AM
Would be nice if we got a response. We feel cheated.

aneshsinghblu
01-27-2016, 04:02 AM
Would be nice if we got a response. We feel cheated.

wait a bit longer. . they busy putting jewels into the chest.
water water nature(all weak)
nature water water(weak-fortified)
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

greekAL
01-27-2016, 04:11 PM
btw till the jugger be rd a new issue will start with tanks! thts the timeline :P