PDA

View Full Version : My Suggestion for Re-Egging Pets

Spell
01-22-2016, 05:10 PM
Hello arlorians ^.^

I was thinking that there should be a re egg feature for pets! Sts could add a small short (and i mean short)
Where u would need to find the fountain of youth.This quest would require 10 egg shells and a plat purchased vial of fountain of youth water,lets say 350plat or a set gold value, then take all these materials to the fountain of youth and combine them along with the pet u choose from stable to re-egg.BUT this egg will be BOUND BOUND BOUND notice i said bound as to not drop the market.

The reason i suggest this is because somtimes people dunno which pet would be best for their characters but once you open an egg and get just a tad bit of xp your done and u cant go back.personally i love to try out every character in a game to see whch suits my play style. With this re-egg quest one would only need to obtain the said materials then complete the quest to get a legit pet transfer.many people have started new toons and fallen in love with the roles that come with that toon ! rogues high crit and single target dps/mages Aoe&crowd control/ tanks damage taking&aggro holding role. Everyone has a play style that they prefer. I kno for a fact that many warriors have switched to a diff class due to lack of love warriors have gotten. and eventually when warriors are all buffed up,later in the game, they may want to revert back to their original toons thus leaving all the pets they opened on thier alt toon.this re-egg suggestion would be a nice to have in situations like this! ^_^

Anyways hope u guys like my suggestion! And please keep posts friendly and constructive!
CUZ IM OOOONLY HUMAAAAAN AND I BLEEED WHEN I FALL DOWN IM OOOOONLY HUMAAAAAAN!

HuHu <3 Spell

Spell
01-22-2016, 05:12 PM
Will update later

Ellysius
01-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Really doubt that STS would approve something that ''complicated''.

wangkj
01-26-2016, 08:32 PM
yeah and 350 plat? I barely have 20plat

Spell
01-27-2016, 02:00 PM
Really doubt that STS would approve something that ''complicated''.

I dont see this complicated at all honestly @@

Spell
01-27-2016, 02:04 PM
yeah and 350 plat? I barely have 20plat

it could be any amount of plat OR gold imo.350plat was just my first thought.
Sts has to make money on this somehow or else it has 0% chance at making it in game..
Trust me id love to make it 5plat xD but we all kno sts would not go for that.

extrapayah
01-27-2016, 02:36 PM
agree on the problem there... and for endgamers, some pets (if not, all) need to be capped to maximize the pets' potential, also to make sure whether it is a right pet for a certain class.
and even worse, this effort will need to be repeated and become harder everytime sts release new cap and new pet,

other people might argue: 'why do you insist on playing with several alts?', i can only answer that i enjoy exploring any side of experience this game can give, without unnecessary monotonous grind
anyway, i support anything that can make pets less strict than toon-bound things

keep it up :P

Gonnil
01-27-2016, 06:02 PM
Hello arlorians ^.^

I was thinking that there should be a re egg feature for pets! Sts could add a small short (and i mean short)
Where u would need to find the fountain of youth.This quest would require 10 egg shells and a plat purchased vial of fountain of youth water,lets say 350plat or a set gold value, then take all these materials to the fountain of youth and combine them along with the pet u choose from stable to re-egg.BUT this egg will be BOUND BOUND BOUND notice i said bound as to not drop the market.

The reason i suggest this is because somtimes people dunno which pet would be best for their characters but once you open an egg and get just a tad bit of xp your done and u cant go back.personally i love to try out every character in a game to see whch suits my play style. With this re-egg quest one would only need to obtain the said materials then complete the quest to get a legit pet transfer.many people have started new toons and fallen in love with the roles that come with that toon ! rogues high crit and single target dps/mages Aoe&crowd control/ tanks damage taking&aggro holding role. Everyone has a play style that they prefer. I kno for a fact that many warriors have switched to a diff class due to lack of love warriors have gotten. and eventually when warriors are all buffed up,later in the game, they may want to revert back to their original toons thus leaving all the pets they opened on thier alt toon.this re-egg suggestion would be a nice to have in situations like this! ^_^

Anyways hope u guys like my suggestion! And please keep posts friendly and constructive!
CUZ IM OOOONLY HUMAAAAAN AND I BLEEED WHEN I FALL DOWN IM OOOOONLY HUMAAAAAAN!

HuHu <3 Spell

Absolutely 100% agree with this ! Please take note STS this is something that you should implement.