PDA

View Full Version : My opinion is that the new pet and ring are Pay to win update

Nepos
01-22-2016, 07:25 AM
1.3k platin for the new pet?
By the way the new pet and ring are OP for twinks. 165 armor?! And the stats of the ring are op, too.
.-.

Ravager
01-22-2016, 07:32 AM
Its better than just having arcane pets in crates alone. Its another option. Not forced.

Isn't the armor 140? Not 165? Level 2 twinks?

Why are the stats on the ring "op". What ring are you comparing it to? This ring doesn't even have dmg.

mesalin
01-22-2016, 07:35 AM
something helpful there
Note : ring don't add +35 all stat for lvl 2. Lvl 2 mean this ring is available from that lvl. And stat for lvl 2 is 0.75 str dex int. And it rise by 0.75 each Lvl. Go to another character and see. Final stat for lvl 46 are 35 int str dex. Stat for 15 lvl is 11 dex int str

Kiritobozz
01-22-2016, 07:45 AM
Uselesss thread

Potato is me
01-22-2016, 07:48 AM
Haters always hates

Kiritobozz
01-22-2016, 07:56 AM
Not hating though

Potato is me
01-22-2016, 08:19 AM
Not hating though

not referring to u though XD

Kiritobozz
01-22-2016, 08:46 AM
Oh, plz go on sir xd

Nepos
01-22-2016, 09:06 AM
Im no hater haha
I love AL but i dont like this update.
So hard to understand?

Potato is me
01-22-2016, 10:20 AM
Im no hater haha
So hard to understand?

I dont understand, now that sts give u a chance to get arcane pet in an easier manner, u criticise it? plus i dont think it is better than nekro or meant for pvp even, its a pet for fun and entertainment, the main purpose is to let people enjoy farming together and some ppl really had their fun farming the rings. Plus what do u expect sts to give u if u dont give some back to them?

Candylicks
01-22-2016, 10:30 AM
1.3k platin for the new pet?
By the way the new pet and ring are OP for twinks. 165 armor?! And the stats of the ring are op, too.
.-.

The typical plat player (not plat hacker) really just wants to have the best items in the game and isn't looking to 'get rich' off selling plat purchased items. They want to be able to use their hard earned cash to continue to keep up with current game progress, and that has always been via locked. Now while locked have indeed served a place in the game, they also reach a point where this player is like huh the money is going out but my luck stinks so here I am again empty handed. .. but off to work I go so I can't worry it. Then you return and see that a player who has the time to farm for 8-10 hours is able to get the pet. Having another way where you can access something that gives you progression in the game without the frustration of opening locked is a positive step. As was stated, it's just another option out there. Take it or leave it.

As a player with many years in this game, it has very much gone the direction of being F2P. Your post isn't accurate or indicative of the current status of the game. Keep on farming and you too will have what you desire in legends, almost everything trickles down to a player who is willing to dedicate time and effort here.

Kiritobozz
01-22-2016, 10:31 AM
I dont understand, now that sts give u a chance to get arcane pet in an easier manner, u criticise it? plus i dont think it is better than nekro or meant for pvp even, its a pet for fun and entertainment, the main purpose is to let people enjoy farming together and some ppl really had their fun farming the rings. Plus what do u expect sts to give u if u dont give some back to them?

U are right bro

epicrrr
01-22-2016, 10:45 AM
its actually a win win, some of my guildmates are planning to just buy the pet on stable.

Zaizor
01-22-2016, 12:20 PM
As a player with many years in this game, it has very much gone the direction of being F2P. Your post isn't accurate or indicative of the current status of the game. Keep on farming and you too will have what you desire in legends, almost everything trickles down to a player who is willing to dedicate time and effort here.

Agreed. I too started when the game first came around, and it was harder to legally earn gold back then. I think, right now as the game is, it's WAY easier to earn gold. From jewels, to legionairres insignias, to certain gear, eggs, and lockeds, I don't have trouble making gold, often times while running daily quests. And I probably average 2-3 hours a day (more on weekends) playing this game.

There are so many options today, than farming lockeds, Wrathjaw eggs, and rare Kelvin and Malison ones. Arlorian kids these days don't know how good they have it, I tell you what...

Xorrior
01-22-2016, 12:56 PM
This game is more free to play than you can ever imagine, you just have to farm hard. Also I'm a plat spender and I liked how I could just purchase an arcane pet from store (hint hint STS). If you want some gold farm hard if not plat purchase. Anyway if STS does decide to make a thing or three plat purchase you shouldn't really admonish them, they have the right to earn a few bucks and make a profit, that new office space isn't gonna pay for itself ya know.

