PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Deary Feedback: Thoughts and opinions, is it worth it?

Dex_addict
01-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Heyyyy, so as the title says, looking for everyones thoughts and opinions on the new Arcane Deary? Is it worth the 1350 Plat? How often do portals actually take you to "Deary Island" and is the loot alone worth purchasing the pet for? Is the AA useful, it sounds pretty cool and is unlike any ability we have seen so far but how effective is it? I still can't decide wether to purchase it or not, any feedback on this is much appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Also just want to add this isn't intended to be an "I hate Arcane Deary it's a rip off" thread by people that haven't even used it or been with a party that has, genuinely want to hear what people that have bought this pet (either with gold or plat) think about it's skills and abilities, how does it hold up in hard elites? Have you tried it in PvP etc?

oekeone
01-22-2016, 07:43 AM
Heyyyy, so as the title says, looking for everyones thoughts and opinions on the new Arcane Deary? Is it worth the 1350 Plat? How often do portals actually take you to "Deary Island" and is the loot alone worth purchasing the pet for? Is the AA useful, it sounds pretty cool and is unlike any ability we have seen so far but how effective is it? I still can't decide wether to purchase it or not, any feedback on this is much appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Also just want to add this isn't intended to be an "I hate Arcane Deary it's a rip off" thread by people that haven't even used it or been with a party that has, genuinely want to hear what people that have bought this pet (either with gold or plat) think about it's skills and abilities, how does it hold up in hard elites? Have you tried it in PvP etc?

If you wanna make some money ye! Lol I thought $90 was a waste but.nah its well worth it :)

Potato is me
01-22-2016, 07:45 AM

i tried some runs with my friends who has them, and the chance of portal appearing is pretty low, we tried more on twink than end game tho and we usually get gold, no locks no rings, but it is not a bad thing, since there is an inverse proportion between price of ring and frequency of the portals appearing + rate of actually getting the ring

nightmaresmoke
01-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Arcane deary from dream to reality :)

Dex_addict
01-25-2016, 05:14 AM
If you wanna make some money ye! Lol I thought $90 was a waste but.nah its well worth it :)

i tried some runs with my friends who has them, and the chance of portal appearing is pretty low, we tried more on twink than end game tho and we usually get gold, no locks no rings, but it is not a bad thing, since there is an inverse proportion between price of ring and frequency of the portals appearing + rate of actually getting the ring

Thank you both!

Arcane deary from dream to reality :)

Hahaha...yes indeed!