PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress weapons with AoE?

hittingray
06-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here, so I'd just like to say hi. And getting on to the point: I'm wondering what weapons have AoE and what level they are. Thanks

Royce
06-04-2010, 08:45 AM
There are a bunch, for example the ice blast staves of Lost Expedition have AoE but I don't believe the Icebolt staves do. I was thinking it would be useful to put together a list of enchantress weapon effects (procs and AoE yes/no) but there isn't good info on that anywhere yet. Most common AoE weapons are ice and fire though, like the staves I mentioned and flaming fireblasters.

Jaxan
06-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Plz put together a list of all weapons and their effects, Royce.

Thanks a bunch... :)

Problem is even the weapons descriptions most times do not mention what effects if any...

rainwork
06-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Plz put together a list of all weapons and their effects, Royce.

Thanks a bunch... :)

Problem is even the weapons descriptions most times do not mention what effects if any...

I was just commenting on this very subject in the Warrior thread, trying to get info about whether all hammers had a stun proc..
As for the ench. gear, I found a wand in in the swamps that pours out black stars while you move. Does anyone know if that has any bonus effects?

Royce
06-04-2010, 09:41 AM
As for the ench. gear, I found a wand in in the swamps that pours out black stars while you move. Does anyone know if that has any bonus effects?

Mojo wands cause nightmare :)

rainwork
06-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Mojo wands cause nightmare :)

Brilliant- I will have to give it a try if I re-spec my enchantress (or get my new magebear up to a decent level)

hittingray
06-05-2010, 06:00 AM
I knew that the Zombie Fire Vodoo Staff has AoE so I bought one for myself, I jumped 11 levels yesterday and 5 today so I'm currently sitting at 20, but leveling fast, thing sure looks nice though.

Also, proc = ? lol, new here =_=" lol dw

Also what weps have proc?

Royce
06-05-2010, 03:06 PM
I knew that the Zombie Fire Vodoo Staff has AoE so I bought one for myself, I jumped 11 levels yesterday and 5 today so I'm currently sitting at 20, but leveling fast, thing sure looks nice though.

Also, proc = ? lol, new here =_=" lol dw

Also what weps have proc?

A proc is just any special ability of the item. Almost all enchantress weapons have one. In addition to some having a small AoE effect centered on the target, ice weapons freeze targets, mojo/dark weapons cause nightmare, etc.

hittingray
06-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Yeh, I found that out, I used to play RS and we just called it like a spec, so yeah.

Inching
06-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Only staffs have AOE I believe and wands don't. I have the mamboza fire pin and even that doesn't have AOE so I think no wands have it. Hope I am wrong and I didn't know about the mojo having nightmare effect, I have the dreamers mojo and never really noticed that.... Hummmm maybe my mojo is out of batteries.

Xanthia
06-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey guys Venom is putting together a database of all weapons and every weapon that has a proc will be on there soon. Our guild programmer is making the search function right now, so currently all we have is the view function. If you all want to add items to help our database go to our website and post on our forums.

Here is what we have so far:http://venom-guild.com/db/view.php