PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Deary!!!!

twoxc
01-23-2016, 04:26 PM
I believe STS need to revise Arcane Deary's Arcane Ability. First I like to say even the normal Deary arcane ability give +15/15/15 dex/int/str to the party which is awesome. Secondly Arcane Deary's Arcane Ability is literally absolutely serve no purpose and a waste of time. By removing mob to another dimension for 6 second and returning it with a status effect does not help what so ever, cause when if the mob is left alone and not taken to another dimension, at least our AoE or we can just attack that mob which will definitely hurt the mob more then being vanish for 6 second for nothing.

So in the end, Arcane Deary Arcane Ability is quite useless. Rather then helpful it's more of a nuisance.

Just my opinion. If you have anything to say, do share and keep it clean and simple.

Jazzi
01-23-2016, 04:37 PM
Imho, arcane deary is exactly as it was expected to be. This doesn't mean that it is very useful ;)

Spell
01-23-2016, 05:14 PM
it should just apply the status effect + add 15 to dex/str/int along with a chance to send a couple mobs through a portal that banish them instead of bringing em back.

Just my two cents huhu ^.^

Otahaanak
01-23-2016, 05:52 PM
Only thing I keep thinking is his AA may be useful in the upcoming uber elite maps? Otherwise not sure how it helps unless you solo a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
01-23-2016, 08:50 PM
Banish should be banish, not "make invincible for 6 seconds". So, have it banish some mobs, and add status effects to the rest. Forget the 6 second mob immunity garbage. Nobody in their right mind is going to spend a pile of plat to slow down their runs.

Still curious what the thought process was behind this one....

will0
01-23-2016, 10:28 PM
pet is now 4M plus as predicted .. plunge like stock market lucky move dont buy with platinum !!!

Kakashis
01-24-2016, 02:10 AM
Does the pet spawn portals when hungry?

greekAL
01-24-2016, 08:50 PM
"I'm gonna send him to outa space, to find another race" thts the aa in simple words!!!! no reason use aa at all :P

bonjovi3223
01-24-2016, 11:28 PM
I do not think arcane deary was meant to be a weaponised pet, meaning, one with some serious stats.
It was a joke that was made a reality with a few perks added on.

Serancha
01-24-2016, 11:41 PM
I do not think arcane deary was meant to be a weaponised pet, meaning, one with some serious stats.
It was a joke that was made a reality with a few perks added on.

Making mobs invincible and slowing down runs by 6 seconds per AA isn't a perk. A novelty pet is one thing, but we're talking about an item they have valued at over $60 real cash (+40% for Canadians).

By placing a high dollar value on it, STS gives the customers the right to a reasonable expectation that the pet will be a beneficial asset, not a detriment to gameplay. No, we don't have to buy it, but if we are willing to spend that money, we should get a viable product.

bonjovi3223
01-24-2016, 11:58 PM
Making mobs invincible and slowing down runs by 6 seconds per AA isn't a perk. A novelty pet is one thing, but we're talking about an item they have valued at over $60 real cash (+40% for Canadians).

By placing a high dollar value on it, STS gives the customers the right to a reasonable expectation that the pet will be a beneficial asset, not a detriment to gameplay. No, we don't have to buy it, but if we are willing to spend that money, we should get a viable product.
You know you remind me of Anita Blake.
The perk here is the deary island & the possible additional loot chances.
About speeding runs, well, you cannot expect every new pet to give you faster runs. If that was the case then every new pet would be released with higher stats then the previous one making every previous pet less worthy.
About the price, well I think we can agree here. I think the price is a bit too much for what the pet gives you in return.

janrye
01-25-2016, 12:05 AM
I believe STS need to revise Arcane Deary's Arcane Ability. First I like to say even the normal Deary arcane ability give +15/15/15 dex/int/str to the party which is awesome. Secondly Arcane Deary's Arcane Ability is literally absolutely serve no purpose and a waste of time. By removing mob to another dimension for 6 second and returning it with a status effect does not help what so ever, cause when if the mob is left alone and not taken to another dimension, at least our AoE or we can just attack that mob which will definitely hurt the mob more then being vanish for 6 second for nothing.

So in the end, Arcane Deary Arcane Ability is quite useless. Rather then helpful it's more of a nuisance.

