PDA

View Full Version : i hope sts will try to understand this

anague
01-23-2016, 07:55 AM
its not good in my opinion that sts dont give us enough time to use a new mythic weapons "like those mythic maul" as we all know arcane weapons are coming....iknow u guyz are excited for new arcane weapons but we should make our money or plat "worth it"
its not worth it if we can only use this new mythics for short time, come on! we spend alot of plat to loot these items and we can only use it for a very short time..

yet weapons released just in October are already going to get outdated.

Weapons Expiration Time: 3 Months (1 Month for Glintstone Maul)
Ring Expiration: 1.5 years+

I think that's a bit unreasonable...

and i hope sts will make this maul a lil bit better .. cuz alot of players telling me that old weapons r still better

Avaree
01-23-2016, 08:11 AM
its not good in my opinion that sts dont give us enough time to use a new mythic weapons "like those mythic maul" as we all know arcane weapons are coming....iknow u guyz are excited for new arcane weapons but we should make our money or plat "worth it"
its not worth it if we can only use this new mythics for short time, come on! we spend alot of plat to loot these items and we can only use it for a very short time..

and i hope sts will make this maul a lil bit better .. cuz alot of players telling me that old weapons r still better

I added a link to a post, its worth reading :)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?283475-New-Weapon-(-Warrior-)&p=2349664&viewfull=1#post2349664
Sometimes players use "old weapon is better, so buy my item".
(Merchants are famous for this)

Ucamaeben
01-23-2016, 11:20 AM
The fun part of this game is that "if you can afford it, buy it"

Gold doesn't grow on trees in real life and it doesn't in Arlor either.

I recommend people go spend time in Shuyal maps.... Look for the mob character that says, "Work, work, work" and pay attention.

Jazzi
01-23-2016, 11:58 AM
It really depends on a lot of things if those arcane weapons really outdate the relatively new mythics: skill damage, proc (quality, effect, frequency), attack speed, attack range and for many looks. Further many underestimate the question of actual availability. Before the announcement the best rogue bow was 9 m (clean). How much do u think you could hope to get an arcane weapon for? I am betting it is gonna be 2-3 times that at least. How many people can and would pay that much for something, which most probably will be outdated next season (in 4-5 months most likely). I personally wouldn't :)

Kakashis
01-23-2016, 12:02 PM
Yes new weapons are going to be expensive when new. Maul is 1-5m for the best. Can you afford 30-140m for Arcane? Just enjoy the mythic! They'll still be awesome even if second best xD.

anague
01-23-2016, 12:02 PM
The fun part of this game is that "if you can afford it, buy it"

Gold doesn't grow on trees in real life and it doesn't in Arlor either.

I recommend people go spend time in Shuyal maps.... Look for the mob character that says, "Work, work, work" and pay attention.

wut?? is that related to this thread?? maybe u dont get the main point

anague
01-23-2016, 12:10 PM
Yes new weapons are going to be expensive when new. Maul is 1-5m for the best. Can you afford 30-140m for Arcane? Just enjoy the mythic! They'll still be awesome even if second best xD.

yah right :) :) and i hope that arcane wep will not become a common item again..

tomsawer
01-23-2016, 01:44 PM
I think he has a valid point and yes its part of the discussion imo