PDA

View Full Version : How is my Pure Int doing?

Clodoveo
06-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I am Lvl 33 and I might be having this stats with my current armor for a while until I save up. (Only have 40k atm) Using brain freeze icebolt Staff, Yeti Shaman cloth of Owl, Shaman cap of albert
Stats

Str 1
Dex 6
Int 181
Hit 87%
Crit 9
Dodge 4
Health 400
Regen 4
Mana 700
Regen 12
Damage 83-109
DPS 88
Armor 38

I see to recover mana VERY quickly, but not so much range. I am not yet fully familiar with what all the stats mean like 2 regen, etc so..
Is this good for my lvl? What can I upgrade to once I get enough money and how much?

What else do I need to do?

friedkimchi
06-23-2011, 01:18 AM
I am Lvl 33 and I might be having this stats with my current armor for a while until I save up. (Only have 40k atm) Using brain freeze icebolt Staff, Yeti Shaman cloth of Owl, Shaman cap of albert
Stats

Str 1
Dex 6
Int 181
Hit 87%
Crit 9
Dodge 4
Health 400
Regen 4
Mana 700
Regen 12
Damage 83-109
DPS 88
Armor 38

I see to recover mana VERY quickly, but not so much range. I am not yet fully familiar with what all the stats mean like 2 regen, etc so..
Is this good for my lvl? What can I upgrade to once I get enough money and how much?

I would rather use a wand and a bracer, purple gear is good enough. Affordable too.
Recommend looking for 'Albert' stuff.
If I remember correctly, they add 1h/s and 3m/s plus other bonus per equip.

The skill 'Blessing Of Vitality' increases h/s regen by 2 for everyone in the group.
You can always do quests to get equips. Have you done Ancient Swamp quests?

wvhills
06-23-2011, 08:35 AM
Stats

Str 1
Dex 6
Int 181
Hit 87%
Crit 9
Dodge 4
Health 400
Regen 4
Mana 700
Regen 12
Damage 83-109
DPS 88
Armor 38

You're looking good. I used brain freeze myself from levels 30-35. Like the other poster said, you could use a wand and bracer to increase your survivability. Instead of albert items I'd go with the brain freeze ice wand and the brain freeze frozen yehti eyeball if you can afford it. I'd only do this if you get killed a lot. If you are surviving well then I would stay with the staff because it does more damage than the wand (wands allow you to use an eye/bracer which increases armor but they don't generally do as much damage). You should be good with this set up for a while. I would advise farming swamps until level 38 and sell your pink drops in Consignment and save up for Isis gear once you get to level 45. At level 35 I switched to voodoo gear, it's a little bit better but a lot more expensive. I had the money and friends to help me out but I wouldn't worry because brain freeze is plenty good enough. Staffs have a longer range than wands, btw. As a mage you do most of your damage by skills so make sure you are within the range of your skills and not relying on your weapon only to kill enemies.

Also, regen is the rate you recover either health or mana. You can see from your stats that your health regen is 4 and mana regen is 12. This means you recover 4 health points and 12 mana points per sec. This is why you recover mana very quickly. Gear increases your health and mana regen. They are represented on gear descriptions as H/S (health/sec) for health regen and M/S (mana/sec) for mana.