PDA

View Full Version : Deary portal brings you to empty island

crudmudgeon
01-22-2016, 08:46 PM
Twice the island has been without loot when I got there.
I would post SS but tapatalk hates SS

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Titanium
01-23-2016, 08:59 AM
Yes, i experienced this bug too.

Spell
01-23-2016, 05:28 PM
it is cuz u found the island too fast :) it happen to me quite a few times hehe.

Kakashis
01-26-2016, 03:01 PM
I believe this bug happens when someone else has cleared out the island

Otahaanak
01-26-2016, 11:59 PM
This happened tonight to me, and a random who joined my map. We arrived to the island immediately- no delay on entering- just as another random zoned out having cleared the island.

This happens whether in an actual party or not. The deary zone is bugged, unless it's intended to remain open until 4 players join. Maybe Only then does a new island spawn. If so, this isn't a fair implementation.

My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaffakex
01-31-2016, 06:42 AM
This happens because of deary elixirs overlapping.
If you are the only one on map where deary portal spawned, only you should access the island.
In reality it works like this: if you are alone on a map (not solo party), you can get portal and go to island. But your elixir is overlapping with others, so you can clear the island and stay there for 10 minutes and watch other people join, just to see that they joined on an empty island.
This is bad and should be fixed.

Jaffakex
02-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Made a test:
Ran 30 mins with pugs and 30 mins solo party.
Empty island happens only if you are not in a party.
If you go solo party or in a party of 4, empty island never happened.
In conclusion, so long pugs... Until this is fixed i think noone will run random pugs for deary portal.

Kakashis
02-01-2016, 03:16 PM
They should map lock it as soon as one dig site has been dug unless in the same party. As it is, just party yourself before entering if you're pug.

Hoardseeker
02-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Just a Small Fix that can be done by yourself for now,
The Bug doesn't occur when you are in a party , if you are not in a party then just type "/Partyinv <Random Name>" or just go to Social>Party> Invite and type some random name like "rrjfjr" and it tells you "Cannot find the specified Player: rrjfjr" and then enter the Portal , it should be a Island full of loot only for you.

Remiem
02-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the report! We'll definitely check into this. Going to close this one out for now.