PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] new Dimensional ring Proc

soon
01-23-2016, 02:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9rZgWGCOEg

I will not compare status because this is a level 2 ring.

The new mysthic ring opens a portal and blow a mob out of the scene for 3 seconds. Because making a Proc that protects the Health of the enemy? Not to decrease numbers of mobs attacking. What else happened in my tests was send a mob to another dimension and kill others. After this mob back, it was for him to have died with the previous attacks. This ring makes your party be slower.

That was my view of the proc ring. what do you think?

kinzmet
01-23-2016, 06:24 AM
It would better if the ring completely banish the mob to other dimension (equivalent to banish of pets like samael and nekro).

Untung
01-23-2016, 07:18 AM
May be work good to big guy in glintstone map, or others dangerous enemies

Edit: since it effects weakest enemy, will not work as i thought before

crudmudgeon
01-23-2016, 08:21 AM
No... because you can't kill them for 3sec AND they are not gone long enough for you to really get past. Its a sham ring...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

extrapayah
01-23-2016, 02:05 PM
yeah, i hope the next uniquely scalable equipment will have a proc/stat that is relevant to all levels, could be either 10% crit, 10% dodge, %bonus armor, %bonus damage, reroll chance, xp bonus, or something new like increased jewel chance, double gold drop, increased movement speed, percentage based regeneration, or life/mana-steal

right not this deary ring is definitely a sham ring...

hallowring
01-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Lmao :p that vid was funneh but yeah I agree the mythic ring is kinda slowing down killing process c:

extrapayah
01-27-2016, 08:08 PM
if only they make the stat into 0.9-1.0 * level of str/dex/int and 5+ crit, probably sts will succeed in phasing out the remaining paragem and eyes, since paragem (and first eyes) will be the most suitable gem slotted in lvl2 ring, and ofc, real banish as proc, small percentage, or another unique stat/proc

Schnitzel
01-27-2016, 10:41 PM
I feel like this is one of those items that can be used as "crowd control" since it temporarily removes the enemy, players won't get swarmed by enemies.
In other words, its like "juggling" enemies.

In another point of view, I agree that its kind of pointless to take remove them for 3 seconds then return them, no hp lost, no status affects. Seems kind of like making enemies invincible for 3 seconds.

I would like to suggest an improvement to the ring's proc, remove them for 1-3 seconds, and deduce a bit of hp from the enemy (or a ~1% chance of banish).Otherwise, the proc doesn't seem very useful...
but thats just my opinion

mesalin
01-28-2016, 12:55 AM
This ring is positive in one point: you can use it during lvling without buying any other ring until you are endgame (41-46)

<Forgiveness>

Gouiwaa9000
01-28-2016, 02:03 PM
Lol , this ring is highly annoying in elites , specialy for mages , some times mobs spawn behind you , I got killed a couple of time like that , they should at least ricive a 1-2s stun after returning from the "other dimension" so we can have time to react

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
01-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Lol , this ring is highly annoying in elites , specialy for mages , some times mobs spawn behind you , I got killed a couple of time like that , they should at least ricive a 1-2s stun after returning from the "other dimension" so we can have time to react
They are stunned when they coeback

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

kydrian
01-28-2016, 03:38 PM
It would be nice if they just did a small change where the ones that get pulled in the portal are banished. the ones that weren't get stunned, frozen, panicked, poisoned, snared, paralyzed etc. it would make a good pve pet.

soon
01-28-2016, 06:10 PM
They are stunned when they coeback

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

but they will not return with afflictions

Arcane Deary's Dimensional Ring

This unique ring is available to players level 2+ and will automatically scale to your level when you pick it up. Similar to Arcane Deary's AA, the ring has a chance to displace lesser enemies into another dimension, but they will not return with afflictions. Only Arcane Deary can do that. ;) Here is a look at a couple of variations:

Crystalwiz
02-28-2017, 02:50 PM
No... because you can't kill them for 3sec AND they are not gone long enough for you to really get past. Its a sham ring...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Yeah but at least for those few seconds they aren't beating on you with all the others so it gives you time to kill the mob and then when they reappear take them out. Whatever damage you did to them before they diasappeared remains when they appeared so they are half dead. I have a arcane deary's dimensional ring and it works great with mobs but not in small spaces like the mausoleum, another player asked me to turn it off so I did but I really like it. For some reason there is a jewel limit allowing either cracked, damaged or weak. I picked 3 weak mind. Anyone know about this and whether I will get a chance to use higher jewels. Thanks!

Suentous PO
02-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Yeah but at least for those few seconds they aren't beating on you with all the others so it gives you time to kill the mob and then when they reappear take them out. Whatever damage you did to them before they diasappeared remains when they appeared so they are half dead. I have a arcane deary's dimensional ring and it works great with mobs but not in small spaces like the mausoleum, another player asked me to turn it off so I did but I really like it. For some reason there is a jewel limit allowing either cracked, damaged or weak. I picked 3 weak mind. Anyone know about this and whether I will get a chance to use higher jewels. Thanks!

You won't get to put higher jewels in it because jewels have a restriction related to the level of the item you are putting them in. This ring is a low level and should not generally be used in end game because it slows parties down, and often saves mobs like mages from my well timed stun/freeze skills which also endangers the whole party.

Just say no to deary rings- or for the love of god don't koin any pug I'm in please, they're nub.

Crystalwiz
02-28-2017, 04:01 PM
You won't get to put higher jewels in it because jewels have a restriction related to the level of the item you are putting them in. This ring is a low level and should not generally be used in end game because it slows parties down, and often saves mobs like mages from my well timed stun/freeze skills which also endangers the whole party.

Just say no to deary rings- or for the love of god don't koin any pug I'm in please, they're nub.

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea it did that. Good to know, I'll switch to another ring and sell it to a lower level player.

Kakashis
02-28-2017, 11:38 PM
I absolutely hate the proc of this ring, but whenever I loot one it sells for a cool 20k. The right thing to do would be to delete, but 20k is sweet

Crystalwiz
03-01-2017, 12:08 AM
I absolutely hate the proc of this ring, but whenever I loot one it sells for a cool 20k. The right thing to do would be to delete, but 20k is sweet

Better for players working their way up. I already sold it (in about an hour).
I didn't know the whole story behind this ring. Love the forum to help others..

Azerothraven
03-01-2017, 12:10 AM
A lot of people use it a mausoleum because of the health and mana u get from it being 56-61. The stats are similar to arcane ring except no displacement on arc ring. People prefer to die less than have a faster run so they use it anyway. I perferosnally wear it because it gives me 400 health and 380 mana which helps a lot because i am a rogue and don't get enough mana and it is quite cheap. H8 if u want but i do remove it at times for efficiency.

Crystalwiz
03-01-2017, 12:15 AM
You're right, it does slow the party down. Sold it and I noticed everyone moves faster and it is easier to kill cuz before had yp wait for them to return and then kill them. The upgraded stats were nice I agree and it helped me...a mage. However, I moved on and found another good ring that I can craft higher quality jewels.