Untung
01-22-2016, 02:11 PM
Uselesss thread

He just made his opinion out of his mind because he think the pet and ring are so OP

crudmudgeon
01-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Arcane Deary is not an example of p2win... the stats aren't top of the line and AA is useless but entertaining. 1300+ plat is 5.2m worth of luck elixers... thats more than Nekro.
I bought the pet because I thought profit could be made off the rings but the ring sucks too because it rescales to wearer... not looter. The stats are like lv31 Blood ruby but NO DMG... wicked useless at lv46 let alone lv51.
Now I'm left with a hole in my pocket and egg on my face.
gg

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

creeepycreeepy
01-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Sts is a business and if it wasnt for those "elitist" you speak of you wouldnt have arc ring or nekro.

oekeone
01-22-2016, 04:41 PM
"Don't hate ......appreciate!- me

creeepycreeepy
01-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Last season 90m gold arc rings 80m gold nekro and 30m gold planar recipes oh and lets not forget imbued...as a farmer myself back then i did not even dare dream of owning any of those. This season is the exact opposite, you farm hard you can get nearly every item in game.

crudmudgeon
01-22-2016, 05:01 PM
The OP is probably a twink. The stats are OP at twink level for Arcane death don't even need to be a twink to figure that out [emoji14]

I think this post was directed towards me. There is a bridge that needs to be gapped which separates most players, there was a bridge a year back which took a heavy toll out of ones pocket or time and hence STS had to take drastic steps.

The problem now is its not arc ring and nekro as you put it its other things which I'm sure you will eventually realise if you spend some more time reading the post.

If something isn't done now it will have to be done eventually, prevention is better than cure.
Its not OP at twink lvl either. 0.75 each stat per lvl and no dmg is weak no matter how u cut it. Top line lv12 ring gives 16 primary stat 8 secondary... 9/9/9 don't seem so hot. And then the mythic third slot is nerfed by lv2 max weak jewel... 3x +3stat is not much better than 2x +4stat and if u go to lv16 2x+5stat beats it.
Completely disappointed [emoji24]

Motherless_Child
01-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Im no hater haha
So hard to understand?

I feel where you are coming from.............................................. .....

Spell
01-22-2016, 05:22 PM
The typical plat player (not plat hacker) really just wants to have the best items in the game and isn't looking to 'get rich' off selling plat purchased items. They want to be able to use their hard earned cash to continue to keep up with current game progress, and that has always been via locked. Now while locked have indeed served a place in the game, they also reach a point where this player is like huh the money is going out but my luck stinks so here I am again empty handed. .. but off to work I go so I can't worry it. Then you return and see that a player who has the time to farm for 8-10 hours is able to get the pet. Having another way where you can access something that gives you progression in the game without the frustration of opening locked is a positive step. As was stated, it's just another option out there. Take it or leave it.

very well put candy !! Couldnt have said it better myself huhu ^.^

bonjovi3223
01-23-2016, 12:00 AM
Arcane Deary is not an example of p2win... the stats aren't top of the line and AA is useless but entertaining. 1300+ plat is 5.2m worth of luck elixers... thats more than Nekro.
I bought the pet because I thought profit could be made off the rings but the ring sucks too because it rescales to wearer... not looter. The stats are like lv31 Blood ruby but NO DMG... wicked useless at lv46 let alone lv51.
Now I'm left with a hole in my pocket and egg on my face.
gg

If you put the egg in your pocket, it will cover the hole & put a smile on your face.
You had access to all the info before you "spent the plat", so I see no reason why you are complaining.

ZuMaSynysterXIII
01-23-2016, 12:09 AM
Ok guys, so bottom line, is the ring worth buying? I don't care about the pet... But if someone could use simple words to describe why is ring lvl 2 and will the ring increase its lvl OR stats depending who is holding it????? Thank you so much...

Cursebaby
01-23-2016, 02:27 AM
Firstly, the pet. Op? Why dont you try it in pvp and tell me. Nekro beat it hands down always unless the player is a nub. Then again, compare their AA's too.
Secondly, you said the ring is OP? Well heres the thing bro, yes it might add some good hp or mana(from a rogue perspective) but whats the point? The damage provided is crap and cant even beat a legendary vigo ring.
So please think twice before saying something is OP.

Earlingstad
01-23-2016, 02:59 AM
STS has been lately making most goals achievable in the game. The best pets and gear (except combined stat gems like eyes) can be acquired with time and effort. The game is pretty much F2P these days.

Besides STS has every right to sometimes have plat only updates, it is a business. The good part is they are not making major game-changing items platinum-only.

Potato is me
01-23-2016, 03:16 AM
Last season 90m gold arc rings 80m gold nekro and 30m gold planar recipes oh and lets not forget imbued...as a farmer myself back then i did not even dare dream of owning any of those. This season is the exact opposite, you farm hard you can get nearly every item in game.

ikr that time was so much more P2W then than now, now as long as you work hard, you can get nekro and arc ring within a few months, in the past some people can only dream about arc ring and knowing its pure fantasy

Konyalimusti
01-23-2016, 04:36 AM
Atm i dont get the extra stats from the ring if im wearing it at lv16. If it got fixed it will be op in sure

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
01-23-2016, 11:32 AM
Why people complain now about arc deary? Everybody wanted it and sts brought it for entertainment purpose. Just stop complaining and take it like it is

crudmudgeon
01-25-2016, 12:45 PM
Why people complain now about arc deary? Everybody wanted it and sts brought it for entertainment purpose. Just stop complaining and take it like it is

If it is a joke DONT MAKE IT 1350 PLAT AND WRITE AN ERRONEOUS DESCRIPTION ON RING.
It is only a joke to you because you did not buy it... those that did have a legitimate grievance

nightmaresmoke
01-25-2016, 02:05 PM
It isn't a pay to win update, point is if u want arcane deary buy it if u don't then buy something else as simple as that really..

Remiem
01-25-2016, 04:01 PM
Hey guys. Lots of great feedback here. :) I'm going to close it down before it derails.