PDA

View Full Version : PL gave me the wrong weapon for cyber set

Aperfecte
06-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Dear GM

Character: Archer
Name: Aperfecte
Level: 51

I just completed my weapon quest for the Archer's cyber set. When I went to turn in the quest to accept the next one from the shadow guy I clearly selected the blaster as the weapon before I clicked complete. I am very certain as I always double or triple check. However, in my inventory the weapon I got was the staff for enchantress instead. It may be because of a technical glitch that has caused this to happen and I am sure I am not the first to encounter such a situation. This is very unfair and I would really appreciate it if I can get the blaster instead of the staff as it is useless to me. I cannot re-do the quest either so there is no option for me. Please consider my situation thoroughly. Hope to hear from you soon. Your kind assistance is much appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Aperfecte

skavenger216
06-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Best bet is to email support(at)spacetimestudios.com, they may be able to help you out.

Riccits
06-23-2011, 06:48 AM
i had same problem once with the mystery gear. but i choose wron ;) sts was so nice to exchange me the item with another within some days :)

Register
06-23-2011, 09:37 AM
yep email the devs and they will help you!
And welcome to the forums!