PDA

View Full Version : Locked grand crate of the watch

Pekt
01-23-2016, 02:06 PM
i'm an old al player, i quit about 2 years ago but before doing so, i farmed about 400 locked grand crates of the watch. I was wondering how much are they worth these days? Thanks :o

Chirurgienne
01-23-2016, 02:18 PM
Same price or a bit higher :/ around 14k, you can check in cs.

I'm like you, old player who have quit 1 year ago and just come back this week. I had invested in basics gems (about 200) and now price increased by x10 - x20. I feel very lucky ^^, I took a big break and now I have enough to buy best gears without farming gold.

Some items have increased but not locked grand crate of the watch bcz there are new crates of ren'gol now, sry bro

Kakashis
01-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Actually, the old locked tanked to as low as 2-4k each. Only until recently where you could use old locked to craft the new event locked did they rise back up in price. I don't think anyone is popping the old locked, but they are consuming them for crafting.

Areef
01-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Only reason to open watch crate was to loot Singe, now its in rengol crates too, so I expect watch crate prices to give a freefall soon :)

Platfarmer
01-24-2016, 07:27 AM
Only reason to open watch crate was to loot Singe, now its in rengol crates too, so I expect watch crate prices to give a freefall soon :)

No, you forgot about spider crates being craftable from watch crates