Just my opinion. If you have anything to say, do share and keep it clean and simple.

+1 Useless!!! :D

Untung
01-25-2016, 04:00 AM
+1 Useless!!! :D

May be useless for some people but i like to run normal map with someone who using it, free gold and locked not bad at all

acewasabi
01-25-2016, 04:18 AM
[QUOTE=greekAL;2379004]"I'm gonna send him to outa space, to find another race" - I love that song haha

Platfarmer
01-25-2016, 04:49 AM
May be useless for some people but i like to run normal map with someone who using it, free gold and locked not bad at all

indeed arc deary is for people who chills and relax, not for hardcore gamers who always thinks of getting the best out of everything.

Kakashis
01-25-2016, 10:32 AM
indeed arc deary is for people who chills and relax, not for hardcore gamers who always thinks of getting the best out of everything.

Yes, I'm currently just using Arcane deary to do SS map helping guildies, bumping into more people with Arcane dearys on PUG, and sometimes I don't even hit the mobs! Most players are just appreciative that I brought the "lep" pet along Hehe. No one is yelling at me when I zap them away for a few seconds either. It's a chill pet and a different way of farming! I get some locked by killing bloodhammer, get some locked at deary Island, but get lots of laughs when I get trololololol by fake portals! At least you can tell which are real by the red dot on the HUD. Once my deary reaches 35 which is the SS map cap, I won't even feed him (portals still open) and farming is truly free from pots, gold, and effort! haha

Titanium
01-25-2016, 11:17 AM
Any news about Arcane Guapo date release ?

Gonnil
01-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Arcane deary is and was only ever going to be gimmick. STS gave us this arcane pet purely because so many ppl asked for it (by way of a joke). With this in mind I think STS made it as quirky as possible and because of this it was never going to be a viable playing pet.

forgivings
01-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Simple fact they only made to get people to spend plat and buy more obviously

Raito Yagami
01-26-2016, 08:39 PM
In my opinion the pet is very weak =( ill love the work the portal the random stat.. but need buffed also the arcane deary mytich ring beacuse vs lv 46 legendary rings is useless... will be great if pet and ring get buffed more in a arcane pet and mytich ring.. coz of arcane and mytich have anything,also the 6 seconds in my opinion is a waste of time maybe 3 secs. well thanks in advance

aneshsinghblu
01-27-2016, 08:22 AM
Simple fact they only made to get people to spend plat and buy more obviously

careful there guy. . they not so forgiving. . they will ban you for a week for so called "ranting "

Yumisa
01-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Think of really hard elite maps where every single mob can mid-shot you ( take half of your life bar away in 1 attack), woulden't Arcane Deary be useful then? :) On another note, there are so many arcane pets that are really good and useful,having a very special pet like AD is a nice change! Alot of people tend to forget that having fun in games does not always mean ''Having the best gear and being the strongest'', some people can enjoy the original and different aspect of a game.Some people enjoy things that stand out to what is usualy normal :)

Sadman
01-27-2016, 10:45 AM
I have the Arcane Deary pet and I have lved it up to now lv34 and still the AA is useless like you said. Not to mention the AA doesn't work all the time. The random stat is cool and the portal to Deary Island but; I think the pets AA should not return the mobs they should just vanish and be counted as dead. Basicly the rings Effect and the pets AA need to be switched.

will0
01-28-2016, 08:24 PM
ADeary AA should be banish mobs in % "expensive 1350 plat" pet (same as Samuel another old arcane pet) by sending mobs to another dimension as many said it slow down the killing of mobs and is not effective.

I am also wondering what electrocuting mobs means? another kind of Stun?

AA on Boss also doesn't show what infliction Boss is taking will be good to have some icon on top of the boss when the boss are afflicted.

Eatdamage
09-28-2017, 05:37 AM
Arc eggs cost 1350 plats, just bumping it for some frnds who have been asking.

will0
09-28-2017, 08:01 AM
lol last year post .. thanks eat :)

Lethoiun
09-28-2017, 10:15 AM
This is why I made a thread on buffing arcane deary and make it more useful
#buffarcanedeary

Motherless_Child
09-28-2017, 11:05 AM
I've said the same exact thing before.......

That Arcane Deary AA is a complete nightmare............