PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocalypse

Zomgzombie
01-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Yep. The apocalypse has begun again!!

I'm a return player, that has been around off-and-on for a while, now. Unfortunately, I've been away long enough that I don't really remember much of the game and I'm trying to figure everything out piece by piece. I've noticed markets, gear, and pets have all changed, which is a really good thing. I haven't gotten to end-game, and I don't run through Elites yet, but that's my plan! Hopefully this time around I stay and the apocalypse takes over for good. Mwahahah!! Little about me... I'm a 911 dispatcher and a firefighter. 28 years old (yep, I'm an old dude). Just like the community here and the game itself. Good times. Good people. :)

I do a lot of solo dungeons, but I'm always up for teaming up on some PvE.

Game names are:
Main - Mage: Zomgzombie
2nd - Rogue: Zomgzombies
3rd. - Warr : Zomgzombiez

Dragoonclaws
01-23-2016, 05:10 PM
Welcome back in game mate :)

wangkj
01-23-2016, 05:11 PM
welcome back

Schnitzel
01-24-2016, 12:23 AM
Welcome back to AL

Zomgzombie
01-24-2016, 08:09 AM
Thanks, everyone. Hope to see all of you in-game. :)

oekeone
01-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Yep. The apocalypse has begun again!!

I'm a return player, that has been around off-and-on for a while, now. Unfortunately, I've been away long enough that I don't really remember much of the game and I'm trying to figure everything out piece by piece. I've noticed markets, gear, and pets have all changed, which is a really good thing. I haven't gotten to end-game, and I don't run through Elites yet, but that's my plan! Hopefully this time around I stay and the apocalypse takes over for good. Mwahahah!! Little about me... I'm a 911 dispatcher and a firefighter. 28 years old (yep, I'm an old dude). Just like the community here and the game itself. Good times. Good people. :)

I do a lot of solo dungeons, but I'm always up for teaming up on some PvE.

Game names are:
Main - Mage: Zomgzombie
2nd - Rogue: Zomgzombies
3rd. - Warr : Zomgzombiez

You were in 9/11? You helped people???
God bless you bro for saving lives :) add me if you need gear since.I have some gear there lying around in my stash :) ign: arizauefan

mesalin
01-24-2016, 01:29 PM
Welcome back!

<Forgiveness>

leyin6
01-24-2016, 03:37 PM
good seems fun!

Ayhan Can
02-24-2016, 02:09 AM
Welcome back

Sunzino
03-08-2016, 07:50 AM
I know the feeling mate. I been back a week or so after 2 years off and theres so many new items and things